myles's Discussions (1,390)

Discussions Replied To (1342) Replies Latest Activity

"did you really call this a "fight""

myles replied Sep 9 to lloyd banks fights with security

4 Sep 11
Reply by ILL like the FILA "F"

"so f****** funny you laughing almost 2 years later, how do you even find these dead…"

myles replied Sep 2 to Triple C's vs G-unit 2.0 Poll: If they were to drop compilation CDs on Monday who would flop harder? (Please elaborate on why you feel that way)

14 Sep 2
Reply by myles

"Well D Block is three as well, still single artists, i wouldnt listen to Styles P or…"

myles replied Jun 16 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Yelawolf, 50 cent, DMX, Biggie, Pac, Westside Connection, Hitma…"

myles replied Jun 15 to MY TOP 10 RAPPERS!! AND UR'S.?

6 Jun 16
Reply by true fizzy

"How do you come up with a number like 55k and actually think it is accurate? Same fo…"

myles replied Apr 22 to How much will 50 Cent sell on his new album Animal Ambition ?

13 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"No one i care to listen to is releasing quality albums. Couldnt tell you a good new…"

myles replied Mar 26 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"yeh i heard the 3 tracks and this new one today, boring beats, boring lyrics, boring…"

myles replied Mar 25 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"pretty sure you took a L from this the first time"

myles replied Mar 24 to **UPDATED 7/28** Biggest Stans: Cast your vote of who the biggest 50 cent, eminem, lil wayne, stans are

303 Mar 24
Reply by myles

"Not buying this blindly as i once would of, deliver or die 50. Id rather see HFM3 an…"

myles replied Mar 21 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"shout out to Dunne, needed to download this s*** again and its still here"

myles replied Mar 21 to Lloyd Banks - Blue Friday Mixtape

87 Mar 21
Reply by myles

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

John Colston posted a status
46 seconds ago
55 seconds ago
1 minute ago
The Good Gang commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Amber Rose Split From Wiz Khalifa After Catching Him In Bed With Twin Sisters Jas & Ness Rose, Says Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg (Video/Pics)
"Sisters? Any guy would do that. That's easy."
2 minutes ago
Sam hoody posted a blog post

SG BATMAN (@SGBATMAN04) - " Now Or Neva " Hosted by @Samhoody

01 SG BATMAN - INTRO02 SG BATMAN - HOW IT FEEL (PROD BY KIDWOND3R)03 SG BATMAN FT TAY600 - ALL DAY04 SG BATMAN - FEELIN LIKE I MADE IT (PROD BY KIDWOND3RBEATZ & CICEROONDABEAT)05 SG BATMAN FT KIDWOND3R - FIN BALL ROLLIN (PROD BY KIDWOND3R)06 SGBATMAN X KIDWOND3R X LIL4 - WHAT I WANNA DO (PROD BY KIDWOND3R)07 SG BATMAN FT KIDWOND3R & RAY 4 - NUN 2…See More
3 minutes ago
Columbus J commented on NewMusic's blog post Troy Ave x Makonnen x Chris Brown x Trey Songz x Drake - Tuesday (Remix)
"Buzz is gone"
3 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Amber Rose Split From Wiz Khalifa After Catching Him In Bed With Twin Sisters Jas & Ness Rose, Says Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg (Video/Pics)
"well damn i would have done the same thing and smash the twins too!!"
8 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy