Jamaal Fletcher's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"IS SHAWTY LO STILL ON G-UNIT THOUGH?"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 6, 2013 to TAKOVER: Shawty Lo -petition video inside

4 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by LX The Prince *Texans*

"THAT JOINT IS HOT RIGHT THERE"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 6, 2013 to TAKOVER: Shawty Lo -petition video inside

4 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by LX The Prince *Texans*

"MAJOR DISTRIBUTION IS #9 NOW ON TUNES HIP HOP CHART"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 6, 2013 to US hip hop itunes Chart 6/2/13

7 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by MiC

"IF THIS WAS ON ITUNES WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE (A MONTH AGO) IT WOULD BE #1 ON HIP…"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to Major Distribution out on Itunes now #59 for Hip-Hop go support 50 and this song I just copped it

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Jamaal Fletcher

"HE DID ALREADY"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to Major Distribution out on Itunes now #59 for Hip-Hop go support 50 and this song I just copped it

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Jamaal Fletcher

"UP TO #31 NOW LET'S KEEP IT MOVIN"

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Jamaal Fletcher

"#42 now"

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Jamaal Fletcher

"ANY CHANCE THEY DO A REMIX FOR THIS? BANKS, JADAKISS, FAB, PUSHA T....THAT WOULD BE…"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to MAJOR DISTRIBUTION finally on iTunes

11 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Banks last album was not promoted properly. That was a solid album and should have w…"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to The REAL Reasons behind G-Unit's fall from the top and the origin of the rift between Lloyd Banks and 50 Cent

74 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by BaRe

"Thanks for the heads up though. Just purchased"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to MAJOR DISTRIBUTION finally on iTunes

11 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Thomas Mason commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"lol fat f*** insecur loser. wanted to end his life anyway. so he shot his girl and then went out to kill 2 cops hoping it would be a cool thing with the brown and garner thing but shot two non-white. the level of retardness is strong on this one.…"
21 minutes ago
the enforcer liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
24 minutes ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"this niggah quoting 50cent ... "never have a hot gun on your waist and blood on your shoe"..... he went out a real niggah but i think this is yet again to start the war of police vs civilians"
24 minutes ago
Snake posted a status
"checked-in @ Ames Water Depot"
43 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"I wont shed a tear... I dont even know if I believe this... dead man cant talk"
50 minutes ago
bittersweet commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
"Dirty old men run Hollywood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEH984fhNEQ"
1 hour ago
Mone commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"Suspected gang member really? Already tieing it to come after black men. Did he state I'm in a gang? Cause if that's the case the cops are also part of a fang and they don't feel as though they gotta kill themselves after Killin…"
1 hour ago
bittersweet commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Anonymous Threatens To Ruin Iggy Azalea's Career Unless She Apologizes To Azealia Banks & Eric Garner NYC Protestors
"What person who made it doesn't have a sex tape......HOW YOU THINK THEY GOT THERE!! price of admission. Among other things.....anon, YOU tripping!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy