All Discussions Tagged '50' (999)

Add a Discussion

There aren't any discussions tagged "50". Check out photos tagged "50", blog posts tagged "50" or videos tagged "50". Or add and tag your own discussions!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 4 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: Young Thug 'Best Thing Of All Time'

Young Thug - Best Thing Of All Time (Audio)

thisis50.com

Young Thugger Thugger releases a new song titled Best Thing of All Time. Give it a listen up top and let us know what you think in the comment section be…

Facebook8 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 4 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Ace commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Snoop Dogg & Possibly Dr. Dre To Induct 2Pac Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
"They should have let the OUTLAWZ do it regardless of status..PAC wasn't cool with either snoop or Dre at the time of his "so called death" (not convinced he died)"
1 hour ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Snoop Dogg & Possibly Dr. Dre To Induct 2Pac Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
"They should let Shock G do it. The person who gave him his start. Or even Quincy Jones. Pac was engaged to his daughter before he passed."
2 hours ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Snoop Dogg & Possibly Dr. Dre To Induct 2Pac Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
"Why not just let Puffy do it then? Hell, I'm sure Jay-Z would as well."
3 hours ago
JAY commented on Besir Esati's blog post Check Out The First Week Sales For Drake's 'More Life'
"DRAK is only reaching these numbers, because of his young white supporters. I'm not hating on da kid, I'm just disappointed that this is where hip hop transformed into. Growing up in the 90's, you could actually use hip hip to help…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy