Big Tamás (T)'s Discussions (2,835)

Discussions Replied To (2603) Replies Latest Activity

"Theeeeen it turned out to be fake, champ. It's been confirmed (back in 2004) it was…"

Big Tamás (T) replied Jan 8, 2013 to Game's aka DOJA (stripper name) Stepfather Claims The Rapper Was A Male Stripper

44 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Flash <-Thisis50's Most Hated->

"Looool! What video is that gif from?"

Big Tamás (T) replied Nov 14, 2012 to [Single Artwork] 50 Cent - My Life (feat. Eminem & Adam Levine)

61 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by juan

"Ask the same guy whose number of comments are "123" (dare to say I'm lyin'...), call…"

Big Tamás (T) replied Nov 5, 2012 to 50 and Floyd throwing HUGE jabs at each other on twitter. Check this out!

116 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"Let me quote you: "only true life groupies care about this tweefin s***" Aaaand... v…"

Big Tamás (T) replied Nov 4, 2012 to 50 and Floyd throwing HUGE jabs at each other on twitter. Check this out!

116 Nov 5, 2012

""only true life groupies care about this tweefin s***" Uuuuhm... if you don't care a…"

Big Tamás (T) replied Nov 4, 2012 to 50 and Floyd throwing HUGE jabs at each other on twitter. Check this out!

116 Nov 5, 2012

"Although I like TDKR, it's only an "okay" movie and not an epic one like everybody c…"

Big Tamás (T) replied Oct 28, 2012 to WARNING to all James Bond fans and moviegoers: DO NOT go see 'Skyfall'

26 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by T.T.S.

"I haven't seen this one yet, but the same thing I felt when I finished watchin' "Pro…"

Big Tamás (T) replied Oct 28, 2012 to WARNING to all James Bond fans and moviegoers: DO NOT go see 'Skyfall'

26 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by T.T.S.

"Says the guy who's not even got his own avy anymore just a "ThisIs50" logo, and his…"

Big Tamás (T) replied Oct 19, 2012 to 50 Sound mad as f*** lmao recent rant of Hip Hop being destroyed

47 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by chris jones

"A stalker's askin': "do you ever stop stalking"? Oh, my bad; sorry! You just, how di…"

Big Tamás (T) replied Oct 13, 2012 to @Frenchmontana the only thing been saving you is gabby now he can't save you http://instagr.am/p/QrAMjpLVYJ/

14 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Gello

"Me, "venting out"? Tells the same guy who can't stop talkin'/thinkin' about 50, havi…"

Big Tamás (T) replied Oct 9, 2012 to

just now

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Urbanelite Promotions posted a blog post

New Joint - Tone Chop & Frost Gamble "Chop 'Em Up" [Freestyle] - Stream & Free MP3 Download

New bonus cut from the eastcoast rapper / producer duo Tone Chop & Frost Gamble. "Chop 'Em Up" [freestyle] made available to stream and download free today from Soundcloud.The pair released their album "Respect Is Earned Not Given" in September featuring Kool G Rap, rap battler DNA, Planet Asia & Tragedy Khadafi, then in October appeared as guests on DJ Eclipse's "Rap Is Outta Control Show" (Sirius XM)See More
31 minutes ago
Djayy Charliee posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on Phelonius Caperz's blog post Logic x Montreality: Talks His Appreciation For Drake, Friendship W/Joey Bada$$, Message For People Considering Suicide (Video)
"Nerd"
2 hours ago
Big_FRED_420 commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"G-Unit"
2 hours ago
G-BLACK ..Gangsta_mal commented on Mike Love Savage's photo
3 hours ago
G-BLACK ..Gangsta_mal liked Mike Love Savage's photo
3 hours ago
jBrizzle commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"MIXTAPE coming soon...? Banks where you at? We don't want xmas carols, Better be a New Year banger on whichever mixtape. G Unit Get er done eh?"
3 hours ago
jBrizzle commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"While they tried to blackball the man. They couldn't finish him. 50 is an inspiration to all of us. Especially the ones that came up hard! Dude took a hard hit from the industry. His relentless ambition couldn't stop him. 50 part of the…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy