LORDROC's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"they playin jackson 5"

LORDROC replied Jan 1, 2009 to THE SINGLE COMING !!!!!!!!!!! THEY PLAYIN OLD FIFTY SONGS NOW

16 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Elizardo Valdez JR

"This guy is crazy... I hear where hes comin from tho, I dont listen to his music but…"

LORDROC replied Jan 1, 2009 to LIL WAYNE INTERVIEW...SEE WHAT THAT SYRUP DOES TO UR BRAINS!!! JUST WATCH AND SEE!!!

21 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by KAISER SOSAY

"I hear him alot when i turn the radio on, which i dont do often anyway, and HELL NO…"

LORDROC replied Nov 23, 2008 to {TRUE [OR] FALSE}...DON'T YOU HEAR LILWAYNE EVERYWHERE YOU GO?? && TELL ME IF LILWAYNE SONGS NOT ON EVERYONE MP3,ZUNE,IPODS, OR ON THEY PHONES??

4 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by LORDROC

"Yea, I been checkin all day for this s***.. Someone put a song up off it, that was i…"

LORDROC replied Oct 31, 2008 to we need that halloween havoc now !!!!the fans demand!!!!

42 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Rob26bb

"I just had to come back for a minute cuz these nut huggin pants wearin muf*ckaz is a…"

LORDROC replied Oct 27, 2008 to OK OK PEOPLE HELP ME OUT... WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON WITH THIS DAMN NERD CLOTHING TREND S***

18 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Lord Parkin

"i been wonderin the same s*** lately but i think back to when i was younger and the…"

LORDROC replied Oct 27, 2008 to OK OK PEOPLE HELP ME OUT... WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON WITH THIS DAMN NERD CLOTHING TREND S***

18 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Lord Parkin

"Ice Cube 2 Pac Big Daddy Kane Rakim Lloyd Banks Produced by The RZA, Dre and Premier"

LORDROC replied Oct 25, 2008 to if you could put 5 rappers do a album together who would it be an who produce it

46 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by ilya Brown

"63rd, PC, Queenz, NYC, Southside to LIC and Evrything in Between!!"

LORDROC replied Oct 24, 2008 to WHERE U FROM REP YO CITY!!!!!!

174 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by JKONGnDNME [FV]

"I dont know nuthin bout none of that, really dont care either but thats some funny s…"

LORDROC replied Oct 24, 2008 to T.I and YOUNG JEZZY ARE SNITCHES SEE PROOF YES SIR T.I and YOUNG JEZZY ARE SNITCHES SEE PROOF

85 May 27, 2010
Reply by pastor

"it would be easier to just name the ones i do listen to... lol"

LORDROC replied Oct 24, 2008 to Name That Rapper You Cant Listen To At All? Let Us Know..

1046 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Dom Perignon

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

mark anthony commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beyond Lucky: Indiana Man Wins $1 Million Hoosier Lottery Twice In 3 Months
"Dawn lucky bast are s*** but I'm next"
6 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Crips Gang Member Confronts Lil Wayne As He's Leaving The Supperclub In Hollywood "You Better Check In N*gga!" [Video]
"Well wayne on his way to get some super dome from millian in the back of the limo and this n**** hey excuse me wayne may I have a half of second of your time...n**** get the f*** out of here with that s***..why not get at that n**** in the club oh…"
39 minutes ago
King a.k.a Da Judge liked NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. The Lox - All A Dream (Official Music Video)
46 minutes ago
1THUG aka FAGGz TRYNA CLONE ME!! commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef Ft. Tadoe - Tec (Official Music Video)
"why tha fugg i cane in here?? why tha fugg i hit dat triangle play buttin negga!! yo keef...you owe me 3 minutes and 42 second BACK homey...wit INTRESS!! i will never press play on another cheef keef song again!! fool me once shame on you...fool me…"
52 minutes ago
La'Ronn commented on NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep Ft. The Lox - All A Dream (Official Music Video)
"Bout time! Hoping Legendary is the next video."
1 hour ago
La'Ronn commented on NewMusic's blog post Janelle Monae - Electric Lady (Official Music Video)
"Miss Monae is bad a** with that fro and those white pants. DAMN!"
1 hour ago
david jones commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef Ft. Tadoe - Tec (Official Music Video)
"love the baseline"
1 hour ago
King a.k.a Da Judge commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith For Comments About Ray Rice's Domestic Abuse Case. The Right Call? [Video/Poll]
"Fuc StephenA. He be tryin to get n***** fined, Suspended, kicd off Teams, ... U kno AntonioBryant, Areanas, Jamarcus, Vince youngs, Ocho, ... Iverson & Vick made U. #Debate"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy