myles's Discussions (1,394)

Discussions Replied To (1346) Replies Latest Activity

"And then one of Fifs classic albums walked over everything all his enemies have done…"

myles replied Dec 10, 2014 to Gunit vs Maybach Music Group in album Sales

5 Jan 3
Reply by Lord cezar

"did you really call this a "fight""

myles replied Sep 9, 2014 to lloyd banks fights with security

4 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by ILL like the FILA "F"

"so f****** funny you laughing almost 2 years later, how do you even find these dead…"

myles replied Sep 2, 2014 to Triple C's vs G-unit 2.0 Poll: If they were to drop compilation CDs on Monday who would flop harder? (Please elaborate on why you feel that way)

14 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by myles

"Well D Block is three as well, still single artists, i wouldnt listen to Styles P or…"

myles replied Jun 16, 2014 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by true fizzy

"Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Yelawolf, 50 cent, DMX, Biggie, Pac, Westside Connection, Hitma…"

myles replied Jun 15, 2014 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by true fizzy

"How do you come up with a number like 55k and actually think it is accurate? Same fo…"

myles replied Apr 22, 2014 to How much will 50 Cent sell on his new album Animal Ambition ?

13 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"No one i care to listen to is releasing quality albums. Couldnt tell you a good new…"

myles replied Mar 26, 2014 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"yeh i heard the 3 tracks and this new one today, boring beats, boring lyrics, boring…"

myles replied Mar 25, 2014 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"pretty sure you took a L from this the first time"

myles replied Mar 24, 2014 to **UPDATED 7/28** Biggest Stans: Cast your vote of who the biggest 50 cent, eminem, lil wayne, stans are

303 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by myles

"Not buying this blindly as i once would of, deliver or die 50. Id rather see HFM3 an…"

myles replied Mar 21, 2014 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Besir Esati's blog post was featured

Janet Jackson - ‘Unbreakable’ (Album Cover & Tracklist)

Janet Jackson has revealed the official cover and tracklist for her first album in 7 years titled Unbreakable which will be available in stores October 2 via Rhythm Nation/BMG. The 17-track project will feature Missy Elliott and…See More
3 minutes ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Master P Tells Estranged Wife To Dump Her BF & He'll Give Her Plenty Of Money & Send Her To Rehab (Video)
"P and his wife need to take their fat a$$es to the gym..."
8 minutes ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Master P Tells Estranged Wife To Dump Her BF & He'll Give Her Plenty Of Money & Send Her To Rehab (Video)
"P and his wife need to take their fat a$$es to the gym..."
8 minutes ago
m@! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Has His Deflategate Suspension Overturned By Judge (Video)
"crazy"
35 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Has His Deflategate Suspension Overturned By Judge (Video)
"The whole thing made the NFL look bad! It's bad enuff it's a Fake Sport... Well the NFL has been a Joke for yrs already."
1 hour ago
Dj Smoke shared their discussion on Google +1
1 hour ago
Sam hoody posted a blog post

#NewSingle Kiyana (@Kiyananow) ft. Migos (@Migos) - Why U Worried Bout Me

Brand new single from Kiyana ft Migos called " Why U Worried Bout Me " EnjoySee More
1 hour ago
Dj Smoke liked Dj Smoke's discussion DJ SMOKE MAJOR MIXTAPE HOSTING/PROMO PACKAGE $6,500
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy