LORDROC's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"It makes perfect sense, Wayne fans don't wanna hear a bunch of imitators trying to h…"

LORDROC replied Dec 10, 2009 to Young Money Going To Flop Or Sell?

42 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DU MA MAY ;)

"I only heard a few cats fom Young Money and in my opinion they all sound like wayne…"

42 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DU MA MAY ;)

"Everything's flopping from now on, lol"

42 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DU MA MAY ;)

"Co-sign the Saigon pick too, he's a real dude.. and Bishop Lamont is nice too.."

LORDROC replied Dec 10, 2009 to Who would you like to see added to G-Unit?

75 May 9, 2011
Reply by Kieran

"That's a tough one cuz I think the Unit needs someone new that we haven't heard of y…"

LORDROC replied Dec 10, 2009 to Who would you like to see added to G-Unit?

75 May 9, 2011
Reply by Kieran

"lol"

LORDROC replied Nov 25, 2009 to can we please get back to the music now?

8 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by bang bang boogie 187

"Very true!"

LORDROC replied Nov 25, 2009 to I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS BUT... WAS BISD REALLY A FLOP???????

22 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by 4EVER KING

"Agree 100 percent!!"

LORDROC replied Nov 25, 2009 to I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS BUT... WAS BISD REALLY A FLOP???????

22 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by 4EVER KING

""men lie women lie numbers dont" Relapse - 1.6 > Blueprint 3 - 1.2"

LORDROC replied Nov 22, 2009 to jay z disses 50 cent live on ABC (Video Added)

224 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Scrapper1

"I always disliked Jay but I started to feel different when he co-signed Dead Prez on…"

LORDROC replied Nov 21, 2009 to **BREAKING NEWS** THISIS50.COM WILL BECOME DISSINJAYZ.COM AS 12/4/09

77 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by DopeNativeBoy.Com

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Sizzurpurple commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent, Diddy, Birdman, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes Top 5 Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Moguls List [Video]
"50 hasn't put an album out in 5 years and he's still Top 5. Bonafide Hustler for real"
3 minutes ago
LApride50 liked NewMusic's blog post Styles P - So Deep (Official Music Video)
4 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted a blog post

[Single] Shook Da Crook ft Chriz Millz - You Betta Know

Since he was a kid, Shook always loved music. Listening to music was his therapy. So naturally, he picked up the art form as a means of healing others. “As a rapper, I pass out prescriptions,” he says. “Sharing my story with the world is enough therapy for me and therapy for you because  I rap about what I live. I speak on real life experiences.” Those real life experiences that Shook raps about got him caught on the wrong side of the law and landed him eight years in prison. But since…See More
11 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 6 blog posts were featured
18 minutes ago
My Name Is My Name commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent, Diddy, Birdman, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes Top 5 Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Moguls List [Video]
"I swear Lord Cezar retarded. It says 700 million not billion. and how is 50 broke? If that's broke I wanna be broke."
18 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
tonia commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent, Diddy, Birdman, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes Top 5 Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Moguls List [Video]
"OKAY DO THE MATH DIDDY WORTH 700 WOW THE IT ENDS WITH 140 FOR 50 CENT I HAD TO SAY THAT'S A LOT OF MILLIONS. A 100 MILLION IS A LOT AND CIROC IS SELL LIKE WATER. ITS ALL ABOUT THE INVESTMENTS AND SEAN GOT 5 KIDS. WOW HIS BLOODLINE IS LONG LIKE…"
25 minutes ago
Dub liked NewMusic's blog post Styles P - So Deep (Official Music Video)
27 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy