Edgar's Discussions (3,089)

Discussions Replied To (3053) Replies Latest Activity

"lmao zv would do that"

Edgar replied Apr 5 to YO NEW 50! Finally We're Starting To Reach Somewhere! PILOT

27 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"it's a good look for 50 now he's not being held back and is free to release music an…"

Edgar replied Apr 5 to YO NEW 50! Finally We're Starting To Reach Somewhere! PILOT

27 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"All the members are coming back lol It's about time he starts dropping music"

Edgar replied Mar 27 to YO NEW 50! Finally We're Starting To Reach Somewhere! PILOT

27 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"Hahahahaha the clown that got ethered by everybody on a daily basis."

Edgar replied Jan 14 to guess who I found on facebook by accident

4 Jan 14
Reply by notice

"Foreal man had forgot about this site (Cause Curtis retired apparently so I stopped…"

Edgar replied Nov 6, 2013 to Time for everyone to rearrange their Eminems Cd's

18 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by juan

"What I said isn't true ? Since Floyd dumped him and replaced him with Wayne he hasn…"

Edgar replied Nov 6, 2013 to Keep it real. Will 50 get to album #5? Even Ross and Game has passed him in commercial releases.

17 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Vinny Vendetta

"Curtis won't ever drop an album again especially when there's no demand for one. The…"

Edgar replied Nov 6, 2013 to Keep it real. Will 50 get to album #5? Even Ross and Game has passed him in commercial releases.

17 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Vinny Vendetta

"LMAO you must be a troll if you think bisd is better"

18 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by juan

"What up Son??"

18 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by juan

"This site is dead lmao there's nothing anyone can do at this point to help this site…"

Edgar replied Nov 6, 2013 to Honestly can't believe the mods are letting this site die. What do they need to change?

7 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by juan

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Gz-up-hoes-down commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Come See Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo Perform Live October 23 @ The Emporium On Long Island, NY! (Details Inside)
"I see ppl still hating on a side note! So u think ppl wouldn't pay to watch banks and Yayo in NY?? Their own city?? Smfh then Banks wouldn't be making tour on his own across Europe and other countries outside the US! Some of you are just…"
17 minutes ago
snucxx72 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wild N' Out's Spanky Hayes Says Tyrese Performed A Homosexual Act To Get 'Baby Boy' Role. Actor Responds "You Know You Done F*cked Up Right?" (Video)
"Hmmmmmm?"
24 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Come See Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo Perform Live October 23 @ The Emporium On Long Island, NY! (Details Inside)
25 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on NewMusic's blog post DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9 (PRhyme) - U Looz (Official Music Video)
"My kinda s***! This is hip hop! Not the fuckery that's bein pushed and forced on the masses these days! Smfh! This is the real s*** right here!! I still fif would use a premo beat on his album cod that would be guaranteed a str8 classic.…"
27 minutes ago
snucxx72 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Actress Renee Zellweger Is Unrecognizable After What Appears To Be Drastic Plastic Surgery "I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different" (Video/Pic)
"her lips were her signature look and she f***** them up."
29 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9 (PRhyme) - U Looz (Official Music Video)
32 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
36 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
37 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy