Ed's Discussions (2,401)

Discussions Replied To (2319) Replies Latest Activity

"RIP to the Goat Chris J"

Ed replied Jun 28 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

83 Sep 26
Reply by YOUNG-ICE | M.G.K

"Whatup Inca"

Ed replied Jun 28 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

83 Sep 26

"F*** outta here. Those aint the legendary members you just named the stans and troll…"

83 Sep 26

"They all migrated to kanyetothe. ZV stay stanning 50 on there"

Ed replied Mar 31 to YO NEW 50! Finally We're Starting To Reach Somewhere! PILOT

27 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"She said 'Can I get my friends in the club?' I said 'Can you get my Benz in the clu…"

Ed replied Jul 27, 2013 to Magna Carta Holy Grail Sucks And Everybody Knows It...

39 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by killacliff

"MCHG is pretty dope tbh. Crown and Tom Ford go hard in the whip. Nickles and dimes i…"

Ed replied Jul 27, 2013 to Magna Carta Holy Grail Sucks And Everybody Knows It...

39 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by killacliff

"Breaking news? nobody gives a fk who you agree with on the internet"

Ed replied May 13, 2013 to #BREAKING NEWS Trev Agrees wit the Sub Human Mic via twitter

16 May 14, 2013
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"lol at this thread...pathetic a** bloggers"

Ed replied May 12, 2013 to Name This Popstar! (AKA "Rapper")

143 May 13, 2013
Reply by Flash <-Thisis50's Most Hated->

"Floyd outclassed him. I thought Guerrero would put up more of a fight but 6 rounds i…"

Ed replied May 5, 2013 to MAY 4, 2013: FLOYD MAYWEATHER vs Robert Guerrero

49 May 7, 2013
Reply by chris

"No worries"

Ed replied May 5, 2013 to MAY 4, 2013: FLOYD MAYWEATHER vs Robert Guerrero

49 May 7, 2013
Reply by chris

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

The Reeper 187 commented on NewMusic's blog post Euro (YMCMB) - 2014 Freestyle (Official Video)
"Kid is nice"
7 minutes ago
cory G shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
11 minutes ago
class_act commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post High School Shooting Near Seattle Leaves 2 Dead, Including Gunman. 4 Critically Wounded (Video)
"Whether it's related or not to Islam and Muslims this jihad call is similar to someone sitting in church and feeling the call of the Holy Ghost to come to the altar all the Muslims going to be deceived into going and fighting for the Antichrist…"
11 minutes ago
cory G liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
15 minutes ago
cory G liked NewMusic's blog post The Lox - All We Know (Prod. By Buda Da Future & Grandz)
16 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Happy Halloween

Facebook16 minutes ago · Reply
DJ Tony H. posted a status
"In the lab as usual..... #AnRSuite"
31 minutes ago
Lover Lover Player Boy commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"That was really player lol"
41 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy