My Name Is My Name's Discussions (1,606)

Discussions Replied To (1604) Replies Latest Activity

"i dont think you've listened to the album. SMoke was the only song for the ladies on…"

My Name Is My Name replied Jun 12 to 50 cent Animal Ambition sells 7,200 (81,136) in it's 4th week. 50 has just personally brought a whole shop supply of Trey Songz new Trigga album from best buy. Instagram link inside.

144 3 hours ago
Reply by Lord cezar

"are you seriously bi polar?"

My Name Is My Name replied Jun 10 to Animal Ambition First Week Sales Predictions 47k first week !!!!! wht bout ski

16 Jun 18
Reply by TheNew50Cent

"he already dropped you know, same day as the Animal Ambition video 27 You Know by…"

My Name Is My Name replied Jun 7 to New 50 Cent Video Dropping Next Week

3 Jun 8
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"what ego? he said in an interview that this won't sell a lot. he knows that."

My Name Is My Name replied Jun 4 to AA projected to do 35k

28 Jun 7
Reply by blue hefner

" 12$ one is regular, 15.99 is deluxe"

My Name Is My Name replied Jun 4 to I bought my s*** tonight

14 Jun 4
Reply by Lord cezar

"bought 2 (regular & deluxe) #fuckacezarpoint"

My Name Is My Name replied Jun 3 to I bought my s*** tonight

14 Jun 4
Reply by Lord cezar

"album less than a week away and people want more music lol"

My Name Is My Name replied May 29 to I guess no new 50 song today?? I thought we were suppose to get the "animal ambition" track today. It's listed on the website for it to come out the 27th.

10 May 30
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"did you just make a discussion so you could reply to your own question?"

My Name Is My Name replied Apr 14 to do you want a movie with Street King Immortal?

4 Apr 15
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"what's a trav?"

My Name Is My Name replied Mar 18 to TRAV Celebrate ( 50 cent diss )

15 Mar 22
Reply by T.T.S.

"MMLP2 better than The Eminem Show & SSLP? LMFAOOOO omg this pop album garbage be…"

My Name Is My Name replied Nov 2, 2013 to Time for everyone to rearrange their Eminems Cd's

18 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by juan

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

dee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Royce Da 5'9 Says Nobody Can Beat Eminem In A Battle. You Agree? [Video/Poll]
"Kurupt use to be a dope battle rapper.he went to new york & battled like a 100 battle rappers & murdered them when he was in his prime but he dont got it no more"
4 minutes ago
Epitome commented on Epitome's video
Thumbnail

Remy Ma - "Jump"

"Welcome Home Remy Ma!!!!"
4 minutes ago
immortal805 commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post 25 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About G-Unit
"damn, bank$ was clubbing during 9/11 lol"
6 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,CheckSubliminalThugizm commented on NewMusic's blog post William Young ft. Papoose - Ain't Dying Alone (Official Music Video)
"The track is Nice...tuff lyrics"
15 minutes ago
KINGMPII liked NewMusic's blog post Ne-Yo Ft. Jeezy - Money Can't Buy (Official Music Video)
24 minutes ago
AUTHINTIK commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Fredro Starr Of Onyx Spazzes Out On Charlamagne Tha God Over Brandy Oral Sex Question. Calls Him A P*ssy During Interview. Earns 'Donkey Of The Day' For Lying About 50 Cent Confrontation [Video]
"IF I WAS CHARLAMAGNE, I WOULD OF GOT TO CLOWNING THAT N**** THAT WHOLE SHOW.THESE ENTERTAINERS B LYIN. THAT S*** WEAK"
49 minutes ago
Larry leal posted a blog post

MIXTAPE PLUS VIDEO FROM @IAMFLEXRUGER - No Mercy

BRAND NEW MIXTAPE FROM FLEX RUGER CALLED "NO MERCY". FLEX RUGER IS THE HARDEST UNSIGNED ARTIST COMING OUT OF Fayetteville, NC. THIS MIXTAPE REALLY OPENED MY EYES AND EARS TO THE STREETS HIS DELIVERY WAS ON POINT ALONG WITH HIS SOUND I GIVE THIS MIXTAPE A 8/10. CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN ALSO CHECK HIS VIDEO OUT BELOW MAKE SURE TO LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH THE WORLD AND LET THEM KNOW THAT FLEX…See More
52 minutes ago
Mone liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Fredro Starr Of Onyx Spazzes Out On Charlamagne Tha God Over Brandy Oral Sex Question. Calls Him A P*ssy During Interview. Earns 'Donkey Of The Day' For Lying About 50 Cent Confrontation [Video]
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy