FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!'s Discussions (6,608)

Discussions Replied To (4896) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied yesterday to SMS promotions boxing news - Saul ''Canelo'' Alvarez vs James Kirkland is a done deal for spring time, Yuriorkis Gamboa is set to face WBC lightweight champion Jorge Linares on and at TBA.

1 yesterday
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"http://rap.genius.com/G-unit-ease-up-lyrics Ggggggggggggggggg PLK booiiii"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Nov 15, 2014 to Hot ! Lava !fire G - Unit / Ease Up (Lyrics)

1 Nov 15, 2014

"Free GUWOP! http://mobile.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/30819/gucci-mane-chief-keef-big…"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Nov 15, 2014 to New Gucci Mane & Chief Keef - Big Gucci SOSA (listen here)

1 Nov 15, 2014

"http://mobile.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/30411/chief-keef-back-from-the-dead-2.html"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Nov 15, 2014 to Chief Keef - Bacc From Da Dead 2 (listen here )

1 Nov 15, 2014

"N dees ma ️fuccas b like we only got three but dey no where to be found ....... Wat…"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Nov 10, 2014 to Yo thisis50 wat da fucc it do?!: So I just made it to Best Buy at bout 850pm.......

1 Nov 10, 2014

"Gg gggg gggg gggg Ggggg ggggg gggg gggggg gggggg G-UNIT hoe!"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Jun 2, 2014 to Fucc dis hoe RELL

1 Jun 2, 2014

"Lmmfao sho"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied May 31, 2014 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

83 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by YOUNG-ICE | M.G.K

"I'm da only only been active since da start u ma fuccas sheep..gggg gggg gggg .. Sup…"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied May 31, 2014 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

83 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by YOUNG-ICE | M.G.K

"Song bangs"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied May 9, 2014 to Help Get 50 Cent & Trey Songz "Smoke" Added To Top 40/Rhythmic Radio Stations By Requesting It! (DETAILS INSIDE!)

1 May 9, 2014

"Fucc!!!! http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=28248"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Apr 10, 2014 to R.I.P. Big Glo: Chief Keef's Cousin Big Glo A.K.A. Blood Money Murdered In Chicago, Illinois

1 Apr 10, 2014

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

corentin liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Big Sean Announces 'Dark Sky Paradise' Album
8 minutes ago
Columbus J commented on NewMusic's blog post Rihanna Ft. Kanye West & Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds
"Kanye don't make music for us anymore."
8 minutes ago
Tecboy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Hell? Charlamagne The God's Donkey Of The Day: 40-Year Old Yasmine Eleby Marries Herself (Audio/Pics)
"WORD @Luigi504 I agree! Gorgeous!"
17 minutes ago
My Name Is My Name commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Big Sean Announces 'Dark Sky Paradise' Album
"you got down syndrome d?"
23 minutes ago
www.Luigi504.com commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Hell? Charlamagne The God's Donkey Of The Day: 40-Year Old Yasmine Eleby Marries Herself (Audio/Pics)
"Wow and she kinda pretty too for her age"
24 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Donkey Of The Day: Yasmine Eleby Marries Herself

The Hell? Charlamagne The God's Donkey Of The Day: 40-Year Old Yasmine Eleby Marries Herself...

www.thisis50.com

Charlamagne Tha God has handed out his Donkey of the Day award to a 40-year old Houston woman named Yasmine Eleby. Eleby reportedly made a promise to he…

Facebook26 minutes ago · Reply
Javier D Ugarte F shared ChasinDatPaper's blog post on Facebook
26 minutes ago
Tecboy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Hell? Charlamagne The God's Donkey Of The Day: 40-Year Old Yasmine Eleby Marries Herself (Audio/Pics)
"Really? For Real? Her "sister" who is a minister helped her with her vows, her three sisters were bridesmaids and her mom gave her away... to herself? Twilight Zone moment! C'mon my people! The Devil is a LIE! Baby powder, SMACK!!…"
29 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy