FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!'s Discussions (6,580)

Discussions Replied To (4877) Replies Latest Activity

"Gg gggg gggg gggg Ggggg ggggg gggg gggggg gggggg G-UNIT hoe!"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Jun 2 to Fucc dis hoe RELL

1 Jun 2
Reply by FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE!

"Lmmfao sho"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied May 31 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

83 Sep 26
Reply by YOUNG-ICE | M.G.K

"I'm da only only been active since da start u ma fuccas sheep..gggg gggg gggg .. Sup…"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied May 31 to ATTN: OFFICIAL TI50 REUNION THREAD !!! THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF ANIMAL AMBITION AND THE LEGENDARY TI50 MEMBERS !!!

83 Sep 26
Reply by YOUNG-ICE | M.G.K

"Song bangs"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied May 9 to Help Get 50 Cent & Trey Songz "Smoke" Added To Top 40/Rhythmic Radio Stations By Requesting It! (DETAILS INSIDE!)

1 May 9

"Fucc!!!! http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=28248"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Apr 10 to R.I.P. Big Glo: Chief Keef's Cousin Big Glo A.K.A. Blood Money Murdered In Chicago, Illinois

1 Apr 10

"@40GLOCC: YUP.. YALL KNOW I KEEP IT 100.. HE BROKE THE B**** NOSE BCUZ HE CAUGHT HER…"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Apr 6 to @40GLOCC: SO THEY SAY GAME BROKE HIS GIRL NOSE BCUZ HE CAUGHT HER LICKING ON A BASKET BALL WIFE P****!.. REAL TALK.. ILL GIVE YALL HER NAME IN A FEW!

1 Apr 6

"11 chIRAQ ,KILLAnoise time"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Mar 31 to Fucc all da bs: who buying smoke and da infamous MOBB deep album ?!?!

1 Mar 31

"http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=28116"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Mar 30 to Gucci Mane Made $1.3 MILLI offa music!*applause* bravo*

2 Mar 31
Reply by Vinny Vendetta

"Naw fucc tlie da rat "we don't clicc play""

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Mar 28 to YO NEW 50! Finally We're Starting To Reach Somewhere! PILOT

27 Apr 6
Reply by RedHood Beatz

"http://rapradar.com/2014/03/12/50-cent-debuts-hold-on-at-sxsw/ My bad Neva gave u gu…"

FUCCOUTTAHURRDA1ULUV2HATE! replied Mar 14 to 50 CENT DEBUTS “HOLD ON” AT SXSW

4 Mar 14

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

niki_da_diva updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Epitome commented on Epitome's video
1 hour ago
BIGTIME commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Brown's Blood Reportedly Found On Officer Darren Wilson's Gun & Car Door (Video)
"ofc blood is on the damn gun,he was shot at close range!!! they didnt find a finger print on the damn gun!!!!! wht ppl ant s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
1 hour ago
Epitome liked Epitome's video
1 hour ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Woman Who Brought Her 8-Month Old Baby To Bank Robbery Sentenced To 6 Years In Prison.
"@Ze' Don't ever expect him or that f***** A to ever acknowledge a criminal being white on these pages. Whites can do no wrong."
1 hour ago
1THUG aka EBOLA-PROOF VEST!! commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Michael Brown's Blood Reportedly Found On Officer Darren Wilson's Gun & Car Door (Video)
"look at "dorian" thazz ah fuggin BUMM!! I dont believe mike brown should have been killed!! In tha immortal words of heavy D in Self-destruction: "They call us animals..uh uh i dont agree wit em...i prove em wrong but right is what…"
1 hour ago
www.Luigi504.com commented on NewMusic's blog post Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie
"50 needs a hook from Gwen on his album and make that a single, perfect combo...like Eminem and Rihanna"
1 hour ago
Epitome liked Epitome's video
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy