Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH)'s Discussions (1,279)

Discussions Replied To (1076) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm 19 B****. Why Is Hitting Up a Club Surprising"

Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH) replied Jan 29, 2012 to WTF.!!!

12 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Edgar

"CAN YOU FEEL THE EARTHQUAKE.???!!! No That's Just The Bass From Rooozzaaaysss Mixt…"

Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH) replied Jan 24, 2012 to WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EARTHQUAKE?

40 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by money$tackz

"I Remember I Saw Wayne In He's Limo Looking At Me"

Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH) replied Jan 22, 2012 to How many people think Lil Wayne and YMCMB f***** up hip hop?

79 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Youngslim

"They Should Just Kill Him Off."

Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH) replied Jan 22, 2012 to Would You Rather Someone Who Commited A Serious Crime Against A Family Member Of Your's Rot In Prison Forever Or Just Die?? (VIDEOS+POLL)

12 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by TheDoc1™

"BS Is Hot In The Ghettos."

Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH) replied Jan 21, 2012 to Ok Ok Ok Fif.. Its Go Time!

59 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by KCMO ► Tony Montana ◄

"3G Sucks. All Good If You Have WiFi"

Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH) replied Jan 20, 2012 to WTF is wrong with ti50 on iPhone man????

24 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH)

"I Beat The P**** Up"

Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH) replied Jan 20, 2012 to DETOX LEAKED SNIPPET. RASTA2SMOOTH. EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!

22 Jan 20, 2012

"Well If U Don't Belive Me Than F*** U. I Ain't Ever Giving You Guys S***. Goodbye.!"

Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH) replied Jan 19, 2012 to DETOX LEAKED SNIPPET. RASTA2SMOOTH. EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!

22 Jan 20, 2012

"Haha A Interview.? Mixtape.? Nooo. I Have The Full Song But F*** Like You make Me…"

Dr. Dre's A**. (RSTA2SMTH) replied Jan 19, 2012 to DETOX LEAKED SNIPPET. RASTA2SMOOTH. EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!

22 Jan 20, 2012

"F*** All U That Doubted Me.!!!"

22 Jan 20, 2012

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

rell commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post JAY-Z Reportedly Turns Down Invitation To Perform At Super Bowl 52
"Jay don't do free shows"
17 minutes ago
Derek Lemire posted blog posts
51 minutes ago
Magassia Promotions posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Mikhail Stukov posted a blog post

Nu Davinci - "Isaiah Thomas"

Alex Hatzey is an emerging rapper who goes by the name Nu Davinci, because his words are a paintbrush and every day is the canvas. His genre of music can best be described as “Trap Hippie” -- a combination of the hustle of those surrounded by poverty with the happiness of those who believe anything is possible.Growing up in Dallas, TX…See More
1 hour ago
DJ KRAZY YOGI shared their video on Facebook
2 hours ago
ThisIs50.com posted a blog post

Geekset Podcast Ep. 1 - GEEKSET (Stan Lee's Town)

Geekset Podcast Ep. 1 - GEEKSET (Stan Lee's Town)Mogul Squared (The UML Network) has a hefty roster of podcast that range from sports to comedy. Today they release the pilot episode of their brand new podcast "The Geekset Podcast". The only podcast that blends Hip-Hop Culture & Geek Culture together in one place. The host's consist of 3 hip hop heads from Milwaukee, Young Deuces (of SNYD), Lib & Bacardi.Their 1st episode "GEEKSET (Stan Lee's Town) is available on the following…See More
2 hours ago
teammedia posted a blog post
2 hours ago
New Hip-Hop posted blog posts
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy