Ahijah's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"Nonne of them rappers apart from Talib are decent enough to get on a track with him…"

Ahijah replied Mar 23, 2013 to Kendrick Lamar Killed Your Favorite Rapper.... R.I.P. Jay-Z...The So Called King of NY Killed on "B**** Don't Kill My Vibe" (Remix)

66 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Gatman| m.A.A.d. City

"Only wanna hear Kendrick Verse I'll pass on the other two"

Ahijah replied Feb 2, 2013 to 50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

190 Oct 6
Reply by Amzad Hossen

"Whys Kendrick Lamar working with these lames...."

Ahijah replied Jan 27, 2013 to 50 Cent - "We Up" ft. Kendrick Lamar [Single + Video out]

78 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by The Unthinkable

"Trap e.g. Ignorant Music"

Ahijah replied Jan 12, 2013 to Can someone explain me what is "trap rap"

15 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Ahijah

"Acting like a clown more like his been talking and talk about Floyd and French non s…"

Ahijah replied Dec 4, 2012 to Fifty Finally Acting Like He's Supposed To : Like A Legend “Don’t mention artists(French Montana) that haven’t sold records while I’m talking to you.”

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by M.K.J...

"It's between Kendrick and Lupe Imo Nas 3 the rest are forgettable especially Slaught…"

Ahijah replied Nov 26, 2012 to With Less Than A Month Left In 2012, I Think Its Time We Discussed Who Had The ALBUM OF THE YEAR...

81 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by top 3 = Ross/Banks/Kiss

"Still waiting for the Earthquake......"

Ahijah replied Nov 17, 2012 to SKI being released in February

11 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"See how Gunplay didn't address why Saigon said that, great role model he will be to…"

Ahijah replied Nov 16, 2012 to Gunplay Dares Saigon To Punch Rick Ross "Say's He Just Want's Attention

13 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Welcome To Hip Hop world Hoe !!! did she think she was special lol"

Ahijah replied Nov 16, 2012 to BANK$ doesnt joke when he screws chicks over look at this model chick admitting about bank BEEP THIS

7 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by juan

"Lol at better than French is that a compliment ? wtf is this 50 is f****** with that…"

Ahijah replied Nov 11, 2012 to G-Unit 2.0 newest artist: Chief Keef.

37 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Ashton Keith Williams

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

RexGdubb commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Chainsaw Massacre
"Man young thug aint real he bought his rep jus like these other lames did.You mean n***** frommatl except homos as friends?"
6 minutes ago
RexGdubb commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Covers Vibe, Says Drake Is "Fake" & He Doesn't Like Him Or Nicki Minaj, Isn't Dating Kylie Jenner, Wants To Distance Himself From YMCMB
"Most of young money is fake if not all ofem so im not shocked.Wayne hangs with stunna (meaning fronting) so what."
10 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Brown's Blood Reportedly Found On Officer Darren Wilson's Gun & Car Door (Video)
"Mone you have no idea what you are talking about and all that other s*** doesn't mean anything in this case, only facts matters. Mind my business when ppl riot, steal, destroy and loot the neighborhood for what it's starting to look like…"
29 minutes ago
KING PROBLEM updated their profile
41 minutes ago
KING PROBLEM posted a status
"NEW MIXTAPE GOT THE STREETS BUZZIN!!! http://j.mp/1FFrFek (FREE DOWNLOAD NOW)"
54 minutes ago
MAJOR PAIN shared their video on Twitter
1 hour ago
cory G shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
cory G liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9 (PRhyme) - U Looz (Official Music Video)
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy