myles's Discussions (1,390)

Discussions Replied To (1345) Replies Latest Activity

"did you really call this a "fight""

myles replied Sep 9 to lloyd banks fights with security

4 Sep 11
Reply by ILL like the FILA "F"

"so f****** funny you laughing almost 2 years later, how do you even find these dead…"

myles replied Sep 2 to Triple C's vs G-unit 2.0 Poll: If they were to drop compilation CDs on Monday who would flop harder? (Please elaborate on why you feel that way)

14 Sep 2
Reply by myles

"Well D Block is three as well, still single artists, i wouldnt listen to Styles P or…"

myles replied Jun 16 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Yelawolf, 50 cent, DMX, Biggie, Pac, Westside Connection, Hitma…"

myles replied Jun 15 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"How do you come up with a number like 55k and actually think it is accurate? Same fo…"

myles replied Apr 22 to How much will 50 Cent sell on his new album Animal Ambition ?

13 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"No one i care to listen to is releasing quality albums. Couldnt tell you a good new…"

myles replied Mar 26 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"yeh i heard the 3 tracks and this new one today, boring beats, boring lyrics, boring…"

myles replied Mar 25 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"pretty sure you took a L from this the first time"

myles replied Mar 24 to **UPDATED 7/28** Biggest Stans: Cast your vote of who the biggest 50 cent, eminem, lil wayne, stans are

303 Mar 24
Reply by myles

"Not buying this blindly as i once would of, deliver or die 50. Id rather see HFM3 an…"

myles replied Mar 21 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"shout out to Dunne, needed to download this s*** again and its still here"

myles replied Mar 21 to Lloyd Banks - Blue Friday Mixtape

87 Mar 21
Reply by myles

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

NathanaeL commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wu Tang Clan - A Better Tomorrow (Album Stream)
"I hope this aint the last Wu album! They still got it the whole formula"
3 minutes ago
Avenue G. liked 50s Most Wanted's blog post 50's Most Wanted Model Spotlight..."Josie B"...Sexy Thuggin'! By Caliber Photos
5 minutes ago
Avenue G. commented on 50s Most Wanted's blog post 50's Most Wanted Model Spotlight..."Josie B"...Sexy Thuggin'! By Caliber Photos
"(The Presetation) "I read a story in the Bible (I believe) that told of two daughters sleeping with their father to preserve his babies." She can creep up on me for such a reason, but I do want to feel her body."
5 minutes ago
Epitome commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Creed Singer Scott Stapp Placed On Psychiatric Hold. Blames Obama For IRS Problems. Believes Someone Is Trying To Poison Him & His Kids Will Be Attacked By ISIS (Audio)
"This guy is stating that he had lab tests done at hospitals that show he's sober. After evaluating him, the cops let him go so they must have thought he was ok. This sounds like an attack on his mind done to break him down. Guess he never read…"
7 minutes ago
Mixtape Weekly's 2 blog posts were featured
14 minutes ago
Mixtape Weekly posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
Avenue G. commented on 50s Most Wanted's blog post 50's Most Wanted Model Feature..."Sizzlin Sundays"...Jen Brasil
"Yo...She remind me of Christina, that I went to Lincoln-West. "Her height, man, the thing about "Christina" is she got a real phat a**; "she like 4'11", though. "I don't know, but I use to watch Cathouse on…"
16 minutes ago
Avenue G. commented on 50s Most Wanted's blog post 50's Most Wanted Model Spotlight..."Aimee Ovalles"...Sexy New Yorker!
""She bad. 'Her hair is so pretty!' She can be my best friend! I treat my best friends good. Ask!"."
23 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy