LORDROC's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Not feeling it, maybe its for the youngsters"

LORDROC replied Apr 9, 2013 to Kendrick Lamar album wack? or great? i think wack as fck

50 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Lance55

"I didnt hear him mention 50 or gunplay maybe he said it in another interview but if…"

LORDROC replied Apr 8, 2013 to Nas Speaks On LIFE'S GOOD Album, Biggie & 2Pac, 50 Cent V.S. Gunplay, Lil Wayne Callin Himself The New'Pac & MORE

26 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Angela Yee is hot, martinez eh not so much to me her voice annoys the hell out of me…"

LORDROC replied Apr 8, 2013 to Is It Just Me, Or Is Angela Yee Kinda Sexy?

19 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"I liked New Day, My Life and This Financial Freedom, Haven't heard the we up joint y…"

LORDROC replied Feb 10, 2013 to 50 Cent's Rellevance

287 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Had a feeling this would eventually happen, I personally like em both and was hoping…"

LORDROC replied Jul 18, 2011 to HAHA yes finally .... HOPSIN disses TYLER (dumbfuck) THE CREATOR .... I co-sign this song & artist to the fullest ..."GOBLIN sucks so much I get BLOW-JOBS from it" (lmao)

72 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by KEIZER SOZE

"I really hope 50 ethers Diddy, he will be a hero to a lot of people who've been wait…"

LORDROC replied Jun 28, 2010 to

just now

"Yea but in my opinion Em came off because I think the same people that bought Refill…"

LORDROC replied Dec 30, 2009 to damn! young money flops,eminem impresses..4th best selling artist of the decade in UK

112 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by J-Byrd

"Haha, I've seen s*** like this numerous times on here, cats ain't even looking at th…"

LORDROC replied Dec 24, 2009 to

just now

"Damn u from Queens talkin that s***? lol, Wayne do his thing but he's another fly by…"

LORDROC replied Dec 24, 2009 to

just now

"Where u get these assumptions from from anyway?? I dont see any numbers for this alb…"

LORDROC replied Dec 23, 2009 to DAMN DA LIL WAYNE FANS ARE MAD CAUSE LIL WAYNE FLOPPED YET THEY WAS ON HERE DISSING FIFTY LEFT AND RIGHT.DONT BE A HYPOCRITE AT LEAST BE FAIR .IF FIFTY FLOPPED DEN YOUNG MONEY JUST WENT FAT JOE

60 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by chatterbox

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

RealkillaKam commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Whose Idea Was This? Gun Instructor Teaching 9-Year Old Girl How To Use An Uzi Is Killed When She Loses Control Of Weapon [Video]
"The sad thing is that this incident will spark a debate that will make it all the way to Congress meanwhile cops are killing black men (5 this month alone) and the most we get is a march led by AL Sharpton. There is still no equality in America"
18 minutes ago
Peter liked corentin's blog post Video: G-Unit - Watch Me (Live On Chelsea Lately Finale)
23 minutes ago
tyris commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Whose Idea Was This? Gun Instructor Teaching 9-Year Old Girl How To Use An Uzi Is Killed When She Loses Control Of Weapon [Video]
"What happened to blank bullets"
28 minutes ago
Emir Tijerina liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Whose Idea Was This? Gun Instructor Teaching 9-Year Old Girl How To Use An Uzi Is Killed When She Loses Control Of Weapon [Video]
29 minutes ago
Peter commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post G-Unit x Jennifer Aniston x Wiz Khalifa x Tyga x Gerard Butler + More Sing Farewell To Chelsea Handler On Her Final Show!! [Video]
"OMG 50 & Jennifer Aniston! My favorite rapper and actress!"
29 minutes ago
JLizotte updated their profile
35 minutes ago
Peter liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post G-Unit x Jennifer Aniston x Wiz Khalifa x Tyga x Gerard Butler + More Sing Farewell To Chelsea Handler On Her Final Show!! [Video]
40 minutes ago
tyris commented on NewMusic's blog post Usher Ft. Nicki Minaj - She Came To Give It To You (Official Music Video)
"They just forcing nicki minaj upon us"
44 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy