Mo28's Discussions (651)

Discussions Replied To (626) Replies Latest Activity

"word he need to just drop the tape, He going banks on us with this long waiting time."

Mo28 replied Mar 3, 2013 to @TonyYayo: Dropping tomorrow straight street s***. GPG 5 http://t.co/oTEDJTcRSs ("MOVE" Ft. 50 Cent)

11 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by SonGetWrec

"Finally... been waiting every since he released that track with beans on it."

Mo28 replied Feb 27, 2013 to Tony Yayo - MOVE (ft. 50 Cent) [Out Tomorrow + Artwork!!]

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by The Unthinkable

"I agree with almost everything except the last part. "When did[G-Unit] dissolve? It…"

Mo28 replied Feb 3, 2013 to The REAL Reasons behind G-Unit's fall from the top and the origin of the rift between Lloyd Banks and 50 Cent

74 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by BaRe

"G-Unit( Banks, 50, Yayo) No homo Paris sh*t wasn't that bad. Uncle Murda Papoose Sla…"

Mo28 replied Jan 24, 2013 to FOR TWENTY 13: TALK ABOUT THE MUSIC/RAPPERS YOU LIKE!!!!

78 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by ðâ *« £€G€Ñð⮥»* ©ü£tur€™

"Shootin Guns, and When I Pop the Trunks are the tracks 50 did with Kidd Kidd where I…"

Mo28 replied Jan 8, 2013 to BREAKING NEWS!!! NEW VIDEO OF 50 CENT AND KIDD KIDD DROPPIN SOON... WHEN I POP THE TRUNK!!!

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"What about DMX- IT's Dark And Hell Is Hot Flesh of My Flesh Blood of My Blood And Th…"

Mo28 replied Dec 29, 2012 to Which rapper has got the most classic albums?

99 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by juan

"Na I like Yayo album better. but it's okay."

Mo28 replied Dec 25, 2012 to Jesus Piece Is Better Then Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon+ His Mixtape

27 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Right. Damn Game f*cked everything up for everybody smh"

Mo28 replied Sep 13, 2012 to S.O.D. BY TONY YAYO IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES FROM HIM

24 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Hell yea that's true. Fans just turned on him G-Unit Radio 11 was one of the best in…"

Mo28 replied Sep 13, 2012 to S.O.D. BY TONY YAYO IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES FROM HIM

24 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Yea but Nas was actually spittin some good/decent sh** on Nasty. Outlaw wasn't as ba…"

24 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

HoE KillA 253 replied to chris's discussion How times have changed? 50 sarcastically challenges Floyd Mayweather to read a page of Harry Potter without speaking with his trademark stutter and will donate $750,000 to charity if he does it.
"This n**** 50 is retarded lol"
13 minutes ago
Ronald MAUDLIN commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post James Foley's Captors Demanded $132.5 Million Ransom Before Beheading. U. S. Failed In Attempt To Rescue Journalist. Obama Condemns Terrorist Group [Video]
"The way he died though was f*** up....I seen the video on you tube and I rather my head get cut off with an Axe or a sword . That n**** suffer a vicious death . Rip homie"
22 minutes ago
Ronald MAUDLIN commented on NewMusic's blog post Lil Mama - Hot N*gga (Freestyle)
"First off You n***** should give little mama credit because she's not selling her a** like Nikki Minaj or any other wack a** females out today. ...She's showing her talent as a MC so I'm going to respect her lyrical content because…"
27 minutes ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post James Foley's Captors Demanded $132.5 Million Ransom Before Beheading. U. S. Failed In Attempt To Rescue Journalist. Obama Condemns Terrorist Group [Video]
"I guess its ok that Israel killed so many women and children since there US allies.. If a cop killed this reporter he'd be on paid leave pending investigation.."
27 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted a blog post
33 minutes ago
Dwayne liked Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Joins Ryan Leslie On Stage At Bowery Ball Room NYC (Photos+Videos)
36 minutes ago
Quincy Taylor posted a blog post
38 minutes ago
BIGSOLO commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Killer Mike Talks Michael Brown Case On CNN "No One Is Comfortable That A Child Was Shot 6 Times. I'm Afraid For All Americans" [Video]
"Before 1964 2/3 of jail population was white... Then since then drugs were pump heavy in the black and brown communities .. Look it up.. Ever since MLK died they were on a mission. Stay blind.. play chess not checkers"
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy