All Discussions Tagged '50' (5,068)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New 50 Cent Video Dropping Next Week

http://instagram.com/p/o8-7NjDiZD/ from Eif Rivera Instagram Possibly a Bonus track of the Deluxe Edition of Animal Ambition. (My guess…

Started by T.T.S.

3 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by RedHood Beatz

Best Female Bodies in 50 Cent's New Videos #1 - Vote Tatted Up Holly for the 2014 Urban Model Awards [Gifs + Link]

#1 - Tatted Up Holly from the music video of 'Smoke' ft. Trey Songz Vote for Tatted Up Holly to be the 'Sexiest Ink Model' of the 2014 Urb…

Started by T.T.S.

4 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by T.T.S.

Rapper 50 Cent Accepts Bitcoin for New Album ‘Animal Ambition’

Business mogul and hip-hop star Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson has joined the growing number of musicians and entrepreneurs who are embracing Bit…

Started by T.T.S.

14 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by T.T.S.

Best Female Bodies in 50 Cent's New Videos #2 and #3 [Gifs]

Originally I wanted ALL gifs to be in the same post, but I realized it would slow every browser the f*ck down, so I'm uploading it in parts…

Started by T.T.S.

3 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by T.T.S.

MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - IN MY OWN LANE (HOT HOT MIX CD - DOWNLOAD & LISTEN LINKS BELOW)

MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - IN MY OWN LANE (HOT HOT MIX CD - DOWNLOAD & LISTEN LINKS BELOW) http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/mixtap

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 May 29, 2014

50 CENT RESPONDING TO HIS WORST PITCH EVER!!! LOL TOO FUNNY

http://damainsource.com/50-cent-responding-to-his-worst-pitch-ever/

Started by bless

1 May 28, 2014
Reply by chris

50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar (Official Promo Copy CD - 1999) 18 Tracks

I sell my 50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar Official Promo Copy CD 18 Tracks from 1999 (Like New). If anybody want it, holla at me with your be…

Started by Lil' Click Kla (LCK)

2 May 27, 2014
Reply by A~R~D

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by C-Lo

39 May 25, 2014
Reply by ♛H∃AVEN$CENT™ $pecial friend

COAST2COAST MIXTAPES DJ REDRUM PRESENTS - I REP FROM COAST2COAST VOL. 4

@DJREDRUM IS BACK WITH THE FORTH INSTALLMENT OF I REP FROM COAST2COAST… FEATURING THE NAMES YOU KNOW @50CENT & MICHAEL JACKSON AND ONES…

Started by Coast2Coast Dj RedRum

0 May 21, 2014

4 N****** in a CADDILAC (Donald Sterling loves the title)

http://www.reverbnation.com/tureign/song/20834127-4-n******-in-a-caddillac Free embed music player from ReverbNation.com

Started by Tureign

0 May 20, 2014

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Alamgir Singra posted a status
8 minutes ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Cassidy Believes Meek Mill Already Lost The Drake Beef: "He Should've Just Came With It From The Rip" (Audio)
"Raid bodied Meek last year. This L with Drizzy mighty be the nail in the coffin.."
12 minutes ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Cassidy Believes Meek Mill Already Lost The Drake Beef: "He Should've Just Came With It From The Rip" (Audio)
"Cass handled meek with Raid last year.. M"
13 minutes ago
Bongo Jones commented on NewMusic's blog post Watch Wiz Khalifa - Exclusive Freestyle
"freestyle = a previously written verse, these days"
15 minutes ago
Bongo Jones commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill In Trouble With The WWE For Using The Undertaker's Ring Entrance Music On 'Wanna Know'
""They are not into the music and the art they are just waiting to be entertained" uhhh....YEAH f***** retard. if I was into the music and the art I would DO it. and to fall off, you have to be "on""
16 minutes ago
33 minutes ago
33 minutes ago
39 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy