Bishop Lamont Perry's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Bishop Lamont Perry replied Nov 4, 2011 to Rude Jude arguin with Floyd Mayweather.

71 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by myles

"^"

Bishop Lamont Perry replied Sep 11, 2011 to UPDATE: DRAKE, ROSS- FREE SPIRIT; Looks Like Drake Got Another Hit

39 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Cashflow

"& 50 CENT IS SO F****** GANGSTER"

Bishop Lamont Perry replied Sep 11, 2011 to UPDATE: DRAKE, ROSS- FREE SPIRIT; Looks Like Drake Got Another Hit

39 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Cashflow

"HA HA HA HA HOLLOW TIPS IM SO FLY IMA G G G GANGSTA"

39 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Cashflow

"OF COURSE N***** GONNA CALL IT WACK..... IF 50 CENT FARTED OVER THE OTIS BEAT SOME O…"

39 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Cashflow

"DRAKE IS JUST PUTTING THROW AWAY SONGS OUT N**** PUT 3 SONGS OUT IN 1 DAY. ALL HIS T…"

39 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Cashflow

"PAUL WALL LIL WYTE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&…"

Bishop Lamont Perry replied Sep 10, 2011 to i aint heard a better street single than this after beamer benz or bentley

12 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Andrew*G-UnitPromoFL

"J Cole is a emo rapper what do you expect 5"

Bishop Lamont Perry replied Sep 9, 2011 to Whos coppin Cole World September 27?!

98 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by J-G

"Smh @ these sub pockets"

Bishop Lamont Perry replied Sep 9, 2011 to Damn fif must have did good in "all things fall apart" it was picked up by image Entertainment

15 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by EZBands make StillG.AY mom dance

"50 CENT IS UNDER MMG (MAYBACK MUDIC GROUP)"

Bishop Lamont Perry replied Sep 9, 2011 to 50 Cent is Set to make A LOT OF MONEY IN MUSIC

45 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by M ►► Robo

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

C~Bop commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Won't Be Collaborating With Snoop Dogg Anytime Soon: "Would You If You Were In My Shoes?" (Video)
"Well said young lady ..."
51 seconds ago
chris commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Treach & Cicely Speak on Meeting; Current Relationship Status; Problems They Have - TI50
"lols"
11 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Won't Be Collaborating With Snoop Dogg Anytime Soon: "Would You If You Were In My Shoes?" (Video)
"honestly if I was her I would've been like, yeah, why not! because she is NOT in the position to turn down any legends......she needs a PR person cuz there's a way for her to have been diplomatic with the paps without entertaining their…"
12 minutes ago
C~Bop commented on NewMusic's blog post T.I. Ft. Young Thug, Jeezy & Lil Wayne - About The Money (Remix)
"FIRE ..."
13 minutes ago
C~Bop liked NewMusic's blog post T.I. Ft. Young Thug, Jeezy & Lil Wayne - About The Money (Remix)
13 minutes ago
hater squasher commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Won't Be Collaborating With Snoop Dogg Anytime Soon: "Would You If You Were In My Shoes?" (Video)
"And everybody cosigning it ...f****** weirdos"
22 minutes ago
hater squasher commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Won't Be Collaborating With Snoop Dogg Anytime Soon: "Would You If You Were In My Shoes?" (Video)
"Snoop my n**** ...but he corny for starting with her in the first place...that S*** was wack and then him and daz got at her....that's corny ..and whoever think it's cool is corny ...do that S*** to men ....I could see if she actually said…"
23 minutes ago
R-KITECH liked Shamika Sanders's blog post R-kitech feat. Hakim Green - "Back To The Basics"
24 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy