Optimus Immortal #SK's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (574) Replies Latest Activity

"Song is a bunch of random f***** up dribble?"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Aug 27, 2013 to NEW MUSIC: Eminem - Berzerk ( AUDIO) *UPDATE* ~LYRICS ADDED~

15 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"Obviously challenging himself to make a better sequel? Can it be done?"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Aug 25, 2013 to Eminem Announces MMLP2!

18 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Marco Santana

"Im a massive 50 fan but I cant defend him no more! Got alot of respect for everythin…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jul 31, 2013 to So whats next for 50 and G-unit...Under construction

45 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by CHRIS...UK...POW

"Why would interscope be worried about anything other then eminems release and trying…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jul 15, 2013 to 50CENT IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION - thoughts?

33 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Optimus Immortal #SK

"Not even god would know"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jul 15, 2013 to 50CENT IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION - thoughts?

33 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Optimus Immortal #SK

"When he says new music he probably mesn precious paris or kidd kidd"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jul 8, 2013 to Just to provide Fif's point of view on the text incident...a few tweets. (One about new music tonight)

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"The album aint the greatest as jay doesnt make it feel like he even hits a topic pro…"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jul 6, 2013 to Magna Carta Holy Grail... SUCKS

39 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by TONY

"50 murks sample beats and ye murks makin em I think together they coupd be a monster"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jun 22, 2013 to does 50 need a new executive producer? if you had to pick one artist to exec 50 new album, who would it be?

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by notice

"Rza or kanye west"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jun 22, 2013 to does 50 need a new executive producer? if you had to pick one artist to exec 50 new album, who would it be?

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by notice

"Yeezus and magna carta holy grail are good album titles?"

Optimus Immortal #SK replied Jun 19, 2013 to 50 Next Move (The Higher Powers Inside Info)

56 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Ms Rivercity posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
MSLB MGMT posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Steve Hamilton commented on Besir Esati's blog post Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift At Drake's "Summer Sixteen" Show In Chicago "I'm So Glad My Wife Had Snapchat"! (Video)
"kayne west is a let down to himself he is clearly bipolar and the talent from the rocafella days is gone and his image as a crazy mofo is here dissing a woman over what? mann dissing some hard rappers go at budden at least or something but no you…"
1 hour ago
dredai commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Bow Wow catching up with Tyga when it comes to taking L's"
1 hour ago
JAY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Please understand that Bow Wow is confused. Remember with that bodyguard did to him¿"
2 hours ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Truth about what Bongo? That bow wow said some dumb s***? What the f*** does being mixed have to do with not knowing about the civil rights movement? I have different ethnicities streaming through my blood too but know to muthafuckas like you in the…"
3 hours ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bow Wow Says He Can't Relate To Civil Rights Struggle: "I'm Mixed. I Seen 'Selma.' Was I Related To Anyone No. My Moss Side Of Family Is Not Black." Twitter Goes Nuts! (Video)
"Mr Top Notch Keep your a** in New Zealand and don't concern yourself with what goes on in the US b****. That's the problem now. Too much chatter from people that don't even matter."
3 hours ago
"Fagtheworld You have no idea how many white girl's done stuck my d*** in they mouth and dissed you p***** wood muthafuckas."
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy