MeL!C!OusS$ ACEveDo's Discussions (6)

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Poetic Killa posted blog posts
34 minutes ago
gip commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Behind The Scenes: 50 Cent & The 'POWER' Cast Season 2 Premiere At La Marina, NYC (Video)
"I love this show 50 shady azz hell and I love it. Made a dude hold his tongue that's gangster."
47 minutes ago
mel jones liked mel jones's profile
50 minutes ago
gip commented on Besir Esati's blog post A$AP Rocky Says "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"
"That wasn't it Hov had to reach out to him probably."
51 minutes ago
united-gs commented on Besir Esati's blog post A$AP Rocky Says "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"
"Probably wqs salty cause she wore his favorite dress to an award"
58 minutes ago
Janelle Het-Heru Glenn posted a blog post

2 Much Money - Lil Will Ft. JKwon And H Snow Beatz

Lil Will is an hip hop artist and song writer out of Brownsville Tennessee who is signed to Multi Platinum Award Winning Producer Drumma Boy. Recently he linked up with J-Kwon where he was featured on Lil Will latest sing "2 Much Money" that was produced by H Snow Beatz. This song definitely got the streets talking and will soon…See More
1 hour ago
the enforcer liked Besir Esati's blog post A$AP Rocky Says "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"
1 hour ago
Xcel commented on Besir Esati's blog post Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Nicki Minaj, A$AP Rocky & More Perform At Wireless Festival (Photos + Videos)
"@andy Actually yeah"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy