Rida #SK's Discussions (2,062)

Discussions Replied To (1876) Replies Latest Activity

"it was a depressingly borrring song & video for a comeback, it deserve to flop b…"

Rida #SK replied Jul 24, 2013 to Anyone know how many singles My Life has sold in the US?

11 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Rida #SK

"been 4 days since he tweeted New Music, best be the album and not just a track for Y…"

Rida #SK replied Jul 12, 2013 to 50cent dropping new music...

14 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Young, Fly, Dumb High

"imo 50 should drop this new track asap hopefully its bout what happened the last wee…"

Rida #SK replied Jul 9, 2013 to Just to provide Fif's point of view on the text incident...a few tweets. (One about new music tonight)

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Classic hoe Ish. she done this b4 with Deray Davis."

Rida #SK replied Jul 8, 2013 to the Phone Conversation that lead to a domestic violence/vandalism charge against 50 or was it Daphne Joy

5 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"if the world was flat my n**** 50Cent has fallin of the edge, the only celebrity to…"

Rida #SK replied Jul 8, 2013 to Tony Yayo Performs At 50 Cent's Birthday/Fight Party

12 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by PMoney

"If you're having Girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bIsh a…"

Rida #SK replied Jul 7, 2013 to JayZ vs 50Cent

27 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Los

"best thing that could happen now is she turns up at FNF & his b-day bash with no…"

Rida #SK replied Jul 4, 2013 to 50 Cent charged with domestic violence against ex-girlfriend/Baby Momma Daphne Joy *FULL STORY* ***UPDATE 50 CENT RESPONDS TO RUMORS!!!***

23 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by M.K.J...

"TMZ @ it again with 50"

Rida #SK replied Jul 3, 2013 to JayZ vs 50Cent

27 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Los

"did Jay just overshadow 50's b-day boxing bash?"

Rida #SK replied Jul 3, 2013 to JayZ vs 50Cent

27 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Los

"the fight fixed. in the last few months J been featured on the #1 album the Great Ga…"

Rida #SK replied Jul 1, 2013 to JayZ vs 50Cent

27 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Los

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Sizzurpurple commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x Forbes: Speaks On His Relationship With Eminem. Explains Why & How He Went Independent [Video]
"Interscope is done. They just signed chief keefs cousin to 6 album deal FAIL"
4 minutes ago
Timur liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post DJ Whoo Kid Vs. Travie McCoy: Talks Weed Cookies, Working With Pharrell On New Album & Gym Class Heroes [Video]
8 minutes ago
cj commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent, Diddy, Birdman, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes Top 5 Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Moguls List [Video]
"@Lorf cezar. U sound like dumba**. How is u and ur father worth? Sorry I meant ur entire family. U out here hating on another man's success. B**ch a** mutherfucker. Broke a** f*** boy"
1 hour ago
Vinny Vendetta replied to blue hefner's discussion the official 50 doesnt take responsibility thread
"Beef didn't ruin G-unit.. there was no beef to begin with with most of them.. It was just hiphop s***.. WIth the exception of JaRule, 50 doesn't know most of the other artists problems. you think beef ruined 2Pac? dude beefed with everyone."
1 hour ago
bt liked 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - First Date (feat. Too Short) [Radio RIP] - TI50
1 hour ago
Versa commented on NewMusic's blog post DJ Whoo Kid Ft. Mobb Deep - The Outcome
"nice song"
1 hour ago
Vinny Vendetta replied to blue hefner's discussion the official 50 doesnt take responsibility thread
"lol.. Why are yall on this site if all you do is disagree with 50?"
1 hour ago
darxiide liked darxiide's blog post SIC ILL - Labyrinth Zone Act 1 [Crazy azz "Sonic" rap video for you to check out]
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy