Swift-o's Discussions (3,383)

Discussions Replied To (3239) Replies Latest Activity

"Lmao. Shut the f*** up ya Stan. You just a disgruntled fan knowin damn well you were…"

Swift-o replied on Saturday to How much will 50 Cent sell on his new album Animal Ambition ?

9 yesterday
Reply by myles

"Lmao. No wonder you're a fuckboy. Nobody takes you two f*** serious mr BISD is bette…"

Swift-o replied Apr 16 to the official 50 doesnt take responsibility thread

15 Apr 17
Reply by Vinny Vendetta

"Shut up. You sound like a damn woman."

Swift-o replied Apr 14 to the official 50 doesnt take responsibility thread

15 Apr 17
Reply by Vinny Vendetta

"Pilot has the same sample as T.I. "Crown Me". That song is dope too. Juelz and Cam k…"

Swift-o replied Mar 26 to YO NEW 50! Finally We're Starting To Reach Somewhere! PILOT

27 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"So who do you like nowadays? What songs would you compare today that you can say are…"

Swift-o replied Mar 25 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Right. It's like cause it's 50 I don't like it but let one if these other lames put…"

Swift-o replied Mar 21 to Wat Do U Guys Think About The Supposed Dont Worry About It Single?

17 Mar 23
Reply by Fortune

"There is a lot of songs out that are way worse than that tho and people seem to rock…"

Swift-o replied Mar 19 to Wat Do U Guys Think About The Supposed Dont Worry About It Single?

17 Mar 23
Reply by Fortune

"It's not so much of a booty single as it is a single trying to accommodate today's g…"

Swift-o replied Mar 18 to Wat Do U Guys Think About The Supposed Dont Worry About It Single?

17 Mar 23
Reply by Fortune

"I'm feelin don't worry bout it. That s*** bangs! I be on that same s*** people alway…"

Swift-o replied Mar 18 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"I hope you guys understand he's basically selling us a mixtape. Just sayin."

Swift-o replied Mar 17 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy