$amantha ¢ent's Discussions (642)

Discussions Replied To (545) Replies Latest Activity

"my picture with 50 being featured for like 6 months."

$amantha ¢ent replied Mar 19, 2009 to Favorite Thisis50 moments

77 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Natalie

"thats not one of FOB's better songs.. it's probably the worst song on their new cd..…"

$amantha ¢ent replied Mar 19, 2009 to 50 Cent is OPENING for FALL OUT BOY on their new tour

17 Mar 19, 2009

"you're in serious denial.. as it's been announced officially."

$amantha ¢ent replied Mar 19, 2009 to 50 Cent is OPENING for FALL OUT BOY on their new tour

17 Mar 19, 2009

"he won't get boo'ed most Fall Out Boy fans are teenager girls... most of which proba…"

$amantha ¢ent replied Mar 16, 2009 to 50 Cent is OPENING for FALL OUT BOY on their new tour

17 Mar 19, 2009

"lol. i was going to go as 50 this year, but i didn't feel like buying a bullet proof…"

$amantha ¢ent replied Nov 4, 2008 to Halloween Cosutme (How yall Like it, Rate 1-10!!!!!)

21 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by KEIZER SOZE

"lmfao. no. i'm shocked they didnt play that song...."

$amantha ¢ent replied Oct 31, 2008 to so.. i saw Young Hot Rod at the club tonight..

20 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by CHUCKIE...

"no?"

$amantha ¢ent replied Oct 31, 2008 to DO I LOOK LIKE THE GAME?

60 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Ezau

"no love to the usa. :("

$amantha ¢ent replied Oct 19, 2008 to Official World Tour Dates!! [Europe & Africa Tour] ThisIs50 Exclusive!

9 Oct 20, 2008

"shut up. stop posting the same post in different forums without having any facts or…"

$amantha ¢ent replied Oct 17, 2008 to DO YALL KNOW 50 HAVE OTHER KIDS

3 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Chri$tina

"i'm not into "n*****""

$amantha ¢ent replied Oct 17, 2008 to This question iz strickly 4 the woman.Wut kinda n**** u like better dark or light skin?

43 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Bruce Bruce liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Boss In Training: 50 Cent Buys His Son A Miniature Motorized Mercedes For His 2nd Birthday [Video/Pics]
5 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Chronicles: Talks Eminem "It's Tough For Some People To Accept That You Have A White Artist That Does It Better Than Blacks," His Own Success On & Off Stage & More [Video]
"Not sure what Em's motivation would be to fake retire since he was 50s labelmate...."
32 minutes ago
RED G commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Boss In Training: 50 Cent Buys His Son A Miniature Motorized Mercedes For His 2nd Birthday [Video/Pics]
"Father and son time"
32 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

50 Cent Buys His Son A Miniature Motorized Mercedes For His 2nd Birthday

Boss In Training: 50 Cent Buys His Son A Miniature Motorized Mercedes For His 2nd Birthday...

www.thisis50.com

Video And Pics After The Jump 50 Cent's son Sire has skipped bikes altogether and is sitting behind the wheels of a car fit for a young CEO in the making. T…

Facebook36 minutes ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Chronicles: Talks Eminem "It's Tough For Some People To Accept That You Have A White Artist That Does It Better Than Blacks," His Own Success On & Off Stage & More [Video]
38 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Boss In Training: 50 Cent Buys His Son A Miniature Motorized Mercedes For His 2nd Birthday [Video/Pics]
38 minutes ago
Dub liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
40 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
40 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy