All Discussions Tagged '50' (5,071)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speed Kills Power Corrupts

Speed Kills Power corrupts dropped yesterday on Datpiff and is taking off. 1,500 views in the first 3 minutes and away it went. Reid V.i.P.…

Started by Reid V.i.P. Brown

0 Aug 12, 2014

Free beat!

Just uploaded some new beats on my site. Make sure to subscribe so you can download a free beat instantly. Go to www.turreekk.com and click…

Started by TurreekK

0 Aug 5, 2014

TRE BROWN/ RMF & NSGBRAND launches the Vs. Everybody Custom Series With The Vs. Everybody T 1.0

Heres a Video from the Ad Campaign below. The -Vs- Everybody Custom Series from #NSGBRAND CHECK THEM OUT ON THE NSGBRAND SITE CLICK H…

Started by TRE BROWN (SOUTH JAMAICA QUEENS)

0 Jul 27, 2014

TRE BROWN/ RMF & NSGBRAND launches the Vs. Everybody Custom Series With The Vs. Everybody T 1.0

Heres a Video from the Ad Campaign below. The -Vs- Everybody Custom Series from #NSGBRAND CHECK THEM OUT ON THE NSGBRAND SITE CLICK H…

Started by TRE BROWN (SOUTH JAMAICA QUEENS)

0 Jul 27, 2014

The Source's Top 50 Lyricists Of All Time **Complete List Inside**

Ok people. Here's what it is according to The Source Magazine Issue #253 on newsstands now: #1.Rakim #2. Nas #3. The Notorious B.I.G. #4…

Started by SonGetWrec

2619 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by THE RAW ZONE (Palmin Ur Mom A**)

RAPSTER J THE COMEBACK KID MIXTAPE OUT NOW! FEATURES FROM MC A, CHRIS BROWN, PRYCE TAG AND 50 CENT

Rapster J released his first mixtape of 2014 yesterday. The mixtape has already sold 4,822 copies around the United Kingdom. Many bootleg c…

Started by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

3 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

Rapster J's Stretford Avenue sells 450 k within 3 days. Rapster J INTERVIEW

Rapster J's third studio album "Stretford Avenue" was released on Sunday and has been a hit worldwide. The album has already sold 445k with…

37 Jul 5, 2014

RAPSTER J NEW SINGLE "GABBY'S PANTIES" UK #4 FEATURING 50 CENT

RAPSTER J NEW SINGLE "GABBY'S PANTIES" GOES INTO DEPTH ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP IN 2010 WITH GABBY LOGAN. Post what you think of this hit?

1 Jun 22, 2014

Slowbucks is Having 50 Cent Investigated over the "alleged" chain snatching???

http://nahright.com/news/2014/06/05/slowbucks-is-having-50-cent-investigated/#more-440620

Started by bless

19 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by T.T.S.

New 50 Cent Video Dropping Next Week

http://instagram.com/p/o8-7NjDiZD/ from Eif Rivera Instagram Possibly a Bonus track of the Deluxe Edition of Animal Ambition. (My guess…

Started by T.T.S.

3 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by RedHood Beatz

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Streetz commented on NewMusic's blog post The Lox - Real Is Real (Official Music Video)
"D-BLOCK/LOX..that's what's up I just wish it had MC's from the 90's in it."
20 minutes ago
THiNKTaNK commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post "Nobody Will Ever Brainwash Me To Make Me Believe Muhammad Ali Is Better Than Me" Floyd Mayweather Jr. (Video)
"Love him or hate him, THIS is HOW mentally strong people with a stellar track record to back up their work ethic, THiNK. "Once you hate someone, everything they do is annoying." And so it is with Floyd's detractors.  Boxing…"
1 hour ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post "Nobody Will Ever Brainwash Me To Make Me Believe Muhammad Ali Is Better Than Me" Floyd Mayweather Jr. (Video)
"He's a boxer and I think he has a point... Ain't no need to say the other was better than me, especially if these are generations apart. He did also say that he pays respect to those guys. One thing is for sure, we'll never know. So,…"
1 hour ago
john smith liked Mixtape Weekly's blog post Master P & Money Mafia - Hustlin (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
3 hours ago
john smith liked NewMusic's blog post The Lox - Real Is Real (Official Music Video)
3 hours ago
john smith liked C-Lo's blog post Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo Discuss Weed Habits, Lighting Up in Amsterdam, Dr. Dre’s Strain of Choice and Snoop Dogg as Bob Marley Reincarnated
3 hours ago
john smith liked Kidd Kidd's blog post Kidd Kidd - High Times - TI50
3 hours ago
john smith liked Thisis50 TV's blog post 16OrBetter - Cypher EP 58 | Tah G Ali x Bash x Jersey E x Mikee Mula - TI50
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy