bless's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

" O.P,M "other peoples money""

bless replied Jan 30, 2013 to Post Your Blog Entry Here

24678 Nov 24
Reply by MONZEMONZ

"i dont understand why red eyez is still runnin with this n**** ross !!!! zo pound ar…"

bless replied Feb 25, 2009 to Rick Ross says he's gonna put a $100,000 hit out on Banks "You gonna find his b**** a** in the trunk". (video)

141 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by PMoney

"lol lol"

bless replied Feb 25, 2009 to Rick Ross says he's gonna put a $100,000 hit out on Banks "You gonna find his b**** a** in the trunk". (video)

141 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by PMoney

"yeah the track is crazy! akon did the right thing signing young french"

bless replied Jan 7, 2009 to SOMEBODY SIGN THIS MAN ALREADY - DAMMMNNNN

3 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Choice

"ill do that"

bless replied Jan 3, 2009 to brooklyn or queens who breed better mcs

92 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by G-UNIT CAPO

"I know but 2pac was born in Brooklyn, NY in 1971."

92 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by G-UNIT CAPO

"straight up queens got some nyce mcs and all that but them brooklyn n***** be spitti…"

92 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by G-UNIT CAPO

"I got beats for sale!!!!!!!!"

bless replied Jan 2, 2009 to 50 CENT NEEDS TO HOLLA @ ME FOR BEATS FOR HIS NEW ALBUM!!! REAL TALK CHECK MY PRODUCER REMIXES

6 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Yezzir

"check out midastouchlive.com if you wanna hear more s***"

bless replied Jan 2, 2009 to 50 CENT NEEDS TO HOLLA @ ME FOR BEATS FOR HIS NEW ALBUM!!! REAL TALK CHECK MY PRODUCER REMIXES

6 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Yezzir

"midas touch got beats thats my producer 50 holla @ a n****"

6 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Yezzir

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Shank liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Suspects Arrested in the 2015 Murder of Chinx Drugz (Video)
20 minutes ago
west craven posted a blog post

West Craven is The Deepest Artist out with his own sound in his own lane if you into West Coast music tune in check out We Are The SlaveMaster's By West Craven WestRightz ent check out my last three …

West Craven is The Deepest Artist out with his own sound in his own lane if you into West Coast music tune in check out We Are The SlaveMaster's By West Craven WestRightz ent check out my last three project that's pretty much overlooked Paint the White House Black and White Paint out now on all download and streaming sites such as Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Amazon, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, YouTube, Microsoft Groove, ClaroMusica, Saavn, MediaNet and free link on Datpiff if you…See More
1 hour ago
west craven liked Cavel Davis's profile
2 hours ago
Mixtape Bosses liked Mixtape Bosses's video
3 hours ago
Fly As Day posted a blog post

Versatile Vocalist and Musician STA FRUiT

Tracy Samantha Johnson, who used to be known by the stage name “Temptatious”, but is now called by her fans STA FRUIT was born on the beautiful nature island of Dominica on October 17, 1988. STA FRUIT began showing interest in singing at the early age of three. STA FRUIT is very versatile and is able to sing many genres…See More
3 hours ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Amnediel Beatz posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Mr.Midwest × Midwest Music posted a blog post

The Introduction To "INDEPENDENTLY MAJOR" W/ Mr.Midwest

After 8 months of silence Mr.Midwest of Midwest Music comes back strong with a powerful video and double hit tracks "Off Brand" & "Pardon Me". This hit video is the official introduction to his 2018 spring tour and album "INDEPENDENTLY MAJOR". Coming off of his first solo tour in March of 2017 building and working in silence and not releasing much material or doing many shows these last 8 months he has did select shows with Bezz Of BWA and AK of Do or Die. Coming into 2018 a major mark in…See More
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy