AJ(The One & Only)'s Discussions (4,513)

Discussions Replied To (4211) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank god this is for KK's tape"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Jan 31, 2013 to 50 cent X Kendrick Lamar- We Up. Video inside.

185 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"It is what is. But the stans keep on losing lol. According to them, this was suppose…"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Jan 18, 2013 to UPDATE: I Spoke To The Powers: 50 Cent New Album #SKI Has Been Pushed Back Once Again SMFH..

85 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by SP

"no. Dance is back on top right now"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Dec 6, 2012 to What happened to Hip Hop ruling the world?

14 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by EZBands make StillG.AY mom dance

"Now hopefully the stans will calm down. They should be hoping for it to hit #1 on th…"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Nov 29, 2012 to Just Like That The EARTH STOPS!!! Salute to The General *Update*The General RT's Trev on twitter

86 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by C.WEBB

"smfh"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Nov 29, 2012 to Just Like That The EARTH STOPS!!! Salute to The General *Update*The General RT's Trev on twitter

86 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by C.WEBB

"If it stays in the Top 10 for a week, then i will be impressed"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Nov 27, 2012 to @50Cent Has The #1 Song On ITunes !

39 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Fif's No Man

"alot of mixed reactions to this track"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Nov 26, 2012 to [Full song] 50 Cent - My Life (Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) [CDQ/Clean]

106 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by YoungGeeza

"Best single and best flow on a single since 2005-2007. Finally listening to us again…"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Nov 26, 2012 to [Full song] 50 Cent - My Life (Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) [CDQ/Clean]

106 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by YoungGeeza

"lmfao"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Nov 15, 2012 to 50 CENT Ft. TOO SHORT "FIRST DATE" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

21 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by AskMe

"To all the delusional stans that keep saying f*** sales(even though yall are the mai…"

AJ(The One & Only) replied Nov 14, 2012 to [Single Artwork] 50 Cent - My Life (feat. Eminem & Adam Levine)

61 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by juan

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Taron2Hood commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wu Tang Clan Affiliate Christ Bearer Attempts Suicide By Cutting Off His Penis & Jumping From 2nd Story Of Apartment Building *UPDATE* Video Added
"Who approves these headlines!!! Disgraceful and should be fired!!!!"
6 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
Dane Anderson commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wu Tang Clan Affiliate Christ Bearer Attempts Suicide By Cutting Off His Penis & Jumping From 2nd Story Of Apartment Building *UPDATE* Video Added
"He had a bad, bad, bad trip"
21 minutes ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post SMS Promotions Boxer Ryan "Blue Chip" Martin Added To Mike Tyson's Showtime Fight Card
"50 a life changer"
34 minutes ago
YKham commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake & Cash Money Sued For Uncleared Voice Sample On 'Pound Cake'
"Yet again Cash Money in another producer/sample clearing situation....I know they lawyers love being employed by them"
40 minutes ago
C.E.O. posted a blog post
42 minutes ago
2Corvettes posted a status
"What are you up to?#SK thatswhatsup."
43 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy