SP's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel bad for low life mic. He/She trolls this site 24/7 and has nothing to show fo…"

SP replied Mar 27, 2013 to 50 Cent's Video Wins Against Wayne's

30 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by blue hefner

"50 got rid of Elliot Wilson from XXL a few years back cos went ahead and published a…"

SP replied Jan 31, 2013 to Fif calls Elliot Wilson of RapRadar a punk and Jay Z d**** rider. Damn Fif trying to make all the blogs hate him! (Video)

16 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by ice man

"My eyeballs ache every time I see an Eif video. This dude switches shots every milli…"

SP replied Jan 31, 2013 to 50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

188 yesterday
Reply by Kutinboss

"If are expecting some incredible music on 50s album then you are in for a rude awake…"

188 yesterday
Reply by Kutinboss

"SMH, he said he been around the world touring cos his city got boring."

188 yesterday
Reply by Kutinboss

"Making comments about another mans swag requires a no-homo tag at the end."

SP replied Jan 26, 2013 to 50 Cent - "We Up" ft. Kendrick Lamar [Single + Video out]

78 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by The Unthinkable

"Anybody notice how 50 ain't promiting his SMS headphones in either My Life or Major…"

SP replied Jan 22, 2013 to Major Distribution Video Is Dope AF

53 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Smyrno

"Expose the guy if you have any proof fam."

SP replied Jan 18, 2013 to UPDATE: I Spoke To The Powers: 50 Cent New Album #SKI Has Been Pushed Back Once Again SMFH..

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

"The beats are not the problem. Its the garbage-a** vocals that is the issue. 2013 50…"

SP replied Jan 18, 2013 to UPDATE: I Spoke To The Powers: 50 Cent New Album #SKI Has Been Pushed Back Once Again SMFH..

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

"Some element of the truth is always present in any joke. We know you just spend your…"

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

mack daddy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Prodigy, Smoke DZA & DeLorean - The RapFest Cypher: Series 1 (Prod. By AlistFame) Video
"prodigy gonna rap til his 50 haha that beat suits him though sounds like a alchemist joint"
4 minutes ago
mack daddy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Chronicles: Talks Eminem "It's Tough For Some People To Accept That You Have A White Artist That Does It Better Than Blacks," His Own Success On & Off Stage & More [Video]
"em is the best alive, 2 pac was the only one better. F*** all you haters, get over the fact he is white and admit em would toast jigga, nas, 50 and wayne the same night"
12 minutes ago
street connfinement magazine shared their photo on Twitter
28 minutes ago
ANY.HUSTLE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Talks About Shooting. Says He "Didn't Feel A Thing." Photos Of 6 Bullet Wounds Released [Video/Pics]
"PAUSE!!!! What's a n**** by the name of ROLLIE POLIE - ATTING A N**** NAME VEINY____ PAUSE! PAUSE! PAUSE!"
1 hour ago
Johnny Blaze commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suge Knight Talks About Shooting. Says He "Didn't Feel A Thing." Photos Of 6 Bullet Wounds Released [Video/Pics]
"He took the shots but Its hard to believe that surgery to remove the bullets didnt hurt. Cmon son"
1 hour ago
Thisis50 TV's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
1 hour ago
matt commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"Couple pils n some lean n good herb. -buck!"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy