SP's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel bad for low life mic. He/She trolls this site 24/7 and has nothing to show fo…"

SP replied Mar 27, 2013 to 50 Cent's Video Wins Against Wayne's

30 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by blue hefner

"50 got rid of Elliot Wilson from XXL a few years back cos went ahead and published a…"

SP replied Jan 31, 2013 to Fif calls Elliot Wilson of RapRadar a punk and Jay Z d**** rider. Damn Fif trying to make all the blogs hate him! (Video)

16 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by ice man

"My eyeballs ache every time I see an Eif video. This dude switches shots every milli…"

SP replied Jan 31, 2013 to 50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

190 Oct 6
Reply by Amzad Hossen

"If are expecting some incredible music on 50s album then you are in for a rude awake…"

190 Oct 6
Reply by Amzad Hossen

"SMH, he said he been around the world touring cos his city got boring."

190 Oct 6
Reply by Amzad Hossen

"Making comments about another mans swag requires a no-homo tag at the end."

SP replied Jan 26, 2013 to 50 Cent - "We Up" ft. Kendrick Lamar [Single + Video out]

78 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by The Unthinkable

"Anybody notice how 50 ain't promiting his SMS headphones in either My Life or Major…"

SP replied Jan 22, 2013 to Major Distribution Video Is Dope AF

53 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Smyrno

"Expose the guy if you have any proof fam."

SP replied Jan 18, 2013 to UPDATE: I Spoke To The Powers: 50 Cent New Album #SKI Has Been Pushed Back Once Again SMFH..

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

"The beats are not the problem. Its the garbage-a** vocals that is the issue. 2013 50…"

SP replied Jan 18, 2013 to UPDATE: I Spoke To The Powers: 50 Cent New Album #SKI Has Been Pushed Back Once Again SMFH..

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

"Some element of the truth is always present in any joke. We know you just spend your…"

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

dave commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Sentenced To 9 Months In Jail For Slapping Woman Across The Face With His Penis
"You can't jus be slappin bishes wit da D!"
29 seconds ago
john smith commented on NewMusic's blog post Honey Cocaine - Curveball (Official Music Video)
"lol good video"
1 minute ago
Kevin S. commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Check Out The Exciting 1st Trailer For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' (Video/Pics)
"LOOKS BAD A**!!!"
10 minutes ago
Avenue G. posted a status
"Trying to get some money from my mom. Why? What's up?"
14 minutes ago
Kevin S. commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Mike P's Music Review EP 58 - DJ Quik, Tinashe, Bobby Shmurda - TI50
"AT LEAST MIKE P CLEARED DAT UP; CUZ I WOULD BE LIKE "THIS FAGGY MUTHA FUKKA; I WOULD NOT WATCH THIS S*** NO MORE!! STAY STRAIGHT FOREVER, N****!!"
15 minutes ago
Kevin S. commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post #TBT Interview: Future Says Rappers Have To Dumb Their Lyrics Down Nowadays + Pulls Out $25,000 Cash!
""B****** over Money"; HUH??, JACK DONE F***** UP NOW!!"
20 minutes ago
class_act commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Sentenced To 9 Months In Jail For Slapping Woman Across The Face With His Penis
"Now had she awakened and pull out a nine millimeter and emptied the clip on him what would you be saying then?"
23 minutes ago
chris commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lord Jamar Agrees With Chris Brown That Ebola Is Being Used As Population Control In Africa. Says Nano Colloidal Silver Is The Cure (Video)
"this guy seems to be an expert on a lot of s***."
25 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy