Deemoe_NYC's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Female = Keri Hilson.... (She's a sleeper) , I Keep forgetting how fly this chic is…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Jan 30, 2009 to who is the best looking male or female n da music game

118 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by MaMa Bullie T

"The Decisions and The Order of the World we live in has already been designed by peo…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Jan 19, 2009 to How's barak wack obama going to CHANGE anything??????

63 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Fever

"Ja Rule: Put It On me = 2,756 Times Fat Joe & Ashanti: Whats Love = 2,456 Times…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Dec 27, 2008 to most played song on your ipod

59 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by D-monaghan! holdMEdown

"This nicca here, must of just found out his girl was smashing some another dude!!!!!!"

Deemoe_NYC replied Dec 20, 2008 to HEARTLESS

2 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Natalie

"WTF... thats s*** is gay!..... I'll get close to her when im 75 years old and the Vi…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Dec 13, 2008 to

just now

"Hell yeah, Thats a no brainer....why wouldn't I?"

Deemoe_NYC replied Dec 10, 2008 to Fellas keep it 100! If a chic wanted 2............

27 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by ct shorty ~ best ull neva have

"it was proabably just a long day for the chic... throw the chic in a hot shower (In…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Dec 10, 2008 to What would guys do if you were about to f*** a girl and when you pulled her panties....

22 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Lil Big Nasty

"its cool, its missing something but I can see it being used as a platform for someth…"

Deemoe_NYC replied Dec 10, 2008 to 50 RESPONDS TO LIL WAYNE!!!

40 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Webb

"Ace of Spades"

Deemoe_NYC replied Mar 25, 2008 to WHAT IS YOUR DRINK OF CHOICE???????/

56 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by thugginlikedat

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Rap News Daily posted a blog post

New York Recording Artist, Mazerati Fresh Presents Official Music Video To Brand New Single,''Stop Lyin' On Your Kitchen''

Hailing from New York with roots from Harlem New York artist known as Mazerati Fresh journey in music has dated back to the age of Five years old. At the tender age of nine years old in the mist of being starved and abused Mazerati Fresh found his purpose, and that purpose is music. What makes him unique the ability to create…See More
9 minutes ago
URKILLER commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Mr. Porter Says Adele was Supposed To Be on Eminem's 'Revival' + Eminem & 50 Cent Collabo Album?? - TI50
"Damn this s*** dead."
42 minutes ago
Deb Drujz posted a blog post
46 minutes ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
50 minutes ago
DJ Duce posted a blog post

How DJ Duce Mixed Christmas

DJ Duce Is Back Plugging You Up With All The Classic Christmas Tunes For Your Holiday Season And Of Course Its 100% Stack Or Starve Approved!Tracklist:01. Jim Jones Feat. Rell - Bad Santa 02. Master P Feat. C-Murder - Christmas In Da Ghetto 03. TLC - Sleigh Ride 04. Rev Run Feat. Mase, Puff Daddy, Snoop…See More
1 hour ago
Bane commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Suspects Arrested in the 2015 Murder of Chinx Drugz (Video)
"but ya'll can't find out who Killed Pac BIG or Big L???????"
2 hours ago
Djayy Charliee posted blog posts
2 hours ago
KARTEL ROUTE INC. liked KARTEL ROUTE INC.'s video
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy