SP's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel bad for low life mic. He/She trolls this site 24/7 and has nothing to show fo…"

SP replied Mar 27, 2013 to 50 Cent's Video Wins Against Wayne's

30 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by blue hefner

"50 got rid of Elliot Wilson from XXL a few years back cos went ahead and published a…"

SP replied Jan 31, 2013 to Fif calls Elliot Wilson of RapRadar a punk and Jay Z d**** rider. Damn Fif trying to make all the blogs hate him! (Video)

16 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by ice man

"My eyeballs ache every time I see an Eif video. This dude switches shots every milli…"

SP replied Jan 31, 2013 to 50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

188 Sep 2
Reply by Kutinboss

"If are expecting some incredible music on 50s album then you are in for a rude awake…"

188 Sep 2
Reply by Kutinboss

"SMH, he said he been around the world touring cos his city got boring."

188 Sep 2
Reply by Kutinboss

"Making comments about another mans swag requires a no-homo tag at the end."

SP replied Jan 26, 2013 to 50 Cent - "We Up" ft. Kendrick Lamar [Single + Video out]

78 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by The Unthinkable

"Anybody notice how 50 ain't promiting his SMS headphones in either My Life or Major…"

SP replied Jan 22, 2013 to Major Distribution Video Is Dope AF

53 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Smyrno

"Expose the guy if you have any proof fam."

SP replied Jan 18, 2013 to UPDATE: I Spoke To The Powers: 50 Cent New Album #SKI Has Been Pushed Back Once Again SMFH..

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

"The beats are not the problem. Its the garbage-a** vocals that is the issue. 2013 50…"

SP replied Jan 18, 2013 to UPDATE: I Spoke To The Powers: 50 Cent New Album #SKI Has Been Pushed Back Once Again SMFH..

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

"Some element of the truth is always present in any joke. We know you just spend your…"

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Joy liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Elle Varner Performs 'Don't Wanna Dance' On The Queen Latifah Show (Video)
4 minutes ago
Joy liked Thisis50 TV's blog post 50 Cent Talks Power; The Beauty Of Independence EP; Ahhh Sh*t Record - TI50
10 minutes ago
Tall Shon (TS) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Cheapskate? Waitress Claims Floyd Mayweather Jr. Left Without Tipping On $25K Bill The Day After Earning $32 Million
"You dont have to give them anything. No one is looking at the service she provided could have been bad. F*** that s*** you dont have to give them anything."
18 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Cheapskate? Waitress Claims Floyd Mayweather Jr. Left Without Tipping On $25K Bill The Day After Earning $32 Million
"The new trend to let the world know which celebrity didn't pay for what she should be bless she has a job. Just for her posting this he shouldn't give her a tip it could be an honest mistake"
21 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 4 blog posts were featured
23 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
23 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in. -Napoleon Bonaparte"
30 minutes ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Cheapskate? Waitress Claims Floyd Mayweather Jr. Left Without Tipping On $25K Bill The Day After Earning $32 Million
"1thug where u been niggah ... u finally robbed someones house to pay your little internet bill"
31 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy