myles's Discussions (1,394)

Discussions Replied To (1346) Replies Latest Activity

"And then one of Fifs classic albums walked over everything all his enemies have done…"

myles replied Dec 10 to Gunit vs Maybach Music Group in album Sales

4 23 hours ago
Reply by Rida #SK

"did you really call this a "fight""

myles replied Sep 9 to lloyd banks fights with security

4 Sep 11
Reply by ILL like the FILA "F"

"so f****** funny you laughing almost 2 years later, how do you even find these dead…"

myles replied Sep 2 to Triple C's vs G-unit 2.0 Poll: If they were to drop compilation CDs on Monday who would flop harder? (Please elaborate on why you feel that way)

14 Sep 2
Reply by myles

"Well D Block is three as well, still single artists, i wouldnt listen to Styles P or…"

myles replied Jun 16 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Yelawolf, 50 cent, DMX, Biggie, Pac, Westside Connection, Hitma…"

myles replied Jun 15 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"How do you come up with a number like 55k and actually think it is accurate? Same fo…"

myles replied Apr 22 to How much will 50 Cent sell on his new album Animal Ambition ?

13 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"No one i care to listen to is releasing quality albums. Couldnt tell you a good new…"

myles replied Mar 26 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"yeh i heard the 3 tracks and this new one today, boring beats, boring lyrics, boring…"

myles replied Mar 25 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"pretty sure you took a L from this the first time"

myles replied Mar 24 to **UPDATED 7/28** Biggest Stans: Cast your vote of who the biggest 50 cent, eminem, lil wayne, stans are

303 Mar 24
Reply by myles

"Not buying this blindly as i once would of, deliver or die 50. Id rather see HFM3 an…"

myles replied Mar 21 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Thomas Mason commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"lol fat f*** insecur loser. wanted to end his life anyway. so he shot his girl and then went out to kill 2 cops hoping it would be a cool thing with the brown and garner thing but shot two non-white. the level of retardness is strong on this one.…"
12 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
16 minutes ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"this niggah quoting 50cent ... "never have a hot gun on your waist and blood on your shoe"..... he went out a real niggah but i think this is yet again to start the war of police vs civilians"
16 minutes ago
Snake posted a status
"checked-in @ Ames Water Depot"
34 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"I wont shed a tear... I dont even know if I believe this... dead man cant talk"
42 minutes ago
bittersweet commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
"Dirty old men run Hollywood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEH984fhNEQ"
53 minutes ago
Mone commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"Suspected gang member really? Already tieing it to come after black men. Did he state I'm in a gang? Cause if that's the case the cops are also part of a fang and they don't feel as though they gotta kill themselves after Killin…"
58 minutes ago
bittersweet commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
"What person who made it doesn't have a sex tape......HOW YOU THINK THEY GOT THERE!! price of admission. Among other things.....anon, YOU tripping!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy