myles's Discussions (1,389)

Discussions Replied To (1341) Replies Latest Activity

"so f****** funny you laughing almost 2 years later, how do you even find these dead…"

myles replied 4 hours ago to Triple C's vs G-unit 2.0 Poll: If they were to drop compilation CDs on Monday who would flop harder? (Please elaborate on why you feel that way)

14 4 hours ago
Reply by myles

"Well D Block is three as well, still single artists, i wouldnt listen to Styles P or…"

myles replied Jun 16 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Yelawolf, 50 cent, DMX, Biggie, Pac, Westside Connection, Hitma…"

myles replied Jun 15 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"How do you come up with a number like 55k and actually think it is accurate? Same fo…"

myles replied Apr 22 to How much will 50 Cent sell on his new album Animal Ambition ?

13 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"No one i care to listen to is releasing quality albums. Couldnt tell you a good new…"

myles replied Mar 26 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"yeh i heard the 3 tracks and this new one today, boring beats, boring lyrics, boring…"

myles replied Mar 25 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"pretty sure you took a L from this the first time"

myles replied Mar 24 to **UPDATED 7/28** Biggest Stans: Cast your vote of who the biggest 50 cent, eminem, lil wayne, stans are

303 Mar 24
Reply by myles

"Not buying this blindly as i once would of, deliver or die 50. Id rather see HFM3 an…"

myles replied Mar 21 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"shout out to Dunne, needed to download this s*** again and its still here"

myles replied Mar 21 to Lloyd Banks - Blue Friday Mixtape

87 Mar 21
Reply by myles

"seriously, i know you are hyped but that seahawks got no offense and make for a very…"

myles replied Jan 21 to I Can't Wait Til Sunday! *Official 2013 - 2014 NFL Thread... Support Your Team!* (SEATTLE SEAHAWKS #1 TEAM IN NFL)

80 Feb 3
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Coast2Coast Dj RedRum shared DJ Goonie's blog post on Twitter
12 minutes ago
tyris commented on NewMusic's blog post Slaughterhouse - Brother's Keeper (Prod. By The Heatmakerz)
"Heat makerz aint make a good beat since diplomatic immunity"
14 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Talks About Shooting. Says He "Didn't Feel A Thing." Photos Of 6 Bullet Wounds Released [Video/Pics]
"Well he's alive he better start living right"
30 minutes ago
Ronald MAUDLIN commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Uneducated & Can't Be Considered The Best Boxer Until He Fights Him
"It's about business and Floyd is a business man. Manny can say whatever he wants but he's a slave to his trainer and that's he'll never be top dawg period. All these cats talking about Floyd scared it's not that at all he…"
47 minutes ago
Breezie F Baby shared their video on Twitter
49 minutes ago
King Richard Aka Da God Of Rap commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post LOL: Jay Pharoah Imitates 50 Cent. Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With DJ Whoo Kid (Video)
49 minutes ago
King Richard Aka Da God Of Rap commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post LOL: Jay Pharoah Imitates 50 Cent. Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With DJ Whoo Kid (Video)
49 minutes ago
"Please watch,comment,& share so I can win this contest,I need this $3,000 to buy my babies some pampers lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-rC4MNWnDE"
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy