T.T.S.'s Discussions (2,639)

Discussions Replied To (2627) Replies Latest Activity

"LMAOOOOO valid points"

T.T.S. replied Apr 3 to Smoke's response on youtube is hard to comprehend.

10 Apr 4
Reply by Tony

"LOOOOL might have to check that out (hopefully I don't have to create an account the…"

T.T.S. replied Apr 2 to YO NEW 50! Finally We're Starting To Reach Somewhere! PILOT

27 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"I'm expecting Trev to come back to throw a "parade" as he used to say as soon as the…"

T.T.S. replied Mar 29 to YO NEW 50! Finally We're Starting To Reach Somewhere! PILOT

27 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"Eif Rivera videos do tend to have many unnecessary cuts and too quick scene changes…"

T.T.S. replied Mar 29 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Exactly."

T.T.S. replied Mar 29 to YOUNG THUG SAYS HE WORE A LITTLE GIRL DRESS AND EVERYONE WILL COPY SOON????

4 Mar 29
Reply by T.T.S.

"LMAOOOO @ 'Roc Nation Skirt' The funny thing is that is not a skirt YET. (But don't…"

T.T.S. replied Mar 22 to Wat Do U Guys Think About The Supposed Dont Worry About It Single?

17 Mar 23
Reply by Fortune

"I think you meant 'subhuman'. Btw WHERE THE F*CK IS TREVOR? Did he completely disapp…"

T.T.S. replied Mar 22 to TRAV Celebrate ( 50 cent diss )

15 Mar 22
Reply by T.T.S.

"I saw several guys on the main page who typed their dislike towards this song everyw…"

T.T.S. replied Mar 19 to Wat Do U Guys Think About The Supposed Dont Worry About It Single?

17 Mar 23
Reply by Fortune

"Probably somebody, maybe several guys in his camp told him it wouldn't be such a gre…"

T.T.S. replied Mar 19 to TRAV Celebrate ( 50 cent diss )

15 Mar 22
Reply by T.T.S.

"Also, if you think about it, if 50 put out tracks that have more of an 'old school 5…"

T.T.S. replied Mar 19 to Wat Do U Guys Think About The Supposed Dont Worry About It Single?

17 Mar 23
Reply by Fortune

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Bijou BAKSON commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent, Diddy, Birdman, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes Top 5 Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Moguls List [Video]
"Birdman is now richer than Fif? and Diddy almost a billionaire? Wow..."
10 minutes ago
Landon Marks left a comment for Landon Marks
38 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
dee commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Does Amadeus Think Mendeecees Snitched? - TI50
"Everybody saying he snitches & he didnt come out once & deny it.that n!gga is suspect but im not gonna call a man a snitch with out proof & I wouldn't hang around him either because he a suspect snitch"
1 hour ago
Peter Skotta commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent, Diddy, Birdman, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes Top 5 Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Moguls List [Video]
"Remember that 50 officially came out in 2003. The other 4 guys all started in the 90s. They have a huge jump on 50. 50 fittin to come through tho. Animal Ambition and SKI will be big projects."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy