HUSTLER *RakimGodMc*'s Discussions (8,401)

Discussions Replied To (8150) Replies Latest Activity

" "

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Aug 30, 2013 to In Premo We Trust

155 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by HUSTLER *RakimGodMc*

" "

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Aug 30, 2013 to In Premo We Trust

155 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by HUSTLER *RakimGodMc*

"N**** is spitting that same old same old ish"

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Aug 24, 2013 to I recorded all of 50's new songs he played tonight check it

20 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by blue hefner

" "

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Aug 8, 2013 to JAY Z: "Picasso Baby: A Performance Art Film" HBO Premier August 2, 2013 @ 11PM/E

39 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

"Congratulations inca i salute you for that i recommend you to listen to big k.r.i.t.…"

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Aug 6, 2013 to So Ive been at Boot Camp for 3 months...Any new songs I should look out for??

15 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"I dont understand how the video has anything to do with the song it doesnt make any…"

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Aug 5, 2013 to JAY Z: "Picasso Baby: A Performance Art Film" HBO Premier August 2, 2013 @ 11PM/E

39 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

"Actually that would be joe budden"

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Aug 2, 2013 to *Blank* Makes Music For...

41 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

"Lol"

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Aug 2, 2013 to *Blank* Makes Music For...

41 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

"true about rakim ish"

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Jul 27, 2013 to Magna Carta Holy Grail Sucks And Everybody Knows It...

39 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by killacliff

"F*** the fame, keep cheating on me, what I do, I took her back Fool me twice, that's…"

HUSTLER *RakimGodMc* replied Jul 27, 2013 to Magna Carta Holy Grail Sucks And Everybody Knows It...

39 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by killacliff

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kidd Kidd's Message To Janky Promoters Who Try To Pay Him For Shows With Beats Instead Of Cash: "Don't Come At Me With No Sideways Sh!t" (Video)
"Agreed .... Jay electronica album track list 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10."
11 minutes ago
TCK liked NewMusic's blog post Beyonce - Formation (Official Music Video)
12 minutes ago
KamalSupreme liked KamalSupreme's video
14 minutes ago
dredai commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kidd Kidd's Message To Janky Promoters Who Try To Pay Him For Shows With Beats Instead Of Cash: "Don't Come At Me With No Sideways Sh!t" (Video)
"Jay Elect may be irrelevant, but he is no slouch with the pen."
18 minutes ago
Billy Helms updated their profile
23 minutes ago
chris commented on NewMusic's blog post Beyonce - Formation (Official Music Video)
"I'm not surprised Beyoncé releases something before the super bowl. Maybe the album will release during the super bowl!!"
24 minutes ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kidd Kidd's Message To Janky Promoters Who Try To Pay Him For Shows With Beats Instead Of Cash: "Don't Come At Me With No Sideways Sh!t" (Video)
"Jay. Electronica is so irrelevant. 50 can respond to him in person when he sees him. 50 responded to meek is easy cuz it's the whole mmg situation. This electronica b**** just lookin for a quick promo. I have to laugh... these rappers must like…"
49 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kidd Kidd's Message To Janky Promoters Who Try To Pay Him For Shows With Beats Instead Of Cash: "Don't Come At Me With No Sideways Sh!t" (Video)
"Ja Electronic? -_____- Jay Z has had him on the bench for like 10yrs LMAO. His WACK a** album has been sitting on the shelf for atleast 5yrs LOL. He's irrelevant."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy