All Discussions Tagged 'CENT' (744)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOOTAGE OF LIL WAYNE WEARING CHAIN 40&VBOO TOOK IN NEW VIDEO INSIDE

ALL 40 GLOCC SONGS/RINGTONES CAN BE PURCHASED ON ALL CELL PHONES AND ITUNES FOR COLLABS BOOKING ETC.. CONTACT ZOOGANG3333@GMAIL.COM ADD 40…

Started by 40 GLOCC

17 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Still D.R.E

TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 9-10 PM TO MIX KING RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G PLAYING NEW MUSIC & INTERVIEW WITH CHI ALI ON WWW.REALHIPHOPUNCUT.COM

TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 9-10 PM TO MIX KING RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G PLAYING NEW MUSIC & INTERVIEW WITH CHI ALI ON WWW.REALHIPHOPUNCUT.…

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 Feb 11, 2013

CHECK OUT LOOK AT ME NOW LIVE WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G PLAYING NEW EXCLUSIVE MUSIC,BLENDS & CLASSICS ON DTF RADIO

CHECK OUT LOOK AT ME NOW LIVE WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G PLAYING NEW EXCLUSIVE MUSIC,BLENDS & CLASSICS ON DTF RADIO http://www.ustream.tv/

0 Jan 9, 2013

*OFFICIAL INSTRUMENTAL* Lloyd Banks & Ron Browz "Party Till The Morning"

The OFFICIAL Instrumental for "Party Till The Morning" Lloyd Banks Feat. Ron Browz- "PARTY Till THE MORNING" (OFFICIAL INSTRUMENTAL) [VIA Y…

Started by InstrumentalStash

0 Jan 6, 2013

50 CENT- TALK ABOUT ME

Man I wish he kept that track for SKI... That's the track I am expecting now for him to seal the deal on this haters... And for some reaso…

Started by NEWSKULL

9 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Edgar

TUNE IN TO MIX KING RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G TONIGHT 9-10 PM EST NEW EXCLUSIVE MUSIC FROM RICK ROSS,FABOLOUS,FRENCH MONTANA,40 CAL,VADO,DPG,WIZ KHALIFA,50 CENT & EMINEM,STYLES P,RIHANNA & MORE ON

TUNE IN TO MIX KING RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G TONIGHT 9-10 PM EST NEW EXCLUSIVE MUSIC FROM RICK ROSS,FABOLOUS,FRENCH MONTANA,40 CAL,VAD…

2 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tushay

Check out LOOK AT ME NOW LIVE ON DTF RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G PLAYING NEW EXCLUSIVE MUSIC

Check out LOOK AT ME NOW LIVE ON DTF RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G PLAYING NEW EXCLUSIVE MUSIC http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/27333946

0 Nov 29, 2012

CHIEF KEEF DISRESPECTS 50 CENT & WIZ : NO-SHOW FOR THE SHOOTING OF "HATE BEING SOBER"

Chief Keef was supposedly a no-show on the set of his video for "Hate Being Sober." Chief Keef may have nabbed 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa for…

Started by Matt

1 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Matt

LEGENDARY DJ RON G PRESENTS -THE RULER'S BACK (ALL BLENDS CD)

LEGENDARY DJ RON G PRESENTS - THE RULERS BACK (ALL BLENDS) CLICK LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD & LISTEN http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/mixtap

0 Nov 6, 2012

LEGENDARY DJ RON G PRESENTS -THE RULER'S BACK (ALL BLENDS CD)

LEGENDARY DJ RON G PRESENTS -THE RULER'S BACK (ALL BLENDS CD) http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/mixtapes/mixtapedetail.aspx/the-rulers-back

0 Nov 4, 2012

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"What are you up to?50 acts like the Skipper from Gilligans Island walks like him too.On his toes."
4 minutes ago
FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tony Yayo X Rap Radar: Talks 1st Time He Spoke W/Eminem, 50 Cent The Icon, Lodi Mack's Death, Trav, Paying For Max B's Lawyer, Jimmy Henchman & Supreme Beef,50 Being About That Life (Audio)
"Ggggggg"
5 minutes ago
YKham commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Police Departments Across The Country On High Alert After NYC Cop Murders. Eric Garner's Family Urges Non Violence (Video/Pics)
"Is that right"
7 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tony Yayo X Rap Radar: Talks 1st Time He Spoke W/Eminem, 50 Cent The Icon, Lodi Mack's Death, Trav, Paying For Max B's Lawyer, Jimmy Henchman & Supreme Beef,50 Being About That Life (Audio)
10 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Video: Wiz Khalifa 'You & Your Friends' Ft. Snoop & Ty Dolla $ign

Wiz Khalifa Ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Snoop Dogg - You And Your Friends (Official Music Video)

www.thisis50.com

Video After The Jump Wiz Khalifa delivers an official music video for You and Your Friends featuring Ty Dolla $ign and Snoop Dogg. This is off of Wiz's…

See More
Facebook12 minutes ago · Reply
Timur liked Besir Esati's blog post The Making Of 50 Cent's "Patiently Waiting" f/ Eminem (Video)
12 minutes ago
"I'm joking."
13 minutes ago
"50 has helpers."
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy