All Discussions Tagged 'BORNLEGENDZ' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MC HUSTLE ROAD 2 SUCCESS VOL 3

http://tweetmymixtape.com/337y2t Detroit, Mi, underground legend – Mc Hustle has his new EP, “Road 2 Success vol 3” on February 5, 2012 fo…

Started by mc hustle

0 Feb 5, 2012

http://tweetmymixtape.com/337y2t Detroit, Mi, underground legend – Mc Hustle has his new EP, “Road 2 Success vol 3” on February 5, 2012 fo…

Started by mc hustle

0 Feb 5, 2012

Started by mc hustle

0 Feb 5, 2012

MC HUSTLE LORD CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE

Started by mc hustle

0 Jan 29, 2012

Started by mc hustle

0 Jan 29, 2012

Started by mc hustle

0 Jan 29, 2012

MC HUSTLE GOD CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME

Started by mc hustle

0 Jan 29, 2012

MC HUSTLE BRIGHTMO G ( C LIM AND 44ST CRIP DISS )

Started by mc hustle

0 Jan 24, 2012

Started by mc hustle

0 Jan 24, 2012

Started by mc hustle

0 Jan 24, 2012

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

City Graphix commented on Besir Esati's blog post Drake Receives Key To Toronto (Video)
"Who f****** care for canadians"
1 minute ago
Derek Lemire posted a blog post

New Mixtape: C.Gray (@bossman_gray) - Best Kept Secret

From Naptown, Indiana to Jacksonville Duval 904, C.Gray drops his highly anticipated mixtape, Best Kept Secret hosted by TDA DJs. The 10-track tape holds no features, but stand out production from DJ Flippp, Da Beat Plugg, LexiBanks, AllArondTheBeat, and TDA Beatmakers.In an interview over the phone, CG projected new clothing collaborations with some major retailers and a short film to come in the near future, along with tons of new music. Check the v-log to get the scoop on who C.Gray is and…See More
6 minutes ago
darren commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Z Literally Laughs Off "14-Year Drug Dealer" Comments Made By Tomi Lahren Of The Blaze (Video)
"LOT OF WHITE PEOPLE BOUGHT CRACK & COCAINE IN BUNDLES BY THE HUNDREDS THIS YOUNG REPORTER WASNT EVEN AROUND BACK IN THE MID 80"S NOR WASNT THERE IN NYC BRONX QUEENS MANHATTAN BROOLKYN EVEN IF THE Y WERE WORKING FOR THE POLICE TO CATCH DRUG…"
24 minutes ago
Jus P commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Z Literally Laughs Off "14-Year Drug Dealer" Comments Made By Tomi Lahren Of The Blaze (Video)
"Black men become coons when they overcome situations and move out the hood and make a better life for themselves? Stop hating on Jay."
28 minutes ago
darren commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Z Literally Laughs Off "14-Year Drug Dealer" Comments Made By Tomi Lahren Of The Blaze (Video)
"crickets............u mean to tell me america gonna heal with all those killings on men in women getting shot at while in cars with children in those veichles cops are the ones not healing america JUST SAYING THE SUPERBOWL WIN RIOTS OUTSIDE OVER A…"
36 minutes ago
Stefon Pettigrew posted a status
"Prepping for the release of the new @Charlie_Domino Single #MontanaFlow #SpeakingFrench @FrenchMontana"
39 minutes ago
TheBadazz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jhonnie Blaze's Do's & Don'ts On Valentine's Day: "Don't Be Giving Me No Damn Chocolate & You Know I Just Went To The Lipo People In Miami" (Video)
"B****** Egos are way better than guys. F*** me, Suck me, Cook and Clean. We good!"
42 minutes ago
Stefon Pettigrew updated their profile
56 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy