All Discussions Tagged '50' (5,078)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COAST2COAST MIXTAPES DJ REDRUM PRESENTS - I REP FROM COAST2COAST VOL. 4

@DJREDRUM IS BACK WITH THE FORTH INSTALLMENT OF I REP FROM COAST2COAST… FEATURING THE NAMES YOU KNOW @50CENT & MICHAEL JACKSON AND ONES…

Started by Coast2Coast Dj RedRum

0 May 21

4 N****** in a CADDILAC (Donald Sterling loves the title)

http://www.reverbnation.com/tureign/song/20834127-4-n******-in-a-caddillac Free embed music player from ReverbNation.com

Started by Tureign

0 May 20

A Kid's Dream - 50 cent ft Drake (Produced by Kanye) - Street King Immortal Exclusive Instrumental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_BMKuosF2g

Started by fiddy123

6 May 10
Reply by fiddy123

Help Get 50 Cent & Trey Songz "Smoke" Added To Top 40/Rhythmic Radio Stations By Requesting It! (DETAILS INSIDE!)

Airplay is a huge factor in where a song places in the charts. Here you can help 50 Cent by requesting his single! It’s quick and easy. Sim…

Started by Henry Hill

1 May 9
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

UPDATE: 50 Cent & Trey Songz "Smoke" Hits #1 On Germany's Deutsche Black Chart!!!!

Started by Henry Hill

3 May 5
Reply by Henry Hill

50 Cent Rides Around New York City In His Blue Lamborghini Murcielago With @TattedUpHollyyy Bumpin' "Smoke"

The kid @50cent out here living!.I see you @tatteduphollyyy pic.twitter.com/EsueOCNcBJ — Bae Wyatt (@AirPatrick730) April 27, 2014 J…

Started by Henry Hill

9 May 4
Reply by T.T.S.

50 Cent Talks Nas, Lloyd Banks & Interscope Issues, Tony Yayo, Troy Ave, Slowbucks, Summer Jam & More With Funkmaster Flex

Dj Funk Flex sits down with 50 Cent for a tell all interview. Covering all topics from his relationship with G-Unit to his outlook on new…

Started by Henry Hill

3 May 2
Reply by CHRIS...UK...POW

THE MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - WE MADE IT PART 3

**THE MIXTAPE KING DJ RON G PRESENTS - WE MADE IT PART 3**  (((DOWNLOAD & LISTEN LINKS ARE BELOW))) http://coast2coastmixtapes.com/mix

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 Apr 30

BIG SHOUT TO 50 CENT,THISIS50.COM,YOUNG JACK THRILLER & SMS AUDIO & NELSON 2014 LETS DO IT

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

1 Apr 19
Reply by RedHood Beatz

I Got B****** Everywhere

Whats good ya'll Just finished the first release off of my EP. Affluenza check it out! #Amateurs Chase X Cloud - Amateurs

Started by Chase X Cloud

0 Apr 12

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NatashaG posted a status
"“At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”— Plato"
23 minutes ago
J-Scrilla commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Approved! Amber Rose Twerks To Celebrate Her Husband Wiz Khalifa's 1st No. 1 Album [Video/Pics]
"But don't get it flllucked up tho, I approve this s***!"
34 minutes ago
J-Scrilla commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Approved! Amber Rose Twerks To Celebrate Her Husband Wiz Khalifa's 1st No. 1 Album [Video/Pics]
"B**** been tryna find a reason to twerk, finally found a way to ease her husband into it: "babe, how bout for your #1 album in front of the cover artwork?" Booty-poppin' a** hoes tryna stay relevant"
35 minutes ago
T.j. Hall commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meet Snoop Dogg's New White Alter Ego, Todd [Video/Pics]
"haha dat n**** smokin that sherm"
37 minutes ago
Master Mimd liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meet Snoop Dogg's New White Alter Ego, Todd [Video/Pics]
43 minutes ago
Master Mimd commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meet Snoop Dogg's New White Alter Ego, Todd [Video/Pics]
"Whiteguysconnect! Yeahhhhh babyyyy! Haaa haaaa"
43 minutes ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meet Snoop Dogg's New White Alter Ego, Todd [Video/Pics]
"lmao. Snoop did his thing and I respect his legacy. Dude doesn't have to rap again and still be respected. That n**** cant live his entire life pleasing most you b**** a** n*****. Go back and listen to his old music if you want and get…"
50 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Approved! Amber Rose Twerks To Celebrate Her Husband Wiz Khalifa's 1st No. 1 Album [Video/Pics]
"S*** I'm trying to build me a clone machine, clone myself so I don't have to Work, then clone me every bad a** b**** that's out there, then clone me a mansion and name it PLAYBOYD MANSION! Tru story... Dam ambers a** look good.."
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy