weedsmoke88's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (507) Replies Latest Activity

"long a** read but good looks on da interview"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 8, 2009 to Lloyd Banks Exclusive Interview With Hip-Hop Game

16 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by ðâ *« £€G€Ñð⮥»* ©ü£tur€™

"ok i get da stunt was a joke now but who the f*** agrees to s*** like dis 4real.....…"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 3, 2009 to

just now

"jr is nice but u reachin my nig"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 3, 2009 to JR Writer is Killing Lloyd Banks

10 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Craig

"daaaaaamn she thick"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to IS THIS GIRL FAT OR SSSUUUPPPEEERRR TTTHHHIIICCCKKK???

106 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Dray

"smh @ none of yall n***** saying "victory freestyle""

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to LLOYD BANKS METAPHORS

27 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by 845

"cosign....damn how i forget them"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to LLOYD BANKS FANS. WHAT RAPPER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LLOYD BANKS FEATURE WITH. MUST BE ALIVE AND A POSSIBILITY IN THE UNITS BEEF

24 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by cini (SEE-NEE)

"gucci mane....fab or nate dogg"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to LLOYD BANKS FANS. WHAT RAPPER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LLOYD BANKS FEATURE WITH. MUST BE ALIVE AND A POSSIBILITY IN THE UNITS BEEF

24 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by cini (SEE-NEE)

"i been gettin more p**** lol..........nah but wen they messed da forums up i cut dow…"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to Why Havent You Been On Thisis50 Lately????? For The Ppl That Havent Been Active Lately.

82 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by HurriKaine

"lol cosign dis.......em took a L(a big one) jus laugh ur a** off n keep it movin"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 1, 2009 to LMAO @ N***** DEFENDIN EMINEM HARDBODY. JUST ADMIT IT EMINEM DONE TOOK A L!!! HOPE THAT F** HAD CLEANED HIS A** BEFORE LANDIN ON EMINEM FACE!! LMBAO!

247 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Curtis ROCK

"i mean ct a cute thang and all but like dude said earlier yall comin off as some thi…"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 1, 2009 to CT SHORTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

104 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by ct shorty ~ best ull neva have

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

The adult n the room commented on NewMusic's blog post T.I. - King (Official Music Video)
"You know, I usually don't respond to insults, but I'll make an exception this one time. But, going forward, I encourage you to have a civil dialog without the need for insults. Its really pointless to be an internet tough guy. But, against…"
1 hour ago
Peter commented on 50 Cent's blog post Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary
"Bought a G-Unit shirt on eBay so I can represent!"
1 hour ago
Peter commented on 50 Cent's blog post Watch: XXL's Official Full Length G-Unit Documentary
"G-Unit is the realest rap group ever. These guys have actually been through a lot together. All the other rap groups out there are just forced into a room for business purposes. They ain't been through what G-Unit has been through. They…"
1 hour ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post #TBT Interview: Future Says Rappers Have To Dumb Their Lyrics Down Nowadays + Pulls Out $25,000 Cash!
"I'm impressed that anybody able to make $7397 in 4 weeks on the computer . this link www.swipebuck.com"
1 hour ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Man Sentenced To 9 Months In Jail For Slapping Woman Across The Face With His Penis
"I'm impressed that anybody able to make $7397 in 4 weeks on the computer . this link www.swipebuck.com"
1 hour ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on NewMusic's blog post Joe Budden - Dream On (Listen/Download)
1 hour ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on NewMusic's blog post Iggy Azalea - Iggy SZN
1 hour ago
Bilal Naqvi commented on NewMusic's blog post Cam'Ron Ft. Smoke Dza & Wiz Khalifa - Touch The Sky
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy