BuckDat's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Damn i havent been here in a week or so. Missed out on some hilarity."

BuckDat replied Dec 31, 2012 to BREAKING NEWS: 50 Cent's Obsessed Stalker, Flash, Gets EXPOSED For Making Fake Profiles (Proof Inside) *UPDATE* Flash Diss Added

298 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Los

"The Game..the epitome of a corny Rapper...but he'll always be able to sell a decent…"

BuckDat replied Dec 14, 2012 to FLOP ALERT!!! THE GAME - "JESUS PIECE" PROJECTED TO SELL 75-80K FIRST WEEK

104 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by VeinyDick Tracy

"yep, i was gonna say the same thing about Sennheisers. Although i wish they still ha…"

BuckDat replied Dec 3, 2012 to Beats By DRE VS SMS By 50...

55 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Emmanuel Leke

"Haha. I was right. You fell in love with the Wu harder than i thought, son. Which Wu…"

BuckDat replied Dec 3, 2012 to In Conclusion, The Sudden Re-Emergence Of The WU-TANG CLAN Can Only Mean One Thing...

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"And that's exactly why Joe Budden had to jump onto Ustream after getting smacked by…"

BuckDat replied Dec 3, 2012 to In Conclusion, The Sudden Re-Emergence Of The WU-TANG CLAN Can Only Mean One Thing...

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"You love'em. Dont lie! You've probly been on a nonstop Wu marathon all weekend and c…"

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"Every time he speaks about something...i swear he's talking about himself. Everythin…"

BuckDat replied Dec 3, 2012 to "Stripper" Reacts to 50 Cent's "My Life" Diss

6 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Dealer

"Nobody believes you. And Joe Budden would probly slap the sh-it out of you for that."

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"See that's where we get into Genre semantics. Yes, by music industry standards and g…"

BuckDat replied Nov 30, 2012 to LOL!!! Ya'll REALLY Putting K Dot's "GKMC" In The Same Category As These Classics???

49 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by TONY

"2 underrated albums "I" consider classics that I always end up going back to and NEV…"

BuckDat replied Nov 29, 2012 to LOL!!! Ya'll REALLY Putting K Dot's "GKMC" In The Same Category As These Classics???

49 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by TONY

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Dirty South commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Rocks L.A. On 1st Day Of The 2014 Budweiser Made In America Festival (Full Performance)
"Lol I tried sooo many times to enjoy this chicks music but I just don't. Her voice and the way she looks and her lyrical content all clash horribly in my mind. I tried because of all the hype but I just start laughing about 8 bars into any of…"
3 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas Edison"
7 minutes ago
tyris commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"How this n**** get behind 14 mill and he not in jail"
15 minutes ago
thugaveli100 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"Thats what his a** get for thinking he too good to do the movie that gave him his start. Never forget where u come from boy!!!!"
21 minutes ago
Besir Esati posted blog posts
23 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"Just by the picture of this ugly mofo I'm not gonna listen to this sh!t doesn't matter what he gotta say anyways. Whoever signed him should be shot."
28 minutes ago
tyris commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"Chapter 7"
31 minutes ago
matt commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"And damn cut your thumb nails in that picture above bruh!dats nasty austin powers teeth long a** fingernails , damn shame"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy