Optimus Immortal #SK's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (575) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah no s*** ymcmb is f****** trash! But these soft a** gen y's can't get enough of…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 21, 2012 to How many people think Lil Wayne and YMCMB f***** up hip hop?

79 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Youngslim

"He will definantly do GRODT 2 in 2013 cause the feeling around that anniversary will…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 20, 2012 to 50 Cent Wants To Put Out TWO Albums

63 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Kieran

"you need to link up with 50 for his next cover, Respect you got talent. no-one appre…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 17, 2012 to Check Out The Official Artwork For Obie Trice's - Bottoms Up That I Designed

72 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by My Name Is My Name

"yeah but yelawolf had buzz also, and he went down the shithole! plus im white and i…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 14, 2012 to ATTN: IDK how i feel about this yet but it looks like shes next to Blow

22 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Trev -2012 SUB HUMANS

"yeah pretty sub-par opinion tho 50 has a buzz but the industry shadows it so he can'…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 12, 2012 to The 15 Biggest Mistakes in Hip Hop History (50 Cent Mentioned)

6 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by fame

"Always would have liked to see that M.O.P album #SK"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 11, 2012 to what if 50

4 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Optimus Immortal #SK

"Blood money was hot! even hotter now #SK"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 11, 2012 to what if 50

4 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Optimus Immortal #SK

"Well isn't that why he is here? thats why he made such a stamp on hip hop! He was ab…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 11, 2012 to If 50 Cent Makes A Commercial Comeback, Will He Go In On Those Fake Rappers Again ?

112 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by T.T.S.

"Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact the Common v Drake beef is within this so…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 10, 2012 to Ross has hit a Milli views on YouTube already

21 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Rida #SK

"Why cause i support something that has real value to the world, and it's not as corn…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 10, 2012 to Ross has hit a Milli views on YouTube already

21 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Rida #SK

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

P commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Doggie Diamonds: Troy Ave Shooting Incident Doesn't Make Him Stupid Or Dumb (Video)
"So it's OUR fault that he raps about how hard he is and all the dope he sells? It's our fault when cats in his crew (If not by his request) runs up and assaults people why they're performing for expressing their opinion(I Love…"
48 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Teflon Coopa - "Good For Nothing"
1 hour ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Champ Da HillBilly - "Overdose"
1 hour ago
SoFresh2150 liked SoFresh2150's video
2 hours ago
Mike Savage commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post K. Michelle Hitting The Road For 'Hello Kimberly' Tour (Dates Inside)
"Yo Benji Caine is one of the dopest rappers on the rise #RNLLR #RYDAGANG soundcloud.com/benji_caine"
3 hours ago
Mike Savage commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Doggie Diamonds: Troy Ave Shooting Incident Doesn't Make Him Stupid Or Dumb (Video)
"Yo Benji_caine is one of the dopest rappers on the rise #RNLLR #RYDAGANG soundcloud.com/benji_caine"
3 hours ago
Mike Savage commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Doggie Diamonds: Troy Ave Shooting Incident Doesn't Make Him Stupid Or Dumb (Video)
"soundcloud.com/benji_caine #RNLLR #EffenVodka #EffenMob #RYDAGANG"
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy