All Discussions Tagged '4' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COAST2COAST MIXTAPES DJ REDRUM PRESENTS - I REP FROM COAST2COAST VOL. 4

@DJREDRUM IS BACK WITH THE FORTH INSTALLMENT OF I REP FROM COAST2COAST… FEATURING THE NAMES YOU KNOW @50CENT & MICHAEL JACKSON AND ONES…

Started by Coast2Coast Dj RedRum

0 May 21

4 N****** in a CADDILAC (Donald Sterling loves the title)

http://www.reverbnation.com/tureign/song/20834127-4-n******-in-a-caddillac Free embed music player from ReverbNation.com

Started by Tureign

0 May 20

Pay4Play

I ran into a middle age music composer in Ct. Somehow we began a convo on music distributions strategies. He explained to me that it was ea…

Started by PreZence

0 Jun 13, 2013

MAY 4, 2013: FLOYD MAYWEATHER vs Robert Guerrero

Ok then. I heard there's some "genuine boxing fans" in here. Let's talk BOXING.

Started by SonGetWrec

49 May 7, 2013
Reply by chris

RAPPER DOTCOMM- JUST RELEASED "WE DON'T PRAY 4 SUCKAZ"

Started by Latoya Lopez

0 Mar 18, 2013

Fly Female Rapper "Country Gravy" Download for "Dread Em Up"

Country Gravy is a half southern girl, and half Jamaican with a very distinct style perfect for radio and the dance floor. It's very refres…

Started by 4UEntertainment/Universal

1 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by 4UEntertainment/Universal

**NEW** Dirty South Beat "Confrontation"

Here's a New Dirty South beat for y'all at HHE. A little different sounding than your normal Dirty South Beats Let me Know what you think.…

Started by Instant Classic Productionz

0 Jul 2, 2012

Download 5 FREE Beats

If you need Beats for your next mix tape or album go to http://www.InstantClassicProductionz.com Download 5 Free on us.

0 Mar 11, 2012

5 Free Beats

I see everyone collabing with one another. If you need beats to collab on Download 5 FREE beats at http://www.InstantClassicProductionz.com

0 Feb 29, 2012

Your Next Project

If you need High Quality beats for your next Mix tape or album, Go to http://www.InstantClassicProductionz.com

1 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Instant Classic Productionz

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

john smith liked NewMusic's blog post New Music: Nas - The Season
8 seconds ago
john smith liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Says Photographer Accusing Him Of Theft Is A Liar Who Was Harassing His Child
12 seconds ago
mike commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post On Or Off? Nicki Minaj's BF Safaree Addresses Drake & Lil Wayne Lusting After Her On 'Only.' Covers Up His Nicki Tattoos (Pic)
"its crazy how all u n***** under this comment think about is 2 niggest bein gay and f***** other dudes that say alot about how much of f*** all yall is ijs evey time something come up bout wayne some n**** is thinkin bout him f***** another igga…"
1 hour ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post On Or Off? Nicki Minaj's BF Safaree Addresses Drake & Lil Wayne Lusting After Her On 'Only.' Covers Up His Nicki Tattoos (Pic)
"so the gay we are the world rappers and F@G are trying to generate buzz with fake s***. Not suprised drake is trying to hit, lil wayne trying to smash every chick possible to keep focus off of him and baby, we know baby smashed you n**** and…"
2 hours ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rihanna & Miley Cyrus Air Out The Girls At 2014 amfAR Inspiration Gala (Video/Pics)
"@ richard and SMP i couldn't more with what both of ya'll are saying these baby tity hoes are merely exploiting this event to there advantage. to keep it real if they were to come to the event based off behavior they would be there as Aids…"
2 hours ago
CoolJJJ. updated their profile
2 hours ago
Bigga Rankin posted a blog post

YUNG SNAKE Rise Of The Cobra

PROMOVATICANLOGO YoungSnake ft tbrdownloadwide 1 YUNG SNAKE Rise Of The Cobra…See More
2 hours ago
Raphenom posted blog posts
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy