Swift-o's Discussions (3,395)

Discussions Replied To (3251) Replies Latest Activity

"This wasn't even his real album. He made it like that last minute. Judge him on stre…"

Swift-o replied Jun 11 to 50 cent Animal Ambition sells 7,200 (81,136) in it's 4th week. 50 has just personally brought a whole shop supply of Trey Songz new Trigga album from best buy. Instagram link inside.

140 on Monday
Reply by THE RAW ZONE (Palmin Ur Mom A**)

"Quit it! They gonna committ suicide!!"

Swift-o replied Jun 6 to 1thug aka MASTER MOLD Presents: PAY STUBS THREADD VOLUME 3.0 (COMIN FRIDAY)

131 Jul 1
Reply by 1THUG aka FAGGz TRYNA CLONE ME!!

"Oh shyyt! Ha! The ghost of still dre! You been gone for a while. Hope you been worki…"

Swift-o replied Jun 6 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

80 Jul 2
Reply by This5

"Who cares it was a mixtape he sold anyway. And played about 5 of those songs on a ha…"

Swift-o replied Jun 3 to AA projected to do 35k

28 Jun 7
Reply by blue hefner

"50 is a grimey Mafuka for real lmao."

Swift-o replied Jun 2 to 50 Brings Out Banks, Buck, Yayo Fabolous, Yo Gotti At Summer Jam. Crew Assaults Slowbucks.

7 Jun 3
Reply by Young, Fly, Dumb High

"Prolly gonna drop it when the album drops next week. That feature on Mary Jane was a…"

Swift-o replied May 28 to I guess no new 50 song today?? I thought we were suppose to get the "animal ambition" track today. It's listed on the website for it to come out the 27th.

10 May 30
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"1thug iz tha coldest!"

Swift-o replied May 16 to "QWICK TO SNAP NOW" (QWICK TO BACK DOWN REMIZZZ) BY 1THUG feat. LIL JON (SNIPPET ONLY...LOOK OUT!!) DISSIN ALL THIS50 BOTTY BOYS illafagg, gayboyD, faggedupBULLY, and unitedgAYs

18 on Wednesday

"You already know what time it iz! We don't just talk bout it we be be about it! Tha…"

Swift-o replied May 16 to "QWICK TO SNAP NOW" (QWICK TO BACK DOWN REMIZZZ) BY 1THUG feat. LIL JON (SNIPPET ONLY...LOOK OUT!!) DISSIN ALL THIS50 BOTTY BOYS illafagg, gayboyD, faggedupBULLY, and unitedgAYs

18 on Wednesday

"Hahaha"

Swift-o replied May 15 to "QWICK TO SNAP NOW" (QWICK TO BACK DOWN REMIZZZ) BY 1THUG feat. LIL JON (SNIPPET ONLY...LOOK OUT!!) DISSIN ALL THIS50 BOTTY BOYS illafagg, gayboyD, faggedupBULLY, and unitedgAYs

18 on Wednesday

"Sounds gay as f***."

Swift-o replied May 10 to A Kid's Dream - 50 cent ft Drake (Produced by Kanye) - Street King Immortal Exclusive Instrumental

6 May 10
Reply by fiddy123

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy