Still D.R.E's Discussions (7,974)

Discussions Replied To (7960) Replies Latest Activity

"lls i be lurkin' 50 active again...."

Still D.R.E replied Jun 6 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

80 Jul 2
Reply by This5

"And y DO u still have my pic saved on your comp 3 years later??? Can we say creepy ?…"

Still D.R.E replied Jun 5 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

80 Jul 2
Reply by This5

"Niggah' please u took time off ya job as a cashier at target too make this thread? U…"

Still D.R.E replied Jun 5 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

80 Jul 2
Reply by This5

"yeah at home....foh...i aint even kno ya candy a** watched football...football is fo…"

Still D.R.E replied Nov 21, 2013 to I Can't Wait Til Sunday! *Official 2013 - 2014 NFL Thread... Support Your Team!* (SEATTLE SEAHAWKS #1 TEAM IN NFL)

80 Feb 3
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"lmao u say that like its a groundbreakin' album or something HAHAHAH' nobody remembe…"

Still D.R.E replied Oct 2, 2013 to Where was Everyone when the first MMLP came out?

19 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by juan

"lol the man came online to get sum music advice and yall talkin about his career cho…"

Still D.R.E replied Aug 6, 2013 to So Ive been at Boot Camp for 3 months...Any new songs I should look out for??

15 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"killaSHYT makes threads for niggahs who only bump g-unit and still rockin' g-unit ta…"

Still D.R.E replied Aug 6, 2013 to Who in here boutgh dat piece of s*** mchg crap

22 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by NATE \m/ (-_-) \m/

"killaSHYT makes threads for niggahs who still in the child developmental stage"

Still D.R.E replied Aug 6, 2013 to Who in here boutgh dat piece of s*** mchg crap

22 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by NATE \m/ (-_-) \m/

"LOL i agree wit HUSTLER this aint have nothin to do wit nada...still a good look for…"

Still D.R.E replied Aug 6, 2013 to JAY Z: "Picasso Baby: A Performance Art Film" HBO Premier August 2, 2013 @ 11PM/E

39 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

"lmao look at this f***** still livin out his internet thug fantasies online lmao....…"

Still D.R.E replied Aug 6, 2013 to JAY Z: "Picasso Baby: A Performance Art Film" HBO Premier August 2, 2013 @ 11PM/E

39 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy