Prince Vega's Discussions (429)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"^ok ? Time to grow up brother.I was apart of the movement until finding out the inte…"

Prince Vega replied Nov 5, 2011 to THE ONLY WAY 50 CENT CAN GAIN MAXIMUM SUPPORT LIKE 2003 IS BY TAKING ON GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION

7 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Optimus Immortal #SK

"any thoughts ?"

Prince Vega replied Oct 24, 2011 to THE ONLY WAY 50 CENT CAN GAIN MAXIMUM SUPPORT LIKE 2003 IS BY TAKING ON GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION

7 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Optimus Immortal #SK

"up"

Prince Vega replied Jun 15, 2011 to BEST F****** RAPPER ON THISIS50 PUT UR F****** MONEY ON THE TABLE THINKING DIFFERENT

23 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Prince Vega

"ok ?"

Prince Vega replied May 28, 2011 to SICKEST FREESTYLE RAP DISS THIS YEAR ????? ARTISTS GOES POSTAL ON RADIO STATION AND DISSES MULTIPLE ARTISTS

5 May 28, 2011
Reply by Prince Vega

"uppin"

Prince Vega replied May 27, 2011 to SICKEST FREESTYLE RAP DISS THIS YEAR ????? ARTISTS GOES POSTAL ON RADIO STATION AND DISSES MULTIPLE ARTISTS

5 May 28, 2011
Reply by Prince Vega

"all these rich people acting like they care smh"

Prince Vega replied May 27, 2011 to PSA: SKYNET IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by TheDoc1™

"uppin"

Prince Vega replied May 27, 2011 to SICKEST FREESTYLE RAP DISS THIS YEAR ????? ARTISTS GOES POSTAL ON RADIO STATION AND DISSES MULTIPLE ARTISTS

5 May 28, 2011
Reply by Prince Vega

"uppin"

5 May 28, 2011
Reply by Prince Vega

"anyone else"

Prince Vega replied May 3, 2011 to BE HONEST : ANYBODY HERE EVER GOT KNOCKED OUT IN A FIGHT OR LOST ONE BADLY ???? OR EVER KNOCKED SOMEBODY OUT AND WAS WORRIED THAT HE WAS DEAD

47 May 3, 2011
Reply by Prince Vega

"not even bro she was really moving to fast it was weird she was on us being together…"

Prince Vega replied May 3, 2011 to BE HONEST : ANYBODY HAD THE CHANCE TO F*** THE CHICK OF THERE DREAMS AND BLEW IT ???? AND EVEN IF U DID MANAGE TO F*** HER WAS IT LIKE HOW U WANTED IT AND DID YALL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN ?

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by It's still MOB

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on 50 Cent's blog post Watch: 50 Cent - I'm The Man (Live In NYC) [TI50]
"Fif needs To bring back them old unit days and drop mixtape after mixtape"
5 minutes ago
Rell commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Sentenced To A Minimum Of 90 Days House Arrest For Violating His Probation. He Must Wear An Ankle Monitor & Can't Work During That Time *UPDATE* Video Added
"Real s*** he dumb I rather do the rest of my Time then 6 more years of probation the same s*** you here for he not a street dude and none around him f*** Nicki she gotta wait for me I'm not taking that deal wtf he crazy lol yea f****** frauds…"
7 minutes ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Sentenced To A Minimum Of 90 Days House Arrest For Violating His Probation. He Must Wear An Ankle Monitor & Can't Work During That Time *UPDATE* Video Added
"If u wanna settle for that meme s*** that's cool. I had a good laugh 2 but I'm not used to 50 just takin a W or handing out an L. I'm used to g-unit being f***** beasts and murdering the other rappers career so they can't eat no…"
19 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Texas Thief Gets The Sh!t Kicked Out Of Him & Gun Taken By Homeowner (Video/Mug Shot)

Texas Thief Gets The Sh!t Kicked Out Of Him & Gun Taken By Homeowner (Video/Mug Shot)

thisis50.com

Kevin Mitchell Gonzales (Mug Shot) Video After The Jump (Houston Chronicle) A Longview, Texas resident thwarted a home invasion Monday. Mugshots of the al…

Facebook19 minutes ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper's 10 blog posts were featured
21 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
22 minutes ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 liked NewMusic's blog post Boosie Badazz - A Problem (Official Music Video)
50 minutes ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 liked Besir Esati's blog post Best G-Unit Instagram Pictures Of The Week
50 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy