thisisace's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hahhahahhahahahha"

thisisace replied Dec 22, 2011 to Cornerstore & Bulk - "Kill Or Be Killed" (Collabo Album)** [LISTEN + DOWNLOAD]**

46 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Cawna Store

"This kids a hater do real go hang out in the ymcmb forums bro "

thisisace replied Dec 21, 2011 to Don't know how real this is. 50s untitled album Tracklist. Found it on studioleaks

16 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by YoungGeeza

"I and Thursday will come an go while ure computer from 2001 loads up to record ure b…"

thisisace replied Dec 19, 2011 to Cornerstore bulk and skull Me and thisisace r Callin You Out!!

13 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Starvin Marvins #SK

"It's funny how u e thugs run around here talking about pushings records and coming o…"

thisisace replied Dec 19, 2011 to Cornerstore bulk and skull Me and thisisace r Callin You Out!!

13 Dec 20, 2011

"u call em out well now im out sms sk all day"

thisisace replied Dec 6, 2011 to GGW hit tune. But im done if I hear position/listen!

6 Dec 7, 2011

"Dudes a closet stan zero credibility just saying he ain't done he will return even i…"

thisisace replied Dec 6, 2011 to GGW hit tune. But im done if I hear position/listen!

6 Dec 7, 2011

"Hahaha "

thisisace replied Dec 3, 2011 to 50s trying get in but he can't get in. The volcers outttttttt

2 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Kevin Born 2 Lose Built 2 Win

"hahah check the pic the 2 crumpled papers were im on it and outlaw"

thisisace replied Oct 1, 2011 to 50 CENT DROPPING A TRACK AGAIN.....PROLLY ON A DRE BEAT

55 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by thisisace

"is this a joke this was the ballin remix he did years back hahaha"

thisisace replied Aug 25, 2011 to Ok. Its official. Jay-Z response snippet..Bye bye Wayne

44 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Albania MOB

"join a scottrade,etrade,etc type of site and set up the account then buy however muc…"

thisisace replied Aug 15, 2011 to everybody who missed out on hnhi (sms audio) when it first blew up

21 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by City

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Mic Check liked NewMusic's blog post Nueliphe World (Nyce Da Future, Matt Reeves, Lot A Nerv) - F*ck The World
13 minutes ago
bernard singleton shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
29 minutes ago
Mic Check liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
31 minutes ago
The Reeper 187 commented on NewMusic's blog post Euro (YMCMB) - 2014 Freestyle (Official Video)
"Kid is nice"
40 minutes ago
cory G shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
43 minutes ago
class_act commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post High School Shooting Near Seattle Leaves 2 Dead, Including Gunman. 4 Critically Wounded (Video)
"Whether it's related or not to Islam and Muslims this jihad call is similar to someone sitting in church and feeling the call of the Holy Ghost to come to the altar all the Muslims going to be deceived into going and fighting for the Antichrist…"
43 minutes ago
cory G liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
47 minutes ago
cory G liked NewMusic's blog post The Lox - All We Know (Prod. By Buda Da Future & Grandz)
48 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy