Continue's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"It was announced that it was a major fixing ring in soccer and American football, th…"

Continue replied Feb 5, 2013 to The Official NFL Thread

764 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by SonGetWrec

"@son can u please get alife and stop replying, I'm tired of looking at your Barney p…"

Continue replied Jan 31, 2013 to Name This Popstar! (AKA "Rapper")

143 May 13, 2013
Reply by Flash <-Thisis50's Most Hated->

"Does your dumbass know that wayne said that he is going to retire soon?"

Continue replied Jan 30, 2013 to Wayne is going takeover again.. WATCH!!!

42 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Swift-o

"Shut up before I smack u silly like a hillbilly"

Continue replied Dec 31, 2012 to TOP 10 RABBERS DAT NEEDA CALL IT QUITS IN THA TWENNY THURTEEN!!

69 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

"You need to retire that forehead"

Continue replied Dec 31, 2012 to TOP 10 RABBERS DAT NEEDA CALL IT QUITS IN THA TWENNY THURTEEN!!

69 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by T.T.S.

"Stfu b**** the wutang isn't on here hahahahaha"

Continue replied Dec 20, 2012 to Most SUCCESSFUL Rap Songs of ALL TIME!!!!

19 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"Hop off 50 d***, 50 sucks, you like any song he makes, which makes you a groupie."

Continue replied Dec 7, 2012 to 50 CENT- TALK ABOUT ME

9 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Edgar

"Don't you ever talk to me that way mother f***** ill put two in you and do juditsu"

Continue replied Dec 3, 2012 to In Conclusion, The Sudden Re-Emergence Of The WU-TANG CLAN Can Only Mean One Thing...

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"I was talking to this guy and he hike we was talking he said he was a wu tang fan, a…"

Continue replied Dec 3, 2012 to In Conclusion, The Sudden Re-Emergence Of The WU-TANG CLAN Can Only Mean One Thing...

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

"ODB WAS A B****"

26 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Nsc commented on CMLapse Ent.'s video
Thumbnail

Verletta - Same Thang

"DOPE GIRL KEEP DOING YOU THIZZLE"
8 minutes ago
Nsc liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
8 minutes ago
Jay Harris liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Rachel Ray Loses It When She Realizes 50 Cent Is Her Mystery Guest, Says He's Her Biggest Crush. He Talks About Being Starstruck By Meryl Streep, Being A Miley Cyrus Fan & More (Video)
22 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"“You never regret being kind.” —Nicole Shepherd"
27 minutes ago
Rpj23 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ghostface Killah Clowns Martin Shkreli For Price Hike Of The Drug Daraprim & Dissing Him *UPDATE* Shkreli Reacts. Ghost Talks To Fox News "He Has No Respect For Life" (Video)
"If shkreli is honestly charging people 750 out of pocket that's different and then I'm against him. But if he's doing it just to make insurance companies pay more then so be it."
32 minutes ago
Rpj23 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ghostface Killah Clowns Martin Shkreli For Price Hike Of The Drug Daraprim & Dissing Him *UPDATE* Shkreli Reacts. Ghost Talks To Fox News "He Has No Respect For Life" (Video)
"I understand what ghost is saying BUT didn't Martin say that if you couldn't afford this or you didn't have insurance to cover it that you could get it for free?!? Whether or not that's true idk, but if that is true why would…"
33 minutes ago
HD commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Will Smith talks 'Bad Boys 3' and 'Parenting' [Video]
"The interviewer is great and unique."
1 hour ago
john smith liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Charlamagne Gives Rudy Giuliani 'Donkey Of The Day' For Criticism of Beyonce Performance + Video
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy