myles's Discussions (1,393)

Discussions Replied To (1340) Replies Latest Activity

"Well D Block is three as well, still single artists, i wouldnt listen to Styles P or…"

myles replied Jun 16 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Yelawolf, 50 cent, DMX, Biggie, Pac, Westside Connection, Hitma…"

myles replied Jun 15 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"How do you come up with a number like 55k and actually think it is accurate? Same fo…"

myles replied Apr 22 to How much will 50 Cent sell on his new album Animal Ambition ?

13 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"No one i care to listen to is releasing quality albums. Couldnt tell you a good new…"

myles replied Mar 26 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"yeh i heard the 3 tracks and this new one today, boring beats, boring lyrics, boring…"

myles replied Mar 25 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"pretty sure you took a L from this the first time"

myles replied Mar 24 to **UPDATED 7/28** Biggest Stans: Cast your vote of who the biggest 50 cent, eminem, lil wayne, stans are

303 Mar 24
Reply by myles

"Not buying this blindly as i once would of, deliver or die 50. Id rather see HFM3 an…"

myles replied Mar 21 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"shout out to Dunne, needed to download this s*** again and its still here"

myles replied Mar 21 to Lloyd Banks - Blue Friday Mixtape

87 Mar 21
Reply by myles

"seriously, i know you are hyped but that seahawks got no offense and make for a very…"

myles replied Jan 21 to I Can't Wait Til Sunday! *Official 2013 - 2014 NFL Thread... Support Your Team!* (SEATTLE SEAHAWKS #1 TEAM IN NFL)

80 Feb 3
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"they sad he looked fat in the conference few months/weeks back but look at him now,…"

myles replied Dec 13, 2013 to DAMN! BIG UPSET! Broner gets dropped twice losing a unanimous decision to Argentine puncher Marcos Maidana! New WBA Champion!

10 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by 1THUG aka Ya INNERNET TUFF GUY!!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Sizzurpurple commented on NewMusic's blog post Troy Ave Ft. Young Lito - Believe Me (Official Music Video)
"Troy you embarrassing the other XXL freshmen. Lito even rap better than them!"
1 minute ago
SKNZ commented on NewMusic's blog post Troy Ave Ft. Young Lito - Believe Me (Official Music Video)
"Lame a** s***. I'm BK all day but him and Bobby Shmurda are super 1 hit wonders. They money supplier gonna be bankrupt fooling with them. In memory of BIG they should just do better."
5 minutes ago
Dirty South commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post LOL: 50 Cent Challenges Floyd Mayweather Jr To Read 'The Cat In The Hat' Or A Harry Potter Book (Video)
"Lol! That s*** was funny. He saidJimmy Kemmel's name because he knows Jimmy will air this video as soon as he find out about it. Haha@the guy who said 50 cant make a hit. Have you seen his shows tard? 50 tours everywhere that your favorite…"
23 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Talib Kweli Argues With CNN's Don Lemon Over The Media's Coverage Of Michael Brown. Threatens To Walk Away From Interview [Video]
"Here's real talk 100%. People that have gotten shot and killed have had the attitude of talib kweli, nobody would shoot a person like don lemon. He stayed calm during the whole argument like a person. Think about what I'm saying before you…"
33 minutes ago
NewMusic's 7 blog posts were featured
35 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
35 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
42 minutes ago
LL TaF commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post LOL: 50 Cent Challenges Floyd Mayweather Jr To Read 'The Cat In The Hat' Or A Harry Potter Book (Video)
"ROFL"
43 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy