Ahijah's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"Nonne of them rappers apart from Talib are decent enough to get on a track with him…"

Ahijah replied Mar 23, 2013 to Kendrick Lamar Killed Your Favorite Rapper.... R.I.P. Jay-Z...The So Called King of NY Killed on "B**** Don't Kill My Vibe" (Remix)

66 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Gatman| m.A.A.d. City

"Only wanna hear Kendrick Verse I'll pass on the other two"

Ahijah replied Feb 2, 2013 to 50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

187 on Wednesday
Reply by Mark Dot LibStar Kollie

"Whys Kendrick Lamar working with these lames...."

Ahijah replied Jan 27, 2013 to 50 Cent - "We Up" ft. Kendrick Lamar [Single + Video out]

78 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by The Unthinkable

"Trap e.g. Ignorant Music"

Ahijah replied Jan 12, 2013 to Can someone explain me what is "trap rap"

15 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Ahijah

"Acting like a clown more like his been talking and talk about Floyd and French non s…"

Ahijah replied Dec 4, 2012 to Fifty Finally Acting Like He's Supposed To : Like A Legend “Don’t mention artists(French Montana) that haven’t sold records while I’m talking to you.”

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by M.K.J...

"It's between Kendrick and Lupe Imo Nas 3 the rest are forgettable especially Slaught…"

Ahijah replied Nov 26, 2012 to With Less Than A Month Left In 2012, I Think Its Time We Discussed Who Had The ALBUM OF THE YEAR...

81 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by top 3 = Ross/Banks/Kiss

"Still waiting for the Earthquake......"

Ahijah replied Nov 17, 2012 to SKI being released in February

11 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"See how Gunplay didn't address why Saigon said that, great role model he will be to…"

Ahijah replied Nov 16, 2012 to Gunplay Dares Saigon To Punch Rick Ross "Say's He Just Want's Attention

13 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Welcome To Hip Hop world Hoe !!! did she think she was special lol"

Ahijah replied Nov 16, 2012 to BANK$ doesnt joke when he screws chicks over look at this model chick admitting about bank BEEP THIS

7 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by juan

"Lol at better than French is that a compliment ? wtf is this 50 is f****** with that…"

Ahijah replied Nov 11, 2012 to G-Unit 2.0 newest artist: Chief Keef.

37 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Ashton Keith Williams

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Timur liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Sara Jay Talks TeamBJ; Fight in Time Square; Says Her Booty is Real - TI50
4 minutes ago
Avenue G. liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Ahhh Sh!t - [TI50]
14 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Falls Hard Off Of The Stage While Performing 'Fancy' [Video]
"Baby i do this I thought that they knew this......by this she means falling off the stage. Stop with that stupid accent"
18 minutes ago
Avenue G. commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Ahhh Sh!t - [TI50]
"State governments susceptible to terrorist. I hat this s***, because then it's all f***** up. "Stranger danger"."
18 minutes ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post British Rapper Turned Extremist Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary AKA L. Jinny A Suspect In Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Eric Foley [Video]
"Wack rapper"
30 minutes ago
Ze' liked NewMusic's blog post Chris Brown - X
33 minutes ago
Ze' commented on NewMusic's blog post Jeezy Ft. Future - No Tears (Official Music Video)
"Nice video. future gave it a nice touch."
34 minutes ago
Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Falls Hard Off Of The Stage While Performing 'Fancy' [Video]
"Haha good thing she's okay"
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy