Jamaal Fletcher's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"IS SHAWTY LO STILL ON G-UNIT THOUGH?"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 6, 2013 to TAKOVER: Shawty Lo -petition video inside

4 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by LX The Prince *Texans*

"THAT JOINT IS HOT RIGHT THERE"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 6, 2013 to TAKOVER: Shawty Lo -petition video inside

4 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by LX The Prince *Texans*

"MAJOR DISTRIBUTION IS #9 NOW ON TUNES HIP HOP CHART"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 6, 2013 to US hip hop itunes Chart 6/2/13

7 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by MiC

"IF THIS WAS ON ITUNES WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE (A MONTH AGO) IT WOULD BE #1 ON HIP…"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to Major Distribution out on Itunes now #59 for Hip-Hop go support 50 and this song I just copped it

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Jamaal Fletcher

"HE DID ALREADY"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to Major Distribution out on Itunes now #59 for Hip-Hop go support 50 and this song I just copped it

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Jamaal Fletcher

"UP TO #31 NOW LET'S KEEP IT MOVIN"

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Jamaal Fletcher

"#42 now"

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Jamaal Fletcher

"ANY CHANCE THEY DO A REMIX FOR THIS? BANKS, JADAKISS, FAB, PUSHA T....THAT WOULD BE…"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to MAJOR DISTRIBUTION finally on iTunes

11 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Banks last album was not promoted properly. That was a solid album and should have w…"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to The REAL Reasons behind G-Unit's fall from the top and the origin of the rift between Lloyd Banks and 50 Cent

74 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by BaRe

"Thanks for the heads up though. Just purchased"

Jamaal Fletcher replied Feb 5, 2013 to MAJOR DISTRIBUTION finally on iTunes

11 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

mike commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post On Or Off? Nicki Minaj's BF Safaree Addresses Drake & Lil Wayne Lusting After Her On 'Only.' Covers Up His Nicki Tattoos (Pic)
"its crazy how all u n***** under this comment think about is 2 niggest bein gay and f***** other dudes that say alot about how much of f*** all yall is ijs evey time something come up bout wayne some n**** is thinkin bout him f***** another igga…"
1 hour ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post On Or Off? Nicki Minaj's BF Safaree Addresses Drake & Lil Wayne Lusting After Her On 'Only.' Covers Up His Nicki Tattoos (Pic)
"so the gay we are the world rappers and F@G are trying to generate buzz with fake s***. Not suprised drake is trying to hit, lil wayne trying to smash every chick possible to keep focus off of him and baby, we know baby smashed you n**** and…"
1 hour ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rihanna & Miley Cyrus Air Out The Girls At 2014 amfAR Inspiration Gala (Video/Pics)
"@ richard and SMP i couldn't more with what both of ya'll are saying these baby tity hoes are merely exploiting this event to there advantage. to keep it real if they were to come to the event based off behavior they would be there as Aids…"
2 hours ago
CoolJJJ. updated their profile
2 hours ago
Bigga Rankin posted a blog post

YUNG SNAKE Rise Of The Cobra

PROMOVATICANLOGO YoungSnake ft tbrdownloadwide 1 YUNG SNAKE Rise Of The Cobra…See More
2 hours ago
Raphenom posted blog posts
2 hours ago
snucxx72 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Queen Latifah Cancels Bill Cosby's Interview On Her Show Over Rape Allegations
"I believe it...he got that pedo look..nasty old man..Queen see it"
3 hours ago
snucxx72 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown Settles 2 Civil Suits From Frank Ocean Fight & A Washington, D.C. Assault Case For $120K
"thats actually chump change 2 this n****...2 civil suits and only 120k?..my n****"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy