Rida #SK's Discussions (2,082)

Discussions Replied To (1891) Replies Latest Activity

"listen to this record is like having ya d*** sucked by a cute bIsh for only a few se…"

Rida #SK replied Jan 3 to I can't remember the last time I got on Hotnewhiphop.com and the homie 50Cent had a song labeled VeryHottttt

1 Jan 3
Reply by Rida #SK

"congrats fif but I wonder how much you had to pay to keep this Ish on the low and he…"

Rida #SK replied Jan 1 to LMAO Picture of 50 CENT SON with the model ( LIL DUDE looks exactly like FIF)

3 Jan 16
Reply by Rida #SK

"Albino Power"

Rida #SK replied Nov 18, 2013 to Hip hop album sales this week - Eminem #1 with sales of 793,000. Jay z, Drake, Macklemore and Kendrick Lamar all platinum.

24 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by chris

"ya its nothing special, they obviously did the movie for a quick paycheck i predict…"

Rida #SK replied Nov 18, 2013 to Escape Plan box office Numbers

7 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by killacliff

"nowadays 50Cent like a goldfish in a pond full of piranhas, what happen if he drops…"

Rida #SK replied Nov 9, 2013 to Keep it real. Will 50 get to album #5? Even Ross and Game has passed him in commercial releases.

17 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Vinny Vendetta

"he barely knows how to use Twitter never mind Interscope"

Rida #SK replied Nov 9, 2013 to Escape Plan box office Numbers

7 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by killacliff

"Last Vegas starring Michael Douglas, Robert DeNiro, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Kline, Mar…"

Rida #SK replied Nov 9, 2013 to Escape Plan box office Numbers

7 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by killacliff

"50Cent needs a plan to escape Interscope"

Rida #SK replied Oct 28, 2013 to Escape Plan box office Numbers

7 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by killacliff

"ha!"

Rida #SK replied Oct 12, 2013 to 50 Cent: Give UP! or PICK A SIDE!

35 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Money Man MIke

"5 years too late for 50Cent and if SKI don't drop at the end of 2013 you can forget…"

Rida #SK replied Sep 16, 2013 to 50 Cent: Give UP! or PICK A SIDE!

35 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Money Man MIke

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

MR.SMITH commented on NewMusic's blog post Pop Dollarz - Musik For The Villains (Official Music Video)
"I been saying 4 years i think 50 should sign him"
13 minutes ago
MR.SMITH liked NewMusic's blog post Pop Dollarz - Musik For The Villains (Official Music Video)
14 minutes ago
Mic Check liked NewMusic's blog post Nueliphe World (Nyce Da Future, Matt Reeves, Lot A Nerv) - F*ck The World
28 minutes ago
bernard singleton shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
44 minutes ago
Mic Check liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
46 minutes ago
The Reeper 187 commented on NewMusic's blog post Euro (YMCMB) - 2014 Freestyle (Official Video)
"Kid is nice"
55 minutes ago
cory G shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
58 minutes ago
class_act commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post High School Shooting Near Seattle Leaves 2 Dead, Including Gunman. 4 Critically Wounded (Video)
"Whether it's related or not to Islam and Muslims this jihad call is similar to someone sitting in church and feeling the call of the Holy Ghost to come to the altar all the Muslims going to be deceived into going and fighting for the Antichrist…"
58 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy