Dub-J's Discussions (568)

Discussions Replied To (529) Replies Latest Activity

"^^"

Dub-J replied Dec 9, 2011 to Am I the only person that realized 50 is callin this next round of his artists....

6 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by KyanD32

"co-sign everything and thats what I was saying when I saw the tracklisting.. Wheres…"

Dub-J replied Dec 9, 2011 to Thee Toe Knee venting on: The Big 10, Lloyd Banks, New G-Unit etc. Lemme know what you think.

48 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by ♣ Marv ♠ •Neither stan nor hater

"na, tapes hot, theres a few songs that i dont like but minus those its hot"

Dub-J replied Dec 9, 2011 to am i the only one that thinks that Tapes Trash?

35 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Gatman| m.A.A.d. City

"snoop tha s***"

Dub-J replied Oct 16, 2009 to BRAND NEW! Snoop Dogg - Protocol (Lil Wayne Diss)

22 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Dub-J

"i hate when 50 sold 600 thousand range wit Curtis, first week... Alot of people were…"

Dub-J replied Sep 14, 2009 to Jay-Z Blueprint 3 1st Week Sales

30 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Dom Perignon

"Naw forget what all yall say... Its all about Drew Brees and them saints u already k…"

Dub-J replied Sep 14, 2009 to

just now

"lol im black and puerto rican too"

Dub-J replied Sep 14, 2009 to KAYNE IS A N***** WHO AGREE?

20 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Arkan al-Turani

"f*** u and anyone like you... Barak obama can ball yo a** up all down the court Nig…"

Dub-J replied Sep 9, 2009 to

just now

"Eye for an Eye.. That was dope as hell... the unit need some more beats from Hi- Tek…"

Dub-J replied Sep 9, 2009 to Best Tracks Gunit has rap on original tracks only...

6 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by POC (KNOCCOUT ENT.)

"Treat you like my first lady I'll put my barack in ya- juelz santana Barak obama p…"

Dub-J replied Sep 9, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

VeinyDickTracy commented on NewMusic's blog post The Weeknd Ft. Daft Punk - Starboy (Official Music Video)
"LMAO at gay dudes commenting on other dudes extremely valid comments.... defending The Weeknd (cornball) won't land his penis in your mouth"
20 minutes ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"Dear Beanie, You got knocked out and out on World Star... had you kept your mouth shut the first go round, none of this would've happened and now you are STILL running your mouth"
24 minutes ago
my comment made u mad smh commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Beanie Sigel On Why Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake: "You Looked At Nicki Minaj & Asked 'You F*cked That N*gga?' & She Ain't Answer The Way You Wanted Her To." Talks Getting KO'd (Video/Audio)
"Lmao how the f*** are ppl on Sigel switch siding a** side? This n**** made a diss song then the next day he switched sides...wow ppl really just hating on meek for no reason. I lost all respect for beans"
27 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post AfterPxrty - "Flight to Tennessee"
29 minutes ago
kdough posted blog posts
29 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: DJ Drama Ft. Fabolous, Tory Lanez, Jhene Aiko, Chris Brown & Trey Songz 'Wishing' (Remix)

DJ Drama Ft. Fabolous, Tory Lanez, Jhene Aiko, Chris Brown & Trey Songz - Wishing (Remix) (Audio)

thisis50.com

DJ Drama lines up an all-star cast of Funeral Fabolous, Trey Songz, Jhene Aiko and Trey Songz for the remix to his single titled…

See More
Facebook31 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 5 blog posts were featured
40 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy