weedsmoke88's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (507) Replies Latest Activity

"long a** read but good looks on da interview"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 8, 2009 to Lloyd Banks Exclusive Interview With Hip-Hop Game

16 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by ðâ *« £€G€Ñð⮥»* ©ü£tur€™

"ok i get da stunt was a joke now but who the f*** agrees to s*** like dis 4real.....…"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 3, 2009 to

just now

"jr is nice but u reachin my nig"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 3, 2009 to JR Writer is Killing Lloyd Banks

10 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Craig

"daaaaaamn she thick"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to IS THIS GIRL FAT OR SSSUUUPPPEEERRR TTTHHHIIICCCKKK???

106 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Dray

"smh @ none of yall n***** saying "victory freestyle""

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to LLOYD BANKS METAPHORS

27 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by 845

"cosign....damn how i forget them"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to LLOYD BANKS FANS. WHAT RAPPER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LLOYD BANKS FEATURE WITH. MUST BE ALIVE AND A POSSIBILITY IN THE UNITS BEEF

24 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by cini (SEE-NEE)

"gucci mane....fab or nate dogg"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to LLOYD BANKS FANS. WHAT RAPPER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LLOYD BANKS FEATURE WITH. MUST BE ALIVE AND A POSSIBILITY IN THE UNITS BEEF

24 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by cini (SEE-NEE)

"i been gettin more p**** lol..........nah but wen they messed da forums up i cut dow…"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 2, 2009 to Why Havent You Been On Thisis50 Lately????? For The Ppl That Havent Been Active Lately.

82 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by HurriKaine

"lol cosign dis.......em took a L(a big one) jus laugh ur a** off n keep it movin"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 1, 2009 to LMAO @ N***** DEFENDIN EMINEM HARDBODY. JUST ADMIT IT EMINEM DONE TOOK A L!!! HOPE THAT F** HAD CLEANED HIS A** BEFORE LANDIN ON EMINEM FACE!! LMBAO!

247 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Curtis ROCK

"i mean ct a cute thang and all but like dude said earlier yall comin off as some thi…"

weedsmoke88 replied Jun 1, 2009 to CT SHORTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

104 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by ct shorty ~ best ull neva have

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Phil Robertson commented on Phil Robertson's photo
Thumbnail

Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Stream Free TV show Breaker of Chains TV 2014

"Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Stream Online Free Breaker of Chains TV show Game 20/04/2014, Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Streaming Free Online Breaker of Chains PC TV Video Free, Game will start at 9:00 AM Watch…"
10 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Stream Free TV show Breaker of Chains TV 2014

"How Can Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Streaming Breaker of Chains TV show Match Online?. Look at the links and you are entitled to access to this great Breaker of Chains match. watch and enjoy Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode…"
10 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Stream Free TV show Breaker of Chains TV 2014.Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Stream Online Free Breaker of Chains TV show Game 20/04/2014, Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3…"
10 minutes ago
Phil Robertson liked Phil Robertson's photo
11 minutes ago
Thumbnail

**~s04Ep3~**Online streaming~!Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online watch Breaker of Chains (s04Ep3)Free 2014

"Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online stream gratis online on Sunday 20/4/2014. Stream live Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Streaming, Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Video, Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Online,…"
21 minutes ago
Thumbnail

**~s04Ep3~**Online streaming~!Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online watch Breaker of Chains (s04Ep3)Free 2014

"Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online stream online free links and streams, Breaker of Chains game en direct vivo ao jogo live. Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online stream video. Watch Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online stream…"
22 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"Online streaming (s04Ep3)Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online Breaker of Chains, where I can watch for free Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online stream on pc free, direct broadcast Torino vs. Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 3 Online live…"
22 minutes ago
Phil Robertson liked Phil Robertson's photo
22 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy