Jerrel's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"It's ain't Gunplay it's Gunfly n**** was spiderman!"

Jerrel replied Oct 3, 2012 to Better View: Gunplay Getting Jumped By 50 & His Crew + Throwing Punches At Mike Knox (2nd Camera Angle)

161 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Swift-o

"Yayo Kendrick Lamar EM Cube Ryan Leslie"

Jerrel replied Sep 2, 2012 to Who would you like to see featured on 50 Cent's "Street King Immortal" Album?

80 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by notice

"R.I.P. Chris Lighty yeahh something weird is happening look at his tweets one of the…"

Jerrel replied Aug 30, 2012 to My Take on the Sudden passing of C Lighty *UPDATED* 50s reaction

96 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by PatrickGREECE iz BACK

"I hear New Day everyday on Holland biggest radio station believe me it's a hit they…"

Jerrel replied Aug 22, 2012 to WARNING: For All You Hardcore 50 Fans/Stans Be Prepare For Change Cause I Dont Think You Go Like SK Immortal (News & Notes Inside)

106 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by ðâ *« £€G€Ñð⮥»* ©ü£tur€™

"Soon somebody gonna catch Game slippin nikka is to busy running up nikkas with his h…"

Jerrel replied Aug 13, 2012 to DOJA aka the game Accuses Waka Flocka Flame Protégé Of Running Scare: "[You Were] Tryna Get Up Outta There B*tch"

3 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Jerrel

"This nikka Slim da Lobster is lame as fuckk. He going in on FIF on Twitter LOL. Nikk…"

Jerrel replied Aug 13, 2012 to SLIM DA MOBSTER GOING IN ON FIFTY ON TWITTER

38 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Shane from Houston

"My favourite joints on this tape are: 1. So High 2. Tables 3. Slow and Melodic"

Jerrel replied Jul 30, 2012 to Tony Yayo - Sex, Drugs & Hip-Hop

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by THE RAW ZONE (Palmin Ur Mom A**)

"Tables is a banger!!! Slow and Melodic is the stripclub anthem but So High is the re…"

Jerrel replied Jul 30, 2012 to Tony Yayo - Sex, Drugs & Hip-Hop

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by THE RAW ZONE (Palmin Ur Mom A**)

"Fire man if this is a real track 50 should it release it als a promotion single 4 SK…"

Jerrel replied Jul 25, 2012 to 50 Cent - Attraction (feat. Steven Drakes & Dynamic) [Final]

35 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Inca Peruvian Chico

"HAHAHAHA THIS S*** IS FUNNY"

Jerrel replied Jul 24, 2012 to IF IT MEANS MORE TO YOU TO "FEEL/THINK" YOU'RE A LEGEND ON A BLOG SITE THAN TO HAVE A JOB... HANG YA SELF - MATTER OF FACT: GRAB THE STRAP AND BANG YA SELF

115 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Queen Latifah Cancels Bill Cosby's Interview On Her Show Over Rape Allegations
"Damn"
4 minutes ago
MacTheLegend commented on NewMusic's blog post New Music: Nas - The Season
"http://www.datpiff.com/MacTheLegend-All-Luv-N-War-mixtape.658220.html free download support somebody talented as nas the season.."
44 minutes ago
MacTheLegend liked NewMusic's blog post New Music: Nas - The Season
45 minutes ago
Raphenom posted a blog post

Check Out New Music and video teaser from Bereavement called Opiate Wonderland Feat on @mymusicmylifebz

BereavementOpiate WonderlandVIEW ON YOUTUBE@mymusicmylifebzEP Forbidden Haven by Bereavement is 3 tracks with songs: 1. Opiate Wonderland 2. The Man Who Painted God3. Welcome To HellRelease date TBDRead more at…See More
45 minutes ago
SoundBOI posted a status
"#nowplaying: Shop Like My Birthday by Atilah. Listen now: http://sclk.co/s7gtox via @SoundClick"
47 minutes ago
SoundBOI posted a status
"Sneak peek: Macaroni Pill by Atilah. Listen now: http://sclk.co/s7jpuw via @SoundClick"
1 hour ago
Riko commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Says Photographer Accusing Him Of Theft Is A Liar Who Was Harassing His Child
"F*** that b**** funky a** hoe trying to get her minutes of fame. F*** the police they don't like suge because he ain't no snitch a** n****. They're just mad because he wouldn't help them catch them n***** who popped him up. Buck…"
1 hour ago
SoundBOI posted a status
"Hit banger: LateNight by Atilah. Play: http://sclk.co/s7jqbx via @SoundClick"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy