A~R~D's Discussions (3,053)

Discussions Replied To (3012) Replies Latest Activity

"Bisd has 8 million views on YouTube though…"

A~R~D replied Apr 13 to do you want a movie with Street King Immortal?

4 Apr 15
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Terrible video but I like the song"

A~R~D replied Apr 3 to Smoke's response on youtube is hard to comprehend.

10 Apr 4
Reply by Tony

"I also just bought them 2 bucks aint s***"

A~R~D replied Mar 18 to I already download the new songs on iTunes

5 Mar 30
Reply by Rida #SK

"what do you guys think about the funeral because I think its great. Hold on and dont…"

A~R~D replied Mar 18 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"barley no promo at all and hes an indie artist now so at least 100-150k fw anything…"

A~R~D replied Mar 18 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"50 cent gotta get hot before the rest of g unit do"

A~R~D replied Feb 21 to tony yayo quits rap, 50 lost what loyalty is. death of 50 cent career

19 Mar 20
Reply by JR

"Maybe 50 should of put out another album instead of beg for mercy like interscope sa…"

A~R~D replied Feb 20 to tony yayo quits rap, 50 lost what loyalty is. death of 50 cent career

19 Mar 20
Reply by JR

"yeah wtf does tht mean hes embarrassed for him. Im not trying to hate but whats so g…"

A~R~D replied Feb 20 to Fucc dis hoe: “Yeah, man. Damn, man. I’m embarrassed for the n****,” dissin fif

4 Feb 21
Reply by Vinny Vendetta

"i loved it"

A~R~D replied Dec 7, 2013 to G Unit Family® Exclusive Interview With 50 Cent - Speaks on Street King Immortal, Current Situation of G-Unit Records & More

3 on Friday
Reply by Extra Domus

"cant believe bisd is almost 5 years old maybe ill dust it off and give it another ch…"

A~R~D replied Nov 21, 2013 to Throwback Nice 50 Cent interview from 2009 He never really changed

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by RedHood Beatz

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

1THUG aka Ya INNERNET TUFF GUY!! commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
"Damm juss heard tha uncut version...no bullshet dis cut is raw!! Errybody spit good...but what more can I say...THA GHOST!! nobody fuggin wit styles p aka holiday styles...my negga ghost is dat deal...jada to!! Styles and jada how many tuff verses…"
20 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown To Remain In Jail For Months After D.C. Trial Postponed [Video]
"Yall no dalm well this man dont deserve to be in no fn jail..."
22 minutes ago
AVITY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tennessee Cops Find Loaded Gun Hidden In Woman's V*gina During Search At Station [Video/Police Report Inside]
"i guess the woman was feelin some type of way the moment she made that decision to put it there lol"
36 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Los Talks Writing For Diddy; New Project; Revolt; Freestyles - TI50
"If he's the one writing raps for puff Daddy p Diddy or Diddy then he is garbage"
41 minutes ago
AVITY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown To Remain In Jail For Months After D.C. Trial Postponed [Video]
"chris brown's lawyer has to be the happiest guy in the world because he's guaranteed that breezy will f*ck up atleast after every two months lol..#i bet chris phone number is on top of his client list lol"
44 minutes ago
Dave Stewart commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake Tries To Diss Jay Z & Fails? You Decide. "Jay Z Is Somewhere Eating A Fondue Plate" [Video]
""A gun in your face and that's the best you can come up with?"....... Try again Drake."
48 minutes ago
AVITY commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown To Remain In Jail For Months After D.C. Trial Postponed [Video]
"at this point i don' t think i care about what happens to the guy, chris knows the media and industry got a target on him and yet he continues to play by their game doing messed up sh*t everytime..#nowadays the kid is reppin gang signs &…"
53 minutes ago
Tawan Burgess liked NewMusic's blog post Ky-Mani Marley - Get High
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy