Jpizal's Discussions (323)

Discussions Replied To (311) Replies Latest Activity

"50 beat ja's a** in atlanta 50 was solo and ja had all his boys. 50 beat his a**, to…"

Jpizal replied Oct 10, 2011 to Did Ja rule beat 50 a** back in the day

49 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by MONEYJUGGERNAUT

"hes fake plain and simple we don't like fake f****"

Jpizal replied Mar 16, 2011 to Why dont White People like Rick Ross??

126 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by bosna430

""we the best""

Jpizal replied Feb 20, 2011 to

just now

"nas"

Jpizal replied Sep 16, 2010 to OUT OF RICK ROSS,NAS,FAT JOE,DJ KHALED AND CAMRON WHO DO YOU THINK 50 SHOULD SQUASH THA BEEF WITH?

16 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by King Foley

"I thought game killed gunit? When is game droppin? I think banks can drop whenever h…"

Jpizal replied Sep 15, 2010 to Seems Like Banks Album Is Gonna Be Fire! But Who Else Agrees He Should Avoid dropping the same day as Nicki Minaj

25 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Rida #SK

"whos nick cannon?"

Jpizal replied Sep 13, 2010 to Nick Cannon Disses Eminem Over "Teach Me How To Dougie " Dress as Slick Rick

24 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by J(Used To Love Her)

"Did you just say, like the rest of the world it is time for Americans to intergrate…"

Jpizal replied Aug 25, 2010 to Outrage And Disbelief As 13 Story Mosque Set To Be Built In NYC's Ground Zero Area...THOUGHTS?

108 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by DeathBlade

"co-sign"

Jpizal replied Aug 25, 2010 to Outrage And Disbelief As 13 Story Mosque Set To Be Built In NYC's Ground Zero Area...THOUGHTS?

108 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by DeathBlade

"Little soon for that"

Jpizal replied Aug 15, 2010 to I Dont Know About Yall.....But Freddie Gibbs In My Opinion Is The Illest Gangsta Rapper Since Pac..

13 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by T.D.E - Yayo

"yes they are stans but don't relize it. Pretty funny if you ask me. Whats worse spen…"

Jpizal replied Aug 15, 2010 to

just now

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Nouvaintz liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Cam'ron Speaks on Ending Issues With 50 Cent, Jay-Z & Nas - TI50
19 minutes ago
ThaKid520 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg Sued By 17 People Injured When Railing Collapsed During New Jersey Concert (Video)
"Sounds like the venue should be sued. Not the performers"
26 minutes ago
Kareem Williams posted a blog post

MedafOracle – Black Lives Data

MedafOracle – Black Lives DataComing off of his last heat seeking record. Medaforacle is back with a new single called “Black Lives data.” This is a record that we believe is going to rock the core of the internet and will go viral. Take your time and listen very carefully. This is a street banger for real.See More
28 minutes ago
Shamika Sanders posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Stackerdecks.com posted a blog post

Leslie Jones' Personal Website Hacked - Nude Photos, Personal Information, and a Racist Image posted.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here SNL comedian Leslie Jones has had her personal website hacked Wednesday morning with nude photos of the actress posted on her page, alongside copies of her driver's license and passport.The hacker also posted a video of the gorilla Harambe, a racist dig at…See More
33 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
51 minutes ago
NewMusic's 10 blog posts were featured
51 minutes ago
Thisis50 TV's blog post was featured

Cam'ron Speaks on Ending Issues With 50 Cent, Jay-Z & Nas - TI50

Cam'ron Speaks on Why Jim Jones Wasn't On Stage At Drake's Show - Click HEREThisis50 & DJ Thoro recently caught up with Cam'ron for an exclusive interview!Cam'ron speaks on ending issues with 50 Cent, Jay-Z & Nas.See More
52 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy