All Discussions Tagged '50' (5,078)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

50 CENT RESPONDING TO HIS WORST PITCH EVER!!! LOL TOO FUNNY

http://damainsource.com/50-cent-responding-to-his-worst-pitch-ever/

Started by bless

1 May 28
Reply by chris

50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar (Official Promo Copy CD - 1999) 18 Tracks

I sell my 50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar Official Promo Copy CD 18 Tracks from 1999 (Like New). If anybody want it, holla at me with your be…

Started by Lil' Click Kla (LCK)

2 May 27
Reply by A~R~D

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by Vine: C-Lo

39 May 25
Reply by ♛H∃AVEN$CENT™ $pecial friend

COAST2COAST MIXTAPES DJ REDRUM PRESENTS - I REP FROM COAST2COAST VOL. 4

@DJREDRUM IS BACK WITH THE FORTH INSTALLMENT OF I REP FROM COAST2COAST… FEATURING THE NAMES YOU KNOW @50CENT & MICHAEL JACKSON AND ONES…

Started by Coast2Coast Dj RedRum

0 May 21

4 N****** in a CADDILAC (Donald Sterling loves the title)

http://www.reverbnation.com/tureign/song/20834127-4-n******-in-a-caddillac Free embed music player from ReverbNation.com

Started by Tureign

0 May 20

A Kid's Dream - 50 cent ft Drake (Produced by Kanye) - Street King Immortal Exclusive Instrumental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_BMKuosF2g

Started by fiddy123

6 May 10
Reply by fiddy123

Help Get 50 Cent & Trey Songz "Smoke" Added To Top 40/Rhythmic Radio Stations By Requesting It! (DETAILS INSIDE!)

Airplay is a huge factor in where a song places in the charts. Here you can help 50 Cent by requesting his single! It’s quick and easy. Sim…

Started by Henry Hill

1 May 9
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

UPDATE: 50 Cent & Trey Songz "Smoke" Hits #1 On Germany's Deutsche Black Chart!!!!

Started by Henry Hill

3 May 5
Reply by Henry Hill

50 Cent Rides Around New York City In His Blue Lamborghini Murcielago With @TattedUpHollyyy Bumpin' "Smoke"

The kid @50cent out here living!.I see you @tatteduphollyyy pic.twitter.com/EsueOCNcBJ — Bae Wyatt (@AirPatrick730) April 27, 2014 J…

Started by Henry Hill

9 May 4
Reply by T.T.S.

50 Cent Talks Nas, Lloyd Banks & Interscope Issues, Tony Yayo, Troy Ave, Slowbucks, Summer Jam & More With Funkmaster Flex

Dj Funk Flex sits down with 50 Cent for a tell all interview. Covering all topics from his relationship with G-Unit to his outlook on new…

Started by Henry Hill

3 May 2
Reply by CHRIS...UK...POW

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

di commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
"b****** getting famous over this s***.. nobodys knows a single song of azelia b**** but still she makes headlines f*** the internet and for Iggy releasing her sex tape the only thing that would happen is making her more popular than nicky minaj"
24 minutes ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"THX ."
30 minutes ago
"NOT ESPECIALLY FOR ANY SPECIFIC REASON AT ALL."
31 minutes ago
"AND YOU TOO, 50.ESPECIALLY ."
32 minutes ago
"THERE I SAID IT AND I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN. UNTIL YOU GET HERE TO MYSELF. IM THAT GOOD NICKI MINAJ AT IT, BUSINESS."
34 minutes ago
"BUSINESSES."
38 minutes ago
"I DONT LIKE TXTN BECAUSE I FEEL I CANT GET OUT WHAT IM THINKING ABOUT."
39 minutes ago
"I LOVE U.TODAY TOMORROW NEXT WEEK NEXT MONTH NEXT YEAR YOU KNOW SO ON AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. AND WHATEVER.AND I MEANTTHATIN AGOOD WAY."
41 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy