A~R~D's Discussions (3,058)

Discussions Replied To (3017) Replies Latest Activity

"65k worldwide!"

A~R~D replied Jun 14 to 50 cent Animal Ambition sells 7,200 (81,136) in it's 4th week. 50 has just personally brought a whole shop supply of Trey Songz new Trigga album from best buy. Instagram link inside.

145 Aug 3
Reply by killacliff

"Bkfinest rofl"

A~R~D replied May 30 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

83 on Saturday
Reply by YOUNG-ICE | M.G.K

"I could do 20 also"

A~R~D replied May 27 to 50 Cent - Power Of The Dollar (Official Promo Copy CD - 1999) 18 Tracks

2 May 27
Reply by A~R~D

"Yeah we are still waiting."

A~R~D replied May 27 to I guess no new 50 song today?? I thought we were suppose to get the "animal ambition" track today. It's listed on the website for it to come out the 27th.

10 May 30
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"If it is the 1 with 3 bonus tracks the funeral school boy q feature and 1 solo song…"

A~R~D replied May 4 to UPDATE: 50 Cent & Trey Songz "Smoke" Hits #1 On Germany's Deutsche Black Chart!!!!

3 May 5
Reply by Henry Hill

"Bisd has 8 million views on YouTube though…"

A~R~D replied Apr 13 to do you want a movie with Street King Immortal?

4 Apr 15
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"Terrible video but I like the song"

A~R~D replied Apr 3 to Smoke's response on youtube is hard to comprehend.

10 Apr 4
Reply by Tony

"I also just bought them 2 bucks aint s***"

A~R~D replied Mar 18 to I already download the new songs on iTunes

5 Mar 30
Reply by Rida #SK

"what do you guys think about the funeral because I think its great. Hold on and dont…"

A~R~D replied Mar 18 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

"barley no promo at all and hes an indie artist now so at least 100-150k fw anything…"

A~R~D replied Mar 18 to Yo Havent Posted In A Min But Wat Ya Think 50 Need To Sell Off Of Animal Ambition To Become Relevant In Music?

49 Apr 6
Reply by HoE KillA 253

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy