VeinyDick Tracy's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah what the f ck are paccets?"

VeinyDick Tracy replied May 30 to Animal Ambition First Week Sales Predictions: We need everyone to comment...

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"That's good and all and it sounds like he has a plan, but at the end of the day you…"

VeinyDick Tracy replied May 30 to Animal Ambition First Week Sales Predictions: We need everyone to comment...

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Why won't people come in and mAke a prediction❓❓❓"

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"I'm predicting 40-60k albums first week"

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Yeah I'm surprised he hasn't tried to beef either. I think he realized it doesn't wo…"

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Come in here and make your Animal Ambition first week sales predictions"

VeinyDick Tracy replied May 28 to Animal Ambition First Week Sales Predictions: We need everyone to comment...

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"I'm almost positive that when "they" come out and provide the first week sales figur…"

VeinyDick Tracy replied May 23 to Animal Ambition First Week Sales Predictions: We need everyone to comment...

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Yeah, youre right I remember TOS selling a little over $100k and that was bad for ba…"

VeinyDick Tracy replied May 22 to Animal Ambition First Week Sales Predictions: We need everyone to comment...

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"I wonder why I'm considered a hater by 50's c ck riders by simply asking for first w…"

VeinyDick Tracy replied May 21 to Animal Ambition First Week Sales Predictions: We need everyone to comment...

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"You need to go listen to "Number One Fan," by Ginuwine... Lol "I know your somewher…"

VeinyDick Tracy replied May 21 to Animal Ambition First Week Sales Predictions: We need everyone to comment...

51 Jun 4
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Versa commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Hollywood Jack Thriller Exclusive Full Interview with Todd (Snoop Dogg) Video
"I could not watch this, todd is not funny."
6 minutes ago
NewMusic's 5 blog posts were featured
40 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
41 minutes ago
Gz-up-hoes-down commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chaos In Ferguson: Riots, Arson, Looting Resume After Grand Jury Fails To Indict Cop Darren Wilson In Shooting Death Of Mike Brown (Video/Pics)
"Some of you just plain stupid all these things damaged can be replaced its nothing that life of Mike brown can never come back so shut tha f*** up with stupid comments! Material s*** can't be compared with someone's life are too stupid to…"
56 minutes ago
Rich Boy Streetz posted a status
1 hour ago
NatashaG posted a status
"“Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.” -Rose Lane"
1 hour ago
Christian Johnson replied to Rob War Angel's discussion 50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.
"http://www.thisis50.com/video/blow-a-fuse-official-music-video-hd-1 i was born in jamaica queens raised north carolina! durham bullcity! put ya horns up!do i des share!"
2 hours ago
Christian Johnson replied to Rob War Angel's discussion 50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.
"http://www.thisis50.com/video/blow-a-fuse-official-music-video-hd-1 i was born in jamaica queens raised northcarolina durham bullcity! put ya horns up!"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy