Optimus Immortal #SK's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (578) Replies Latest Activity

"your wrong its simple formula at aftermath and shady! look at Busta Rhymes, Eve, Rak…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 27, 2012 to 50 cent and interscope = young buck and g-unit

47 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by C.WEBB

"nah it's all that human growth hormone he uses to build that muscle, plus I think hi…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 26, 2012 to PSA: IM DONE WITH HIP HOP

20 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Trev Jr. 2013 RETURN is IMMINENT

"Yeah no s*** ymcmb is f****** trash! But these soft a** gen y's can't get enough of…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 21, 2012 to How many people think Lil Wayne and YMCMB f***** up hip hop?

79 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Youngslim

"He will definantly do GRODT 2 in 2013 cause the feeling around that anniversary will…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 20, 2012 to 50 Cent Wants To Put Out TWO Albums

63 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Kieran

"You are bumping that over big 10 because you are homosexual! #SK"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 17, 2012 to I'm still bumpin that CC2 rn, More Then Big 10

20 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Young, Fly, Dumb High

"you need to link up with 50 for his next cover, Respect you got talent. no-one appre…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 17, 2012 to Check Out The Official Artwork For Obie Trice's - Bottoms Up That I Designed

72 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by My Name Is My Name

"yeah but yelawolf had buzz also, and he went down the shithole! plus im white and i…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 14, 2012 to ATTN: IDK how i feel about this yet but it looks like shes next to Blow

22 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Trev -2012 SUB HUMANS

"yeah pretty sub-par opinion tho 50 has a buzz but the industry shadows it so he can'…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 12, 2012 to The 15 Biggest Mistakes in Hip Hop History (50 Cent Mentioned)

6 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by fame

"Always would have liked to see that M.O.P album #SK"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 11, 2012 to what if 50

4 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Optimus Immortal #SK

"Blood money was hot! even hotter now #SK"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jan 11, 2012 to what if 50

4 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Optimus Immortal #SK

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

dave commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Sentenced To 9 Months In Jail For Slapping Woman Across The Face With His Penis
"You can't jus be slappin bishes wit da D!"
2 minutes ago
john smith commented on NewMusic's blog post Honey Cocaine - Curveball (Official Music Video)
"lol good video"
3 minutes ago
Kevin S. commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Check Out The Exciting 1st Trailer For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' (Video/Pics)
"LOOKS BAD A**!!!"
12 minutes ago
Avenue G. posted a status
"Trying to get some money from my mom. Why? What's up?"
16 minutes ago
Kevin S. commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Mike P's Music Review EP 58 - DJ Quik, Tinashe, Bobby Shmurda - TI50
"AT LEAST MIKE P CLEARED DAT UP; CUZ I WOULD BE LIKE "THIS FAGGY MUTHA FUKKA; I WOULD NOT WATCH THIS S*** NO MORE!! STAY STRAIGHT FOREVER, N****!!"
17 minutes ago
Kevin S. commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post #TBT Interview: Future Says Rappers Have To Dumb Their Lyrics Down Nowadays + Pulls Out $25,000 Cash!
""B****** over Money"; HUH??, JACK DONE F***** UP NOW!!"
22 minutes ago
class_act commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Sentenced To 9 Months In Jail For Slapping Woman Across The Face With His Penis
"Now had she awakened and pull out a nine millimeter and emptied the clip on him what would you be saying then?"
24 minutes ago
chris commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lord Jamar Agrees With Chris Brown That Ebola Is Being Used As Population Control In Africa. Says Nano Colloidal Silver Is The Cure (Video)
"this guy seems to be an expert on a lot of s***."
26 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy