LORDROC's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"It makes perfect sense, Wayne fans don't wanna hear a bunch of imitators trying to h…"

LORDROC replied Dec 10, 2009 to Young Money Going To Flop Or Sell?

42 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DU MA MAY ;)

"I only heard a few cats fom Young Money and in my opinion they all sound like wayne…"

42 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DU MA MAY ;)

"Everything's flopping from now on, lol"

42 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DU MA MAY ;)

"Co-sign the Saigon pick too, he's a real dude.. and Bishop Lamont is nice too.."

LORDROC replied Dec 10, 2009 to Who would you like to see added to G-Unit?

75 May 9, 2011
Reply by Kieran

"That's a tough one cuz I think the Unit needs someone new that we haven't heard of y…"

LORDROC replied Dec 10, 2009 to Who would you like to see added to G-Unit?

75 May 9, 2011
Reply by Kieran

"lol"

LORDROC replied Nov 25, 2009 to can we please get back to the music now?

8 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by bang bang boogie 187

"Very true!"

LORDROC replied Nov 25, 2009 to I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS BUT... WAS BISD REALLY A FLOP???????

22 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by 4EVER KING

"Agree 100 percent!!"

LORDROC replied Nov 25, 2009 to I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS BUT... WAS BISD REALLY A FLOP???????

22 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by 4EVER KING

""men lie women lie numbers dont" Relapse - 1.6 > Blueprint 3 - 1.2"

LORDROC replied Nov 22, 2009 to jay z disses 50 cent live on ABC (Video Added)

224 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Scrapper1

"I always disliked Jay but I started to feel different when he co-signed Dead Prez on…"

LORDROC replied Nov 21, 2009 to **BREAKING NEWS** THISIS50.COM WILL BECOME DISSINJAYZ.COM AS 12/4/09

77 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by DopeNativeBoy.Com

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

swagged up bully commented on NewMusic's blog post Troy Ave Ft. Young Lito - Hot N*gga/Jackpot (Keymix) Listen/Download
"I hate this troy ave n****. his flow is so plain and dull...I just really don't get it. the n**** keep talking about restoring the feeling...what feeling n****..i don't feel nothing when I listen to your music. actually I don't listen…"
4 minutes ago
MUZZLE commented on corentin's blog post The Real Story Behind This Dope Wedding Photo That Went Viral
"Man I hate wack s*** as much as the next man but this was hot. Not lyrically or anything but just as a good look for young n***** doin they thing. You cant tell me this dont remind you of them hood a** cash money three 6 mafia type videos. They…"
9 minutes ago
JR Scar commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man With Rare Disease Sues Shaquille O'Neal, Waka Flocka & Trey Burke For Mocking Him On Social Media
"you know, it must suck to be a celebrity when sheet like this go down, us regular folks make fun of ppl all day, yet we are not held accountable and our image is not damaged. If this was the other way around, the kid making fun of Shaq instead, we…"
20 minutes ago
swagged up bully commented on NewMusic's blog post Twista - Got Away (Official Music Video)
"I get the message he was trying to get across, but come on with this pop b******* twista.....niggga just seem to get lame after being in the game a while...except jay....that's why he the king...."
21 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West's 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' Tops GQ's Best Albums Of The 21st Century List
"Sob Stories about my girlfriend by Kanye West tops the GQ album of the century award....wow"
26 minutes ago
N.E.K commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West's 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' Tops GQ's Best Albums Of The 21st Century List
"If anything justin timberlake future sex love sound should be number 1 cos that album was a classic. The way timberland produced it with two different productions on one song was amazing."
28 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Daylyt: "White Dudes Are About That Life More Than Black Dudes" [Video]
35 minutes ago
the enforcer commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West's 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' Tops GQ's Best Albums On The 21st Century List
"Wack, was nowhere close to his first three albums quality and was mediocre"
36 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy