Lost Dogg N.O.'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"After Christmas Do This!!! http://youtu.be/_t2DH7Qgz98"

Lost Dogg N.O. replied Dec 24, 2012 to Merry Christmas to me da big homie Bank$ following me on twitter!

24 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"Check this out . Cdbaby.com/cd/lostdogg2 Survival Muzik"

Lost Dogg N.O. replied Jan 31, 2012 to PSA: The BOYCOTT DETOX Campaign Is in FULL EFFECT. *UPDATE* put #BoycottDr.Dre Next to Your TI50 User Names !!

32 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Big Tamás (T)

"Check this out . Cdbaby.com/cd/lostdogg2"

Lost Dogg N.O. replied Jan 31, 2012 to 50 gives the Giants receivers SMS audio headphones...they wear Beats anyway! (Pics)

26 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Smyrno

"Check this out . Cdbaby.com/cd/lostdogg2"

Lost Dogg N.O. replied Jan 31, 2012 to ATTN: In DUE Time The General will Step on his NECK!!! #FACT

45 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Athavan

"Lost Dogg .. 2012 Survival Muzik.. 14 Banging Tracks from the Realest In New Orleans…"

Lost Dogg N.O. replied Jan 26, 2012 to 50 Cent - THE BIGgest 10....

64 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by the white dr. dre

"Lost Dogg .. 2012 Survival Muzik.. 14 Banging Tracks from the Realest In New Orleans…"

64 Feb 8, 2012

64 Feb 8, 2012

64 Feb 8, 2012

64 Feb 8, 2012

64 Feb 8, 2012

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Salvator De'Luca commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna Expecting Their First Child
"Now watch her file for divorce after the child is born"
8 minutes ago
Poetic Killa liked Poetic Killa's blog post **NEW MUSIC VIDEO** By Vito Papisto - "Double Up" (prod. By Legendary)
13 minutes ago
Poetic Killa posted a blog post

**NEW MUSIC VIDEO** By Vito Papisto - "Double Up" (prod. By Legendary)

From Atlanta Georgia comes the artist and songwriter Vito Papisto with his new single release and visual for his single "Double Up" with production from Legendary. Check out the video as it portrays the lifestyle of the young Gwinnett artist who's from Nawf ATL who is on the come up and shows why he is one of the best coming out of the area, constantly showing his versatility and strength as an emcee and artist. Check out more of Vito Papisto's music if you haven't already and get hip to the…See More
14 minutes ago
DAN aka THE TRUTH HURTS commented on 50 Cent's blog post New Fire!!! 50 Cent - No Romeo No Juliet (feat. Chris Brown) [TI50]
"ThuggedOutNerd EXACTLY my thoughts on 50... His interviews are Mad in depth and his intellectual really shines... I been known to say a many occasions in here... Throw a BEAT on 50s interview and you got some FLAMESSS lmaoo... Seriusly FIF.. you a…"
40 minutes ago
Ze' commented on 50 Cent's blog post New Fire!!! 50 Cent - No Romeo No Juliet (feat. Chris Brown) [TI50]
"I love how n***** become rap scientists when a new 50 song thats good comes out. Always naming old a** songs 50 made. Leave that s*** in the past where it belongs. Depressed a** n*****"
42 minutes ago
Epitome aka TheWarriorPrincess® commented on 50 Cent's blog post New Fire!!! 50 Cent - No Romeo No Juliet (feat. Chris Brown) [TI50]
"Good beat and hook. I like this!"
46 minutes ago
Kareem Williams posted blog posts
49 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

A Week with Jessenia Vice - 50 Cent, Blac Chyna, Donald J. Trump

A Week with Vice - 50 Cent, Blac Chyna, Donald Trump

youtube.com

This week Jessenia Vice discusses 50 Cent Donating $100k To Autism Speaks, Afeni Shakur passing away, Blac Chyna and Tyga sex tape, Diddy Retiring from music...

Facebook50 minutes ago · Reply

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy