atBlueScalise's Discussions (931)

Discussions Replied To (824) Replies Latest Activity

"Pap murked that n****.. Tell Big Sean don't even turn his f****** Mic on."

atBlueScalise replied Sep 9, 2013 to Papoose Rips Big Sean A New A$$ Hole ..lmao

3 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by atBlueScalise

"Its been so much f*ck n*gga sh*t since 2006 its crazy. If its not force fed to you i…"

atBlueScalise replied Aug 10, 2013 to Dont you hate when you tell someone who one of your favorite artist is and you get this kind of response...

19 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by juan

"That's the difference between a Rap Fan and a Hip Hop Fan. Rap fans put limits on ev…"

atBlueScalise replied Aug 7, 2013 to Can a rapper ever be too old to rap?

39 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Spirit Day

"Rick Ross: After I told him I didn't rap, he would ask for the check and a doggy bag…"

atBlueScalise replied Jul 9, 2013 to How would an honest conversation with your favorite rapper go???

6 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by atBlueScalise

"And French is still flopping!!"

atBlueScalise replied Jun 27, 2013 to Album sales for this week, Kanye, J Cole Mac Miller. Kanye only did 30,000 more than J Cole! Mac Miller clears 100,000.

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by chris

"It was only a matter of time. It would be nice to see Fif back in Floyds corner for…"

atBlueScalise replied Jun 22, 2013 to 50 Cent & Floyd Mayweather

5 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by ThatArma2Guy

"This sh*t is on point. I like Em' but his albums are straight pop bullish*t. The joi…"

atBlueScalise replied Apr 26, 2013 to The Best Rapper Alive Every Year Since 1979

20 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Junior

"Deathblow"

atBlueScalise replied Apr 14, 2013 to Denzel Washington and 50 Cent share a laugh at the Lakers / Warriors Game

1 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by atBlueScalise

"N*ggas talk so much sh*t on records, but never 'G' check a n*gga when they show up i…"

atBlueScalise replied Apr 11, 2013 to The Mayor Of Miami Flicks Lit Cigarette Into The Face Of The YMCMB Captain At King Of Diamonds... "GET THE F*** OUT THE CLUB!"

32 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Kimberly H. Cowell

"Birdman Only Buys Carter Albums"

atBlueScalise replied Apr 3, 2013 to The Final Numbers Are In: Lil Wayne's I Am Not a Rapper 2 Sells A Measly 217K. Second Week Sales Fall to a Pathetic 61k (72% Drop). The Downfall of YMCMB?

77 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

RED G commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"@Daphenous Reid LMFAO I know trying to hard for LA, that guy is from the valley,"
12 minutes ago
Young Killah liked corentin's blog post Vlog: Young Buck & Tony Yayo in NYC
13 minutes ago
RED G commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"The Game: Lil Wayne hit me up like "Magic trying Bang" Magic Johnson? Magic who n****? Never heard of these n***** Some of the nerve of these n*****"
14 minutes ago
Davie Dro posted a blog post
15 minutes ago
SKNZ commented on NewMusic's blog post DJ Holiday Ft. Ca$h Out & Migos - Trap House (Official Music Video)
"Yes sirrrr!"
24 minutes ago
SKNZ liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Holiday Ft. Ca$h Out & Migos - Trap House (Official Music Video)
24 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"@red G 40 who? he not even from LA"
29 minutes ago
coggy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Childish Gambino Says He Will Lyrically "Cut Off" Drake, Kendrick Lamar & SchoolBoy Q's Heads [Video]
"You are garbage Childish Gambino and who said Drake is lyrical you"
36 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy