Mahhad's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

" what if g-unit made this again gooddaaammmm!"

Mahhad replied Jun 25, 2014 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

85 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by juan

"His best beat of all time, the piano is crazy. It's too crazy man damn i rest my cas…"

Mahhad replied Mar 24, 2013 to In Premo We Trust

155 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by HUSTLER *RakimGodMc*

"Menace, scene from the movie Clap the two, weigh the oozie Goodfella jewelry heist D…"

Mahhad replied Jan 15, 2013 to This is the song we all want 50 to do in his S.K.I album!!!!

2 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Battles I loose none I make crues run I get fools done, got ten fingers but only us…"

Mahhad replied Feb 16, 2012 to Been That Today Its Big L Death Anniversary Post Tracks And Videos That You Enjoy From Him & Post Your Favorite Punchline From Him

11 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by KEIZER SOZE

"dope hook"

Mahhad replied Feb 16, 2012 to Erick Sermon feat. 50 Cent & Keith Murray - Headgames

16 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Dynamic

"when did they record this song, it's a crazy track. Been pumpin erick sermon keith m…"

Mahhad replied Feb 16, 2012 to Erick Sermon feat. 50 Cent & Keith Murray - Headgames

16 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Dynamic

"50 did fell of but his music is far from bein wack no biased s***"

Mahhad replied Dec 21, 2011 to Who the realest rapper? who do you believe?

80 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by King Jaffey Joe

"the fun thing though is i dont see people mention rozay or game here, the truth is i…"

Mahhad replied Dec 13, 2011 to Loverance - "UP" Ft. 50cent

50 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Rida #SK

"50's flow was mad crazyyy"

Mahhad replied Dec 13, 2011 to Loverance - "UP" Ft. 50cent

50 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Rida #SK

"He surprised me with the forever king mixtape where there were only 90's beats his f…"

Mahhad replied Dec 13, 2011 to Would 50 Do This Beat Justice? Would His Flow Fit Right In With it?

10 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by KEIZER SOZE

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Ashley Thomas posted blog posts
35 minutes ago
DJ KRAZY YOGI liked DJ KRAZY YOGI's video
1 hour ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Marquis Holmes liked James L's video
2 hours ago
Magassia Promotions posted a blog post

Get Familiar With Michelle

Have you ever seen a psychic commercial before?Or wonder how do you choose the right person to give you a psychic reading?Or perhaps you ask yourself how do you choose the right person to give you a psychic reading?Every so often we're flipping through the channels and you stumble across a psychic or some might called them a "medium" call me now commercials. Not every psychic "medium" is legit and not every psychic "medium"is a scam.A medium uses his or her psychic or intuitive abilities to see…See More
3 hours ago
The Grynd Report posted blog posts
4 hours ago
ThisIs50 posted blog posts
4 hours ago
T liked NewMusic's blog post Macklemore - Good Old Days ft. Kesha
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy