LORDROC's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"It makes perfect sense, Wayne fans don't wanna hear a bunch of imitators trying to h…"

LORDROC replied Dec 10, 2009 to Young Money Going To Flop Or Sell?

42 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DU MA MAY ;)

"I only heard a few cats fom Young Money and in my opinion they all sound like wayne…"

42 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DU MA MAY ;)

"Everything's flopping from now on, lol"

42 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by DU MA MAY ;)

"Co-sign the Saigon pick too, he's a real dude.. and Bishop Lamont is nice too.."

LORDROC replied Dec 10, 2009 to Who would you like to see added to G-Unit?

75 May 9, 2011
Reply by Kieran

"That's a tough one cuz I think the Unit needs someone new that we haven't heard of y…"

LORDROC replied Dec 10, 2009 to Who would you like to see added to G-Unit?

75 May 9, 2011
Reply by Kieran

"lol"

LORDROC replied Nov 25, 2009 to can we please get back to the music now?

8 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by bang bang boogie 187

"Very true!"

LORDROC replied Nov 25, 2009 to I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS BUT... WAS BISD REALLY A FLOP???????

22 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by 4EVER KING

"Agree 100 percent!!"

LORDROC replied Nov 25, 2009 to I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS BUT... WAS BISD REALLY A FLOP???????

22 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by 4EVER KING

""men lie women lie numbers dont" Relapse - 1.6 > Blueprint 3 - 1.2"

LORDROC replied Nov 22, 2009 to jay z disses 50 cent live on ABC (Video Added)

224 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Scrapper1

"I always disliked Jay but I started to feel different when he co-signed Dead Prez on…"

LORDROC replied Nov 21, 2009 to **BREAKING NEWS** THISIS50.COM WILL BECOME DISSINJAYZ.COM AS 12/4/09

77 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by DopeNativeBoy.Com

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Knight commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Huh? Florida Woman, Jasmine Tridevil, Spends $20K On 3rd Breast To Turn Off Men (Video/Audio/Pics)
"it works..."
2 minutes ago
Enam Productions posted a status
9 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's 3 blog posts were featured
12 minutes ago
Enam Productions commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit x Billboard: Talk Preparing To Work With Some Of The Hottest Producers, Changes In The Music Industry. (Who Would You Like To See G-Unit Get Beats From?) Video
"Enam Productions beats!.....Mith - "Finally" Tha Ep! Produced By Enam Productions! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/finally-ep/id918324760"
18 minutes ago
Enam Productions liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit x Billboard: Talk Preparing To Work With Some Of The Hottest Producers, Changes In The Music Industry. (Who Would You Like To See G-Unit Get Beats From?) Video
19 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Pregnant Alicia Keys Poses Nude In Support Of Her #WeAreHere Movement (Video/Pic)
30 minutes ago
b. tizzle commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Pregnant Alicia Keys Poses Nude In Support Of Her #WeAreHere Movement (Video/Pic)
"She hustling backwards! While everybody else having there nudes leaked she's releasing her own.lol"
30 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

@50cent x @buckshotz #GUnit

Facebook31 minutes ago · Reply

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy