Foxy Kim's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm up there but I suck lol. Great game congrats on the success"

Foxy Kim replied Dec 27, 2011 to It's official!!! Hip Hop To Heaven Iphone app is a critical success!!!!!!!!

1 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Foxy Kim

"Was just gonna post this..dope game and congrats if u created it. This could easily…"

Foxy Kim replied Dec 14, 2011 to New "Hip Hop To Heaven" Iphone App...50 has his own category

4 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by ThisisSean

"It's def worth the extra money to get the wireless, especially if u are willing to d…"

Foxy Kim replied Nov 30, 2011 to SMS By 50 Are Now Available For Pre-Order, Which Ones Are You Getting?

58 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Chuck

"Actually Don't Push me is my favorite...Def forgot about that one"

Foxy Kim replied Nov 30, 2011 to WHATS YOUR FAVORITES 50 CENT AND EMINEM COLLABORATION?

43 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Live4Beats.Com

"Its not album material to me but whatever, I need something new everyday for my long…"

Foxy Kim replied Nov 30, 2011 to Stop Cryin was a waste of 2:56 of my life! One listen and I'm done... not so much the lyrics that were bad... it's that same old NY sounding trash! I though he went West for a reason!

135 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Jeffery ''RULE'' Atkins

"People are crazy...They have no idea who the REAL enemy is. WAKE Up!!!!!!!!"

Foxy Kim replied Nov 30, 2011 to

just now

"Good music is timeless, especially beats. They don't sound as dated as lyrics can"

Foxy Kim replied Nov 30, 2011 to 50 cent "Stop Crying" beat was made in 2006 By illmindPRODUCER

32 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by HUSTLER *RakimGodMc*

"D Block but AZ and Gza's were sleepers"

Foxy Kim replied Nov 30, 2011 to I Know 50 is everybody's favorite rapper on this site...but alot of dudes have got at him, who you think got at 50 the hardest?

40 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Jackpot!!!

"If he did a sequel to GRODT it would automatically create more buzz"

Foxy Kim replied Nov 30, 2011 to What Should 50 CENT Name His 5th Album?

318 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by suavsuav

"Everyone is a hot single away...If he gets that, then he will sell 300k first week,…"

Foxy Kim replied Nov 30, 2011 to serious question yall..forreal im not tryna be funny..is fif done? ive never seen it like this on here

84 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Foolish B

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Childish Gambino Says He Will Lyrically "Cut Off" Drake, Kendrick Lamar & SchoolBoy Q's Head [Video]
"That was whack"
2 minutes ago
Inspired Lifestyles commented on NewMusic's blog post Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal And Reflective
"It's cool I guess but I could see why Interscope didn't want to drop it. not single worthy. But she do look kind of pretty in the pic above"
4 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 4 blog posts were featured
4 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
marvin liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up [New Summer Heat!!]
5 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Has 3rd Car Repossessed In 4 Months. This Time His Lamborghini Gets Hauled Off [Video]
"I laugh when dudes like @Tecboy try tp prove their manhoods so bad, that the drift away from the topic by focusing on an average chick's pic, who looks like any chick In the hood....you can tell thats the ones who only sleep with bad b8tches in…"
12 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Has 3rd Car Repossessed In 4 Months. This Time His Lamborghini Gets Hauled Off [Video]
"Dude needs to ask Tony Yayo for a loan or at least hop on a Yayo mixtape for some much needed buzz. 1st Soulja Boi flashing fake money and now this #PassPortGang"
15 minutes ago
g commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Has 3rd Car Repossessed In 4 Months. This Time His Lamborghini Gets Hauled Off [Video]
"buffunary,how many houses cud you have coped with the payments you alrdy made."
16 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy