Jerrel's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"It's ain't Gunplay it's Gunfly n**** was spiderman!"

Jerrel replied Oct 3, 2012 to Better View: Gunplay Getting Jumped By 50 & His Crew + Throwing Punches At Mike Knox (2nd Camera Angle)

161 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Swift-o

"Yayo Kendrick Lamar EM Cube Ryan Leslie"

Jerrel replied Sep 2, 2012 to Who would you like to see featured on 50 Cent's "Street King Immortal" Album?

80 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by notice

"R.I.P. Chris Lighty yeahh something weird is happening look at his tweets one of the…"

Jerrel replied Aug 30, 2012 to My Take on the Sudden passing of C Lighty *UPDATED* 50s reaction

96 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by PatrickGREECE iz BACK

"I hear New Day everyday on Holland biggest radio station believe me it's a hit they…"

Jerrel replied Aug 22, 2012 to WARNING: For All You Hardcore 50 Fans/Stans Be Prepare For Change Cause I Dont Think You Go Like SK Immortal (News & Notes Inside)

106 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by ðâ *« £€G€Ñð⮥»* ©ü£tur€™

"Soon somebody gonna catch Game slippin nikka is to busy running up nikkas with his h…"

Jerrel replied Aug 13, 2012 to DOJA aka the game Accuses Waka Flocka Flame Protégé Of Running Scare: "[You Were] Tryna Get Up Outta There B*tch"

3 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Jerrel

"This nikka Slim da Lobster is lame as fuckk. He going in on FIF on Twitter LOL. Nikk…"

Jerrel replied Aug 13, 2012 to SLIM DA MOBSTER GOING IN ON FIFTY ON TWITTER

38 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Shane from Houston

"My favourite joints on this tape are: 1. So High 2. Tables 3. Slow and Melodic"

Jerrel replied Jul 30, 2012 to Tony Yayo - Sex, Drugs & Hip-Hop

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by THE RAW ZONE (Palmin Ur Mom A**)

"Tables is a banger!!! Slow and Melodic is the stripclub anthem but So High is the re…"

Jerrel replied Jul 30, 2012 to Tony Yayo - Sex, Drugs & Hip-Hop

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by THE RAW ZONE (Palmin Ur Mom A**)

"Fire man if this is a real track 50 should it release it als a promotion single 4 SK…"

Jerrel replied Jul 25, 2012 to 50 Cent - Attraction (feat. Steven Drakes & Dynamic) [Final]

35 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Inca Peruvian Chico

"HAHAHAHA THIS S*** IS FUNNY"

Jerrel replied Jul 24, 2012 to IF IT MEANS MORE TO YOU TO "FEEL/THINK" YOU'RE A LEGEND ON A BLOG SITE THAN TO HAVE A JOB... HANG YA SELF - MATTER OF FACT: GRAB THE STRAP AND BANG YA SELF

115 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"i wanna hear wat lil gotta say about that lil incident on a verse.... he probably kill it i can imagine ... lil wayne is more talented than my favorite rapper 50"
56 seconds ago
mark anthony commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beyond Lucky: Indiana Man Wins $1 Million Hoosier Lottery Twice In 3 Months
"Dawn lucky bast are s*** but I'm next"
10 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"Well wayne on his way to get some super dome from millian in the back of the limo and this n**** hey excuse me wayne may I have a half of second of your time...n**** get the f*** out of here with that s***..why not get at that n**** in the club oh…"
43 minutes ago
King a.k.a Da Judge liked NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. The Lox - All A Dream (Official Music Video)
49 minutes ago
1THUG aka FAGGz TRYNA CLONE ME!! commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef Ft. Tadoe - Tec (Official Music Video)
"why tha fugg i cane in here?? why tha fugg i hit dat triangle play buttin negga!! yo keef...you owe me 3 minutes and 42 second BACK homey...wit INTRESS!! i will never press play on another cheef keef song again!! fool me once shame on you...fool me…"
55 minutes ago
La'Ronn commented on NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. The Lox - All A Dream (Official Music Video)
"Bout time! Hoping Legendary is the next video."
1 hour ago
La'Ronn commented on NewMusic's blog post Janelle Monae - Electric Lady (Official Music Video)
"Miss Monae is bad a** with that fro and those white pants. DAMN!"
1 hour ago
david jones commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef Ft. Tadoe - Tec (Official Music Video)
"love the baseline"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy