LORDROC's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"they playin jackson 5"

LORDROC replied Jan 1, 2009 to THE SINGLE COMING !!!!!!!!!!! THEY PLAYIN OLD FIFTY SONGS NOW

16 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Elizardo Valdez JR

"This guy is crazy... I hear where hes comin from tho, I dont listen to his music but…"

LORDROC replied Jan 1, 2009 to LIL WAYNE INTERVIEW...SEE WHAT THAT SYRUP DOES TO UR BRAINS!!! JUST WATCH AND SEE!!!

21 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by KAISER SOSAY

"I hear him alot when i turn the radio on, which i dont do often anyway, and HELL NO…"

LORDROC replied Nov 23, 2008 to {TRUE [OR] FALSE}...DON'T YOU HEAR LILWAYNE EVERYWHERE YOU GO?? && TELL ME IF LILWAYNE SONGS NOT ON EVERYONE MP3,ZUNE,IPODS, OR ON THEY PHONES??

4 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by LORDROC

"Yea, I been checkin all day for this s***.. Someone put a song up off it, that was i…"

LORDROC replied Oct 31, 2008 to we need that halloween havoc now !!!!the fans demand!!!!

42 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Rob26bb

"I just had to come back for a minute cuz these nut huggin pants wearin muf*ckaz is a…"

LORDROC replied Oct 27, 2008 to OK OK PEOPLE HELP ME OUT... WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON WITH THIS DAMN NERD CLOTHING TREND S***

18 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Lord Parkin

"i been wonderin the same s*** lately but i think back to when i was younger and the…"

LORDROC replied Oct 27, 2008 to OK OK PEOPLE HELP ME OUT... WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON WITH THIS DAMN NERD CLOTHING TREND S***

18 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Lord Parkin

"Ice Cube 2 Pac Big Daddy Kane Rakim Lloyd Banks Produced by The RZA, Dre and Premier"

LORDROC replied Oct 25, 2008 to if you could put 5 rappers do a album together who would it be an who produce it

46 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by ilya Brown

"63rd, PC, Queenz, NYC, Southside to LIC and Evrything in Between!!"

LORDROC replied Oct 24, 2008 to WHERE U FROM REP YO CITY!!!!!!

174 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by JKONGnDNME [FV]

"I dont know nuthin bout none of that, really dont care either but thats some funny s…"

LORDROC replied Oct 24, 2008 to T.I and YOUNG JEZZY ARE SNITCHES SEE PROOF YES SIR T.I and YOUNG JEZZY ARE SNITCHES SEE PROOF

85 May 27, 2010
Reply by pastor

"it would be easier to just name the ones i do listen to... lol"

LORDROC replied Oct 24, 2008 to Name That Rapper You Cant Listen To At All? Let Us Know..

1046 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Dom Perignon

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Aahana Gupta commented on Aahana Gupta's photo
Thumbnail

~~!~@Juventus vs Bologna Live Stream || Watch Bologna vs Juventus Online Free Morbi TV

"Watch and Enjoy Sports between Juventus vs Bologna Live Stream Free Online England - Serie A, Watch Juventus vs Bologna Live Stream, Juventus vs Bologna Live Online, Watch Juventus vs Bologna Online Free, Watch Juventus vs Bologna Live Stream HQ,…"
7 minutes ago
Aahana Gupta commented on Aahana Gupta's photo
Thumbnail

~~!~@Juventus vs Bologna Live Stream || Watch Bologna vs Juventus Online Free Morbi TV

"Juventus will play against Bologna on April 19th, 2014 at 16:30 GMT at a Home match in Serie A at Upton Park at England. Are you asking "where I can watch for free Juventus VS Bologna live.stream on pc"? Juventus vs Bologna live.stream…"
8 minutes ago
Hutchy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 35-Year Old Man Who Drove 15-Year Old Amanda Todd To Commit Suicide In 2012 By Sexually Harassing, Blackmailing & Stalking Her Finally Tracked Down, Arrested
"and she killed her self bc of the school s*** not the titty pic buddy sent around"
10 minutes ago
Hutchy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 35-Year Old Man Who Drove 15-Year Old Amanda Todd To Commit Suicide In 2012 By Sexually Harassing, Blackmailing & Stalking Her Finally Tracked Down, Arrested
"and maybe mom u should have watched his video b4 she killed her self way to care for your kid after she kills her self all the moms fault put the mom in jail for neglecting her kid b4 she killed her self"
10 minutes ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent X DJ Semtex: Talks What Inspires Him, Macklemore's Independent Success, Favorite Kanye West Songs & Not Regretting Destroying Ja Rule's Career [Audio]
"My denim vintage, gold medal round my neck like I won. The Olympics! Milliondollargame coming to the App Store June 2nd! Win real money playing this easy app game! Milliondollargame. Win 100k win 1million$ tons of mid season prizes of 100-10k.…"
11 minutes ago
"I don't think the guy should be put in jail bc she killed her self it was a lot of things the schools she went too the kids at the schools, her family was clearly not a good support team. this was her own falt and clearly the judge got a flash…"
12 minutes ago
Aahana Gupta liked Aahana Gupta's photo
13 minutes ago
Aahana Gupta liked Aahana Gupta's photo
13 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy