All Discussions Tagged '50' (5,078)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post Your Blog Entry Here

You think you can write? You think your blog deserves coverage? Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before ever…

Started by 50 Cent

24382 yesterday
Reply by Hamz

ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

ANIMAL AMBITION drops next Tuesday, JUNE THIRD !! What is your take on the album? What are your first week predictions? I expect nothing…

Started by Trev Jr. 2013 RETURN is IMMINENT

81 Aug 15
Reply by Trev Jr. 2013 RETURN is IMMINENT

Speed Kills Power Corrupts

Speed Kills Power corrupts dropped yesterday on Datpiff and is taking off. 1,500 views in the first 3 minutes and away it went. Reid V.i.P.…

Started by Reid V.i.P. Brown

0 Aug 12

Free beat!

Just uploaded some new beats on my site. Make sure to subscribe so you can download a free beat instantly. Go to www.turreekk.com and click…

Started by TurreekK

0 Aug 5

TRE BROWN/ RMF & NSGBRAND launches the Vs. Everybody Custom Series With The Vs. Everybody T 1.0

Heres a Video from the Ad Campaign below. The -Vs- Everybody Custom Series from #NSGBRAND CHECK THEM OUT ON THE NSGBRAND SITE CLICK H…

Started by TRE BROWN (SOUTH JAMAICA QUEENS)

0 Jul 27

TRE BROWN/ RMF & NSGBRAND launches the Vs. Everybody Custom Series With The Vs. Everybody T 1.0

Heres a Video from the Ad Campaign below. The -Vs- Everybody Custom Series from #NSGBRAND CHECK THEM OUT ON THE NSGBRAND SITE CLICK H…

Started by TRE BROWN (SOUTH JAMAICA QUEENS)

0 Jul 27

The Source's Top 50 Lyricists Of All Time **Complete List Inside**

Ok people. Here's what it is according to The Source Magazine Issue #253 on newsstands now: #1.Rakim #2. Nas #3. The Notorious B.I.G. #4…

Started by SonGetWrec

2619 Jul 21
Reply by THE RAW ZONE (Palmin Ur Mom A**)

To post your question for 50 Cent Click HERE

Don't spam - Spam will be deleted

Started by BroadwayAllDay

8216 Jul 14
Reply by Prizmatic™

RAPSTER J THE COMEBACK KID MIXTAPE OUT NOW! FEATURES FROM MC A, CHRIS BROWN, PRYCE TAG AND 50 CENT

Rapster J released his first mixtape of 2014 yesterday. The mixtape has already sold 4,822 copies around the United Kingdom. Many bootleg c…

Started by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

3 Jul 6
Reply by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

Rapster J's Stretford Avenue sells 450 k within 3 days. Rapster J INTERVIEW

Rapster J's third studio album "Stretford Avenue" was released on Sunday and has been a hit worldwide. The album has already sold 445k with…

Started by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

37 Jul 5
Reply by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Tecboy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Soulja Boy & Gillie Da Kid Set To Box On October 25. Who Will Win?
"Thank you @Billy Bob!! Grown men, acting like kids, grow the f*** up!"
7 minutes ago
chris commented on corentin's blog post Video: G-Unit - Watch Me (Live On Chelsea Lately Finale)
"damn g n snoop"
58 minutes ago
chris liked corentin's blog post Video: G-Unit - Watch Me (Live On Chelsea Lately Finale)
1 hour ago
Tim Myer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Soulja Boy & Gillie Da Kid Set To Box On October 25. Who Will Win?
"ctfu @ John Smith"
1 hour ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post New Audio Of Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Firing 6 Shots, Pausing Then Firing 4 More At Michael Brown Raises More Questions [Video]
"No racism isnt dead. So what? Everybodys racist, especially blacks and whites. I'm not white, and I do get profiled alot, but black ppl cry the loudest. Lets be real we have alot of privileges here in America, and u know who has the most…"
1 hour ago
Jack Raymonvil commented on corentin's blog post Video: G-Unit - Watch Me (Live On Chelsea Lately Finale)
"Ggggggg.unit"
1 hour ago
Jack Raymonvil liked corentin's blog post Video: G-Unit - Watch Me (Live On Chelsea Lately Finale)
1 hour ago
john smith commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Soulja Boy & Gillie Da Kid Set To Box On October 25. Who Will Win?
"I don't think it will happen. Soulja will fake a injury 2 weeks before."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy