G-UNIT SHADY's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Great video combined with a great 2012 rap song=perfection"

G-UNIT SHADY replied Jan 23, 2013 to Major Distribution Video Is Dope AF

53 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Smyrno

"i let hip hop for you cause youre a real gangsta wildin in the streets all day right?"

G-UNIT SHADY replied Jan 12, 2013 to DR. DRE IS A SUCCA! MAD CUZ 50 GOT TIMBO ON BOARD FOR SMS *UPDATED WITH VIDEOS COVERING THE EVENT: SMS Audio, Beats Audio, and Snooki | DR. DRE, RICK ROSS, ZEDD, MIKE TYSON ***15 Min W/50 CENT excerpt

335 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Los

"I dont know what's wrong with Dre these dayz man but i cant say F*** to a legend.But…"

G-UNIT SHADY replied Jan 12, 2013 to DR. DRE IS A SUCCA! MAD CUZ 50 GOT TIMBO ON BOARD FOR SMS *UPDATED WITH VIDEOS COVERING THE EVENT: SMS Audio, Beats Audio, and Snooki | DR. DRE, RICK ROSS, ZEDD, MIKE TYSON ***15 Min W/50 CENT excerpt

335 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Los

"true.i believe 50 need to make some grimy tracks with ENERGY and not an emotional so…"

G-UNIT SHADY replied Nov 12, 2012 to 50 Cent DOES NOT Need A Marshall Mathers Feature To Make A Hit.

50 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Fif's No Man

"''REAL HIP HOP heads KNOW he is a JOKE''.Are you serious?Big Daddy Kane,ll cool j,ra…"

G-UNIT SHADY replied Nov 10, 2012 to Who Destroyed Hip-Hop ??

318 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by FloW a.k.a ''THE POWER''

"great author by the way.very interesting.even if it contains b******* opinions like…"

G-UNIT SHADY replied Nov 8, 2012 to Who Destroyed Hip-Hop ??

318 Nov 21, 2012

"technology"

G-UNIT SHADY replied Nov 7, 2012 to Who Destroyed Hip-Hop ??

318 Nov 21, 2012

"excuse him for not wearing skinning jeans and remaining man....punk p**** b****** ga…"

G-UNIT SHADY replied Aug 7, 2012 to Lmaooooooooo Ross & Khaled Clown 50 For Still Wearing Jean Shorts ! Should 50 Take Da Bait Or Stay Focus ??? UPDATE: MMG Took The Video Down They Dont Want No Problems!

125 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Cody Anderson

"lil gayne is in that list?eminem number 6?Big Pun number 19?F*** the Source....."

G-UNIT SHADY replied Jul 12, 2012 to The Source's Top 50 Lyricists Of All Time **Complete List Inside**

2619 Jul 21
Reply by THE RAW ZONE (Palmin Ur Mom A**)

"can't agree more"

G-UNIT SHADY replied Jan 28, 2012 to G-UNIT WEST: HOW 50 SHOULD HELP DRE BRING BACK THE WEST

27 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Ed

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Lesane Crooks commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post YG Brings West Coast Flavor To Philadelphia On Day 2 Of The 2014 Budweiser Made In America Festival (Full Concert)
"This dude is so effing wack that it's beyond comprehension that he's even still around. West Coast flavor? Ice Cube, Pac, Snoop, E40, Too Short, Kurupt, Crooked I, Snow tha Product, hell even Game and a few others but not this guy, no…"
49 minutes ago
marcus commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Biggest Celebrity Nude Leak Ever? Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence Among Hundreds Whose Explicit Photos Hit The Internet [Video]
"but the m*********** didnt leak pics of 100+ celebs. around 20 as much. and sites been banned now. hope they back and we get new material"
51 minutes ago
City Graphix commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Commands The Stage On Day 1 Of The 2014 Budweiser Made In America Festival In Philadelphia [Full Performance] *UPDATE* L.A. Set Added
"PS I still Pump Biggie Small S*** and DMX - Am stuck to this era"
1 hour ago
City Graphix commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Commands The Stage On Day 1 Of The 2014 Budweiser Made In America Festival In Philadelphia [Full Performance] *UPDATE* L.A. Set Added
"F****** F***** dressed to drag with his facial accessories this guy is to f****** sensitive. this guys followers are just as q**** as he is"
1 hour ago
Versa commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Biggest Celebrity Nude Leak Ever? Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence Among Hundreds Whose Explicit Photos Hit The Internet [Video]
"i see alot of wankers spanking their monkeys haha"
1 hour ago
RuggyRellZ liked RuggyRellZ's video
3 hours ago
wendy Nash liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
3 hours ago
mack daddy commented on NewMusic's blog post Rae Sremmurd Ft. Nicki Minaj & Pusha T - No Flex Zone (Remix) Prod. By Mike WiLL Made It
"nikki killed that song, yes she is very pop in most songs but when she raps she is eating most rappers food."
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy