All Discussions Tagged '50' (5,060)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

50 cent

Coo all

Started by Adam Itachi Hooley

0 Feb 12, 2015

Is 50 Cent On BBB Remix? [Rumor Alert!] - Not Confirmed By Thisis50

50 Cent will be on the official remix to Lloyd Banks’ “Beamer, Benz, Bentley” coming to the airwaves sooner than you think. Are you anx…

Started by Adot ►The Architect◄

226 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by TWISTED LOCKED&LOAEDED RECORDS

Flash Check X Luc Skyz (Produced X MagoDaDrummaBoy Ex-Dipset West)

Luc Skyz is back with a release of his mixtape smash "Flash Check a.k.a Stomp Party) produced by the one and only MagoDaDrummaBoy (Aka'Jang…

Started by akajang

1 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Mike Love Savage

Ex Dipset West Artist "Aka'Jang" Diamond Valedictorian (Official Video)

Former Dipset west artist Aka'Jang is back with his new single 'Diamond Vakedictorian" taken from the upcoming project 'Duary Of Lily Begam…

Started by akajang

0 Jan 2, 2015

NEW MIXTAPE FROM HAZEY TEY - "IT'S ALL OR NOTHIN"

NEW MIXTAPE FROM HAZEY TEY "IT'S ALL OR NOTHIN" #LISTEN & #DOWNLOAD NOW ON #DATPIFF http://www.datpiff.com/Hazey-Tey-Its-All-Or-Nothin

Started by Swagga Made

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Arlondo Sutton

New Music Jay z & Foxy Brown's PAPERCHASE track Revamped!!

PAPERCHASE 2K - @TREBROWN DOWNLOAD HERE!! PAPER CHASE 2k DOWNLOAD!

Started by TRE BROWN (SOUTH JAMAICA QUEENS)

0 Nov 5, 2014

Best Footage] Axe Wielding Man Killed By Police | NYPD shoot innocent bystander in Jamaica Queens

style="display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px" data-ad-client="ca-pub-6513741499255121" data-ad-slot="4501540168">

0 Oct 23, 2014

Speed Kills Power Corrupts

Speed Kills Power corrupts dropped yesterday on Datpiff and is taking off. 1,500 views in the first 3 minutes and away it went. Reid V.i.P.…

Started by Reid V.i.P. Brown

0 Aug 12, 2014

Free beat!

Just uploaded some new beats on my site. Make sure to subscribe so you can download a free beat instantly. Go to www.turreekk.com and click…

Started by TurreekK

0 Aug 5, 2014

TRE BROWN/ RMF & NSGBRAND launches the Vs. Everybody Custom Series With The Vs. Everybody T 1.0

Heres a Video from the Ad Campaign below. The -Vs- Everybody Custom Series from #NSGBRAND CHECK THEM OUT ON THE NSGBRAND SITE CLICK H…

0 Jul 27, 2014

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Derek Lemire posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Steve Hamilton commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Arrested In The Caribbean For Using Profanity While Performing "P.I.M.P." At The 2016 St Kitts Music Festival (Video)
"@christain I doubt you can whip any a** you be bench pressing Sunday service man of the clothes balls and pulling up on those high notes when u getting route canal surgery from the choir boys.. Talking straight s*** at a long term stretch I…"
2 hours ago
MR TOP NOTCH commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Martin Of Coldplay Says Rihanna Is "The Frank Sinatra Of Our Generation"
"What is this idiot talking about ,, I found rihannas voice annoying for years, know I'm not the only one"
3 hours ago
MRBAYOOR posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Jededia Milachi Lebowitz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Arrested In The Caribbean For Using Profanity While Performing "P.I.M.P." At The 2016 St Kitts Music Festival (Video)
"Christian palms been giving handjobs to the deacon before the service. Don't shake his hand when he offers. Peace be with you."
4 hours ago
Nancy Byron posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Versa commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Martin Of Coldplay Says Rihanna Is "The Frank Sinatra Of Our Generation"
"this dudes a pain pill addict. his eyes are always pinned."
5 hours ago
Silvia V. posted blog posts
5 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy