All Discussions Tagged '50' (5,063)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post Your Blog Entry Here

You think you can write? You think your blog deserves coverage? Are you always up on the new music, rumors, pictures and videos before ever…

Started by 50 Cent

24600 Sep 19
Reply by Track Out

Breaking News:Author Found No Evidence of Jerry Heller Stealing form NWA

while on the Murder Master Music Show Author Ben Westhoff (Original Gangstas) said "I found no evidence of Jerry Heller stealing from NWA"…

Started by Prezident Bejda

0 Sep 10

TOP 50 Best Song Contest www.igmenterprise.com

Come join www.igmenterprise.com top 50 best song contest cash prize

Started by JayPaperz

0 Sep 7

TOP 50 Best Song Contest www.igmenterprise.com

Started by JayPaperz

0 Sep 7

The 16 Bar Diss DROP Thread.Who Can Embarrass The Person Above The Most??

You know whats the deal. Drop a freestyle verse about anything. It has to be 8 bars which is 16 lines. Drop one and then comment on others.…

Started by Haspy

1887 Aug 21
Reply by JayPaperz

"God Calling" -Mike Knox of G-Unit Philly & Nyce Da Future of Infamous/G-Unit. This is fuccin hot!!

Leave Ur Thoughts People. This The Kind Of S*** I Expect Out Of G-Unit Consistently! Go register on NyceDaFuture.Com to check out the mi…

Started by ChasinDatPaper

6 Aug 7
Reply by Mike Savage

THE MIXTAPE GOD DJ RON G PRESENTS - I STARTED IT PART 2 #NEWMIXTAPE

THE MIXTAPE GOD DJ RON G PRESENTS - I STARTED IT PART 2 #NEWMIXTAPE http://www.audiomack.com/album/dj-ron-g/i-started-it-part-2

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 May 28

Who Is James Boogie?

James Boogie: A talented new rap artist on the course of success in this new day in age of the hip hop music industry. Born in Detroit, Mi…

Started by Boogie On The Track Web Llc

0 Feb 6

Orlando Rapper, Bezz Believe Links Up With 50 Cent, Talks About Sanford, Racial Equality And Awareness

During the Civil Rights movement during the 1960’s, Dr. Martin Luther King spoke about and advocated a movement that was focused on civil…

Started by Joey Braxton

0 Jan 16

T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

He shares the best advice he ever received, being more active on the social networks, love for his family, possible collaboration with 50…

Started by C-Lo from Vine

40 Jan 13
Reply by Sevene Perez

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NoYaWhItE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wack 100 Accuses Maino Of Playing Both Sides In The Game Vs. Meek Mill Beef, Challenges Him To A Fight. Maino Accepts "U Can Get Ur Fade, Caesar, Flat Top Or Baldy"
"This all wwe s***"
40 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wack 100 Accuses Maino Of Playing Both Sides In The Game Vs. Meek Mill Beef, Challenges Him To A Fight. Maino Accepts "U Can Get Ur Fade, Caesar, Flat Top Or Baldy"
"Who is wack 100? He appeared out of nowhere"
46 minutes ago
Emir Tijerina liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wack 100 Accuses Maino Of Playing Both Sides In The Game Vs. Meek Mill Beef, Challenges Him To A Fight. Maino Accepts "U Can Get Ur Fade, Caesar, Flat Top Or Baldy"
48 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Danish Songwriter Lazar Lakic Sues Fetty Wap Over Uncleared 'Trap Queen' Sample
58 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"Damn NOBODY likes Meek LMAO!!! And yes Niki was a hoodrat, so she f***** everybody."
1 hour ago
F***THEWORLD liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
1 hour ago
Enrique Dent posted a blog post
1 hour ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 liked NewMusic's blog post The Weeknd Ft. Daft Punk - Starboy (Official Music Video)
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy