Continue's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"It was announced that it was a major fixing ring in soccer and American football, th…"

Continue replied Feb 5, 2013 to The Official NFL Thread

764 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by SonGetWrec

"@son can u please get alife and stop replying, I'm tired of looking at your Barney p…"

Continue replied Jan 31, 2013 to Name This Popstar! (AKA "Rapper")

143 May 13, 2013
Reply by Flash <-Thisis50's Most Hated->

"Does your dumbass know that wayne said that he is going to retire soon?"

Continue replied Jan 30, 2013 to Wayne is going takeover again.. WATCH!!!

42 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Swift-o

"Shut up before I smack u silly like a hillbilly"

Continue replied Dec 31, 2012 to TOP 10 RABBERS DAT NEEDA CALL IT QUITS IN THA TWENNY THURTEEN!!

69 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

"You need to retire that forehead"

Continue replied Dec 31, 2012 to TOP 10 RABBERS DAT NEEDA CALL IT QUITS IN THA TWENNY THURTEEN!!

69 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

"Stfu b**** the wutang isn't on here hahahahaha"

Continue replied Dec 20, 2012 to Most SUCCESSFUL Rap Songs of ALL TIME!!!!

19 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"Hop off 50 d***, 50 sucks, you like any song he makes, which makes you a groupie."

Continue replied Dec 7, 2012 to 50 CENT- TALK ABOUT ME

9 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Edgar

"Don't you ever talk to me that way mother f***** ill put two in you and do juditsu"

Continue replied Dec 3, 2012 to In Conclusion, The Sudden Re-Emergence Of The WU-TANG CLAN Can Only Mean One Thing...

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"I was talking to this guy and he hike we was talking he said he was a wu tang fan, a…"

Continue replied Dec 3, 2012 to In Conclusion, The Sudden Re-Emergence Of The WU-TANG CLAN Can Only Mean One Thing...

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"ODB WAS A B****"

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

samuel moraes da silva commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
4 minutes ago
pedro liked 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
8 minutes ago
DeNiro liked 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
9 minutes ago
shodaku commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
"50 doing like Pharrell .. Got out that contract and stay dropping Heat!! Interscope like, dame he f*cked us over !!LMAO"
13 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Our host Jack Thriller proposing to Lupita Nyong'o on the Red Carpet @ the MTV Movie Awards.. FULL Video on Thisis50

0:06

Facebook15 minutes ago · Reply
Swift-o commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
"By the way these songs were all played on that hang w/ session from fif a while ago. Fif selling you a mixtape so I don't really consider this an album. You guys shouldn't either."
15 minutes ago
BigSmoke Soprano commented on 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent - Chase The Paper (Official Music Video) feat. Kidd Kidd, Prodigy, Styles P
"Me too @ BIGTIME"
17 minutes ago
Richard Rudimental shared DJ DISSPARE's blog post on Facebook
19 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy