Deemoe_NYC's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"lol, That's some good s*** right there!.... made me spill a little of my soda on the…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Oct 17, 2009 to WORLDS LARGEST SNAKE FOUND DEAD...(VIDEO INSIDE)

61 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by SIZZLE-THISIS50 TRIPLE O.G.

"s*** was aight! id f** wit it! good work"

Deemoe_NYC replied Oct 5, 2009 to VIDEO: Jay-Z ft. Eminem 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks - D.O.A. Remix MorrisVideos 2009

28 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Deemoe_NYC

"HAAAA, Dayum what did 50 just start! LMFAO"

Deemoe_NYC replied Oct 5, 2009 to

just now

"naw....Get rich or die trying.... is a classic, its going to be hard to out do that…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Oct 2, 2009 to 50 Cent Said 'Before I Self Destruct' Will Be Better Than 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' What do you guys think??

62 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Collabs

"I hate when niccaz only has $10 in their pocket but orders the most expensive s*** o…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Sep 29, 2009 to THE THINGS I HATE AND THEY P*** ME OFF THREAD

145 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by J-Prince |352

"The album is gonna be alright.... I can pull 5 tracks off this album i can listen to…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Sep 1, 2009 to Jay-Z - "Blueprint 3" [Full Album] Preview Hot Or Not? Whats Your Favorite Track?

5 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Deemoe_NYC

"My dude... you just met her..... how you gonna think she the one when you havent eve…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Aug 20, 2009 to

just now

"OR.. I'll Fly as many of THISIS50.com members to an Island or resort and see what ha…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Aug 12, 2009 to IF YOU HAD A MILLION DOLLARS WHAT WOULD U DO WITH IT??

31 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by G. Greg

"I know... Thats why i said "I'd Take (as many) kids as I can".... in other words as…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Aug 12, 2009 to IF YOU HAD A MILLION DOLLARS WHAT WOULD U DO WITH IT??

31 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by G. Greg

"Take as many kids as I can from my hood who are bustin there azz and is getting good…"

31 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by G. Greg

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Mel Grimes liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Suspects Arrested in the 2015 Murder of Chinx Drugz (Video)
6 minutes ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
32 minutes ago
504Diffusion shared their blog post on StumbleUpon
36 minutes ago
504Diffusion posted a blog post

Storm: A femcee who's about to blow the entertainment world away

Whether it’s recording music, fielding interview requests, working with her non-profit to better the world, or just spending time mentoring her young son in the ways of the world – particularly his new business venture - artist Storm is blazing a new and improved path for femcees. Raising a young king takes a lot of work, but…See More
38 minutes ago
Yung Hus liked Yung Hus's blog post Msee Mercury - "I've Done"
58 minutes ago
Jeanetta Brooks Graham (OG SHUG) posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Jeanetta Brooks Graham (OG SHUG) liked kdough's profile
1 hour ago
Jeanetta Brooks Graham (OG SHUG) shared a profile on Facebook
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy